First Day

My Everything

CHAPTER 1   -   First Day


AMBERS POV:

"Hyung, it's been almost, 1 year, since i didn't got any job. Can you believe that? I'm just here at home doing nothing. I wanna have some money with my own hands and not waiting on you. If i got a job no time soon, you'll have to rest from your work ok? And If i do, i will be the one who's going to pay for the rental." Amber tapped Donghaes shoulder.

"Amber, i'm still young, uhmm well... I am going to 30's but i can still work. Don't worry, i'll help you find a job ok?" Donghae screwed ambers hair and hugged her tightly.

"Yah, hyung, i.... peffhhbb, can't .. breath..." Amber tried to speak with her face being red.

"Sorry, ok, i have to go now, bye bye." Donghae got his things and goes out for work.

Amber, opened her laptop and searched again for available jobs. She was surfing the internet for almost  half an hour. She was getting sleepy and suddenly, a noisy background wakes her up rapidly.

"What the?!! What was that?? huhhh??" She looked at her laptop.

"Looking for some available jobs? well, you've found that thing that you have wanted for your whole life. Introducing, the " All Jobs Company " these company had all jobs that you can apply for. Engineering, cooking, architecting, nursing, medical, proffessor, law, anything. No auditions is available, just go and apply, then your in right away." A commercial  spoof comes out.

"Oh my god, oh my god!! Finally, i have a job!!!" Amber smiled and imagining herself as a proffessional designer of cars.

"Can't wait to be there." Amber searched for the company's hotline number and called them.

Donghae came home from work and reached amber on the telephone.

"Bro, what are you doing there? who's in the phone?" donghae asked amber.

Amber didn't hear him. Donghae walked near to hear their conversation.

"10am maam? Ok, maam. I will be there, earlier than 10am. Thank you very much." Amber turn the telephone down and saw donghae from behind.

"Oh!!! yah!! you scared me there hyung." Amber laughed.

"What company is that?"

"All Jobs Company."

"Good! So i guess i have to tell you this already then."

"Tell me? what?"

Donghae sits down on the sofa.

"Sit down amber." Amber sits beside him.

"Amber, the company that were i've been working for a long time had decided to go for a bussiness work outside our country, and they given me a chance to go there."

"Where?"

"In L.A. So i just think that since im going to go there, why won't i ask for a time to let me visit our parents right?"

"Oh yes hyung. If you do have a chance to meet mom and dad, tell them that i want to see them so much."

"Is it ok to you to let me go there?"

"of course hyung! That's a big opportunity. And you can only have it once in a lifetime."

"But, how about y.."

"I'm will be fine hyung. I have a job remember?"

"Not yet. But what if they will refuse you again?"

"Don't worry, this will be the last one."

"Ok."

"Let's go to sleep, i'll be early tomorrow."

"Ok, go to your room now. Goodnight." Donghae hugged amber and they both got to their rooms and goes to sleep.


END OF POV



KEYS POV:

"Uhhh, this works makes me sick. I'm tired but i need to finish signing this applicant's papers." I said as i was signing my names to this bunch of applicant paper infront of me, who's above my beautiful, expensive, hi-tech, shiny desk.

"sir?" My assistant calls me.

"what?!" I shouted.

"Uhm, more applicant pape..."

"AHHH! damn it!! Why won't you just tell them to stop giving me this fuc**ing applicant papers will you?!"

"but, sir, how can we know their backgro"

"Just check their records and decide to take them or not!!! And stop letting me sign this goddamn papers!!!"

"ye,ye,,  yes .. si....s...sir..."

"Arghhhh!!!" I giggled madly.

I don't know what to do next. I guess i need a personal assistant to help me. hmm.... do i need to posed an "Chairman's Personal Assistant Job, Apply now! " ........... . well, I have.

I looked at the time and it was 6:00 in the evening. So i called my driver to bring me home. I was on my car on my way home, then i suddenly think of nicolle. What should i do to propose on her properly?.... I don't know what to do. Oh well, im home now. I got of the car and rapidly got into my big, precious, pinky, and beautiful room. I take a shower and put my pajamas on.
I fell sleepy because im so stressed out then i didn't knew that i was already sleeping in the wrong direction on my bed.


Next morning,


*Phone Ringing*

I heards my phone ringing but i was still in my bed in nonproper position. My head was almost out of my bed and my foot are above of my pillow. Ahhh my head, it hurts.

*Phone's still ringing loudly*

I grabbed up my phone and answer.

"What?! Early in the morning your calling me? What do you want?" I scolded.

"Sir, we had a new applicant and"

"So what? Do the same like i told you yesterday!"

"But sir, she's applying to be come a designer of cars."

"Cars?" I put the phone down, and think deeply.

"Sir?, sir?" The assistant keeps on calling me on the phone.

Wait, did she just said, designer of cars? I love cars too but, why won't i just tell her to be my P.A. instead of that.

"Yeonji, tell her to go to my office and wait for me there, i'll be right in a moment."

"Yes, sir, and..."

"And what?!"

"My name is Hyanji not Yeonji sir, that was the manager of accountings."

"Ahhh, sorry for that. Remember what i say, if i'll be there, i want to see her in my office."

"Yes, sir."

"Ok." I turned the phone down. I ready myself, eat quick breakfast, take a shower, and drive all by myself because i was in a hurry.


END OF POV:

Key arrived at his company and walked faster towards his office. His manager Yeonji popped out.

"Oh! Marie, what do you want, i'm in a hurry." Key asked madly.

"Sir, it's me yeonji, not marie. The Acer and Sonyblaster have made an arrangement for your meeting, and it will be held at their company, this saturday sir."

"Good, uhmm. Tell them thank you for their arrangement to give me. I will be there earlier than them. Good Job, suzy."

"Yeonji, sir."

"oh,, right, yeonji.. Ok I have to go."



AMBERS POV:

*Alarm clock ringing*

"Ahhhh, what? where? ahhh, clock." I woke up and shut the clock down.

"OH !!! The JOB!!! I have to go!! Hyung I have to go!!" I run towards hyungs room.

"Huh?! Ahhh ok... Be careful ok "

"Yes Hyung" We hug and rapidly change clothes and go to the company.

I arrived at last, damn this building is more bigger than i see on the picture. Hmm... Where is his office? I walked in and took the elevator. I remember that his office was on the topest floor. Hmm.. aishhh. Do i have to go there. I was in the elevator. It stopped on 11th floor and i saw a guy with precious clothes came in. He was so cute. Damn, his handsome but, who is he? I like him.. Oh god amber, there you go again. I was looking at him and in the same time, we are heading to the top floor. Wow, coinsidence i think. He was in a hurry and got to the comfort room. Oh well, he's just here. I was looking for the office then somebody acompany me to the office.

"This way, maam??" The girl looked at me.

"Yes, maam. Oh sorry if i dressed like this. I don't like dressing girls stuff though."

"It's ok maam. You look pretty."

"thank you." She brought me to his office and i waited for him for a few minutes. I looked at the window and wow! The place. Seoul, i can see it all.


END OF POV



KEYS POV:

I got right away to the comfort room, because i forgot to pee when i was at home. Ahhh key, take it easy ok. It took 2 minutes then i hurridly fixed my clothes and got to my office.

"Ok, now where is that applicant." I got in and fix my table.

"Huh?" I saw a guy looking outside the window.

"Excuse me." I said. He looked at me. He looks like a girl.

"Oh, sorry. I just like the view here. Looks so relaxing." He said with a little bit, lady voice.

"Ok, so. Why are you here?" He comes closer and looked at me.

"Oh, it's you that i saw in the elevator. You look so proffessional."

"Oh, is that so? Well, actually i'm the"

"Where's your chairman, are you his assistant?"

"huu,, Huh?" We stared at each other for a quite time.

"The assiss, sis assistant?" I smirked.

"Why are you laughing."

"Well, by the way, who are you?"

"My name is amber. I'm applying for a job. The girl told me to wait here because she said that the chairman wants to talk to me in person." He said, i mean she said.?

"Your a girl?"

"Ofcourse i am."

"Ohhh, i thought you were a"

"What, A boy? Haha!! A lot of people say that."

"Ok, so you were the applicant."

"Where's your chairman?"

"He's just here."

"Hmmm.. You look like a girl to me."

"What did you say?"

"You look prettier than me."

"Well, for your information, i have a fiance."

"Fiance? What? A girl or a boy?". I got mad a bit.

My assistant came in and teach her to me.

"Mr. Chairman, i want you to meet our applicant." She said and pointed her to me.

"I know." I smiled.

"Huh?! Wait, did i heard it right? His the chair,, chai chairman?"

"Yes maam, and if you excuse me i have a meeting to fix, sir?"

"Ok, you may go." She got out of my office.


END OF POV



AMBERS POV:

, he's the boss... Damn amber what did you do!!!

"So, amber? Take a seat." He said and sat down.

"Ok, so, you said that you were applying to become a designer of cars right?"

"Yes, mr. chairman."

"Hmm..."

"Uhm, mr chairman, im so sorry for what i act earlier."

"Well, about that job, we actually don't have that here."

"Oh, is that so. It's ok sir. I'll just look for anyplace else. Bye sir." I stood up.

"I didn't say you have to go now. Sit down." I sit down rapidly. Damn, he's strict.

"Well, i have a job that you can do."

"Really sir? What is it?"

"Be my personal assistant."

"Great sir!! That will be more ok."

"Ok. You'll work today."

"Ok sir." I made myself ready and, well this job is ok already. At least i have a job.

I was on his office and cleaning it. It took me 3 hours staying at his office. I recieved a call from my hyung.

"Amber?"

"Hyung!! Good News, I have a Job!"

"Oh, is that so, Good. Uhmm."

"Yeah?"

"Uhh, i  have to tell you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"The flight. it's"

"Today?"

"Yes, they made it earlier and I was thinking about you here"

"Don't worry hyung. I will be alright."

"Ok, take care and i promise i'll visit mom and dad."

"Sure."

"Bye amber and take care of yourself ok?"

:"Yes, hyung." I closed my phone. The chairman suddenly arrived.

"Amber, where's my bag?"

"Here Mr. Chairman."

"Please, don't call me sir. Call me key."

"But Mr. chairman, i"

"Just call me key."

"Ok, mr. key."

"Please, take away the mr. just key."

"Ok, key."

He took a rest on his chair and slept for a while. I was cleaning his desk till i was already infront of him. He's damn cute and hot. I think he is so young to be the chairman of this company. Well, he have a fiance already. He had been sleeping for almost 4 hours at his office, i took the time to eat lunch and snack. When he was sleeping, I stared at him for a minute then he woke up.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing sir, ahh i mean, key."

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 6:30pm."

"Ahhh, I have to go home now."

"Ok, key. I have to go home too. Bye." I packed my things and i was already in the door until.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home, My job is done for this day. I'll be back tomorrow."

"No."

"What?"

"Your my personal assistant now. And your coming with me all the time."

"But, how about my house? Im not just going to leave it there?"

"No, your my P.A. and you are going to live in my house from now on."

"I didn't accept your job to stay on your house, Mr. Chairman."

"You want to be a car designer, then go."

"Sir,"

"Go go go!"

"Ok, i'm going with you."

"Good." He smiled.

We got down and this is my first time to ride in his car. He was driving it.

"Hey, where's your driver?"

"I let him go for a vacation with his family."

"Really?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Nothing."

He saw a bar and told me.

"Hey, why won't we drink?"

"Oh no! I don't drink, i'm sorry."

"Well, just me but your going with me ok?"

"Sir, it's already night time, shouldn't we suppose to go home?"

"i said, call me KEY!!, And i'm not yet in the mood to go home. I got a problem."

"Oh,"

"Well, let's drink." We stopped at the bar and a closed sign was on the door.

"Aishhh, why is it closed already? Doesn't bars have to be open till this time?"

"Oh, how about there sir?" I pin-point out a store from the street.

"That's cheap."

"Well, you said that you want to drink. Come on!" I grabbed his hands and brought him to the store.

"Maam, 1 bottle of soju please and give us some snacks."

"Yes, maam."

"Wait, 1 bottle?"

"Yes, why is it too much?"

"No, make it 5."

"5 bottles sir?"

"Yes, here's the money. Keep the change."

"Ok sir."

We sat down on the left side corner and waited for the order.

"ahhh, my pants." He stood up and saw his pants get wet.

"Key, what happen?"

"This chair is wet."

"oh, it will be dry, even mine is also wet."

"Aishhh". He sat down again because there's nothing he can do on it.

We've waited for almost 2 minutes then, finally the order arrived.

"Here's your order" She placed it on the table. Steamed pig, 5 botttles of soju, hotbar, 5 eggs.

"Why is there so many foods?" He asked the lady.

"Sir, if you ordered a maximum of 4 bottles, you have free group meals."

"Ahhh, thank you so much." I smiled.

"I don't think i can finish this amber."

"You will, you said that you want to drink, just leave this foods to me and those drinks are yours."

"Are you crazy, who told you to eat that?"

"Huh?"

"I payed it so i will take care of it."

"but, i thought"

"Hm.... Ok , you go with the foods, but leave me the seaweed soup."

"Ok!!"

He was drinking 3 glasses already and im eating the pigskin.

"Hey, I'm hungry, can i,, uhmm. no. isn't that dirty?"

"Ofcourse, you'll cook it then the dirts will be gone."

"Can I eat?"

"Sure" I placed a small pig skin on his mouth. He's not chewing it.

"Why won't you chew and try to swallow it."

"No! I want to hold it on my mouth."

He was rolling the pig skin on his mouth. And it makes a funny expression on his face.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

He keeps it rolling till he looked at me and stick it out that makes me burst out to laughter.

"Yah!! Bwoyah!!!" I smacked softly at his arms.

"Ahhh!!" He shouted and accidentaly bite the skin.

"Hmmm,,, taste good." He eat it.

"See, that's the taste of sweet, pigskin." We've talked a lot and it was already 10pm.

"And, that is my girl, she's so sweet i tell you. But she's going to states, now how am i supposed to marry her? i don"  Key, dropped his glass because he was so drunk.

"Sir, are you ok?" I lift him up.

He looked at me. We looked at each other.

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?"

He stood up and came closer to me like he's not drunk. He touched my face with his both hands. He moved his face closer to me. His lips was heading to mines. I panicked and pushed him hardly but he didn't move. He was holding me hardly and his lips touched my lips.
I tried to push him back but he was kissing me that makes me feel weak. I didn't notice that i was already hugging him. Then he cut it and, he fell on me and i found him sleeping. Why did he kiss me? I take him to the car but i don't know how to drive to his home, i don't even know where he lives. I take him to my place and parked his car infront of my house. I carried him and placed him in the living room. I take him to the sofa and take his blazer off. He's a little hot. Not him the body. I grabbed some cold towel and place it on his forehead. I boiled some hot chocolate to let him drink so he will be easily go back to normal. He woke up and stood his head and sits down on the sofa.

"What are ,, you doing?" He drunkily said.

"your drunk, and i'm sorry, i don't know your house so, i just brought you here." I picked up the chocolate and let him drink. He did drink all of it and he didn't feel the hotnest on his mouth. he evenly finish it.

"I wanna go to sleep." He said.

"Sleep on my room, i'll just stay here in the living room." I brought him to my bed and take his shoes off. I got on the bed and place the wet towel on his head again. When i was about to get out, he murmurred and pulls me till i was already above of him. he open his eyes and looked at me.

"Don't leave me." He said to me. He looked down and suddenly shut his eyes and he goes to sleep. I didn't knew that his like this.




END OF POV