Our job

Chocolate Cream []
Kibum followed the other man to his car.

When the blond looked at the car of that weird guy he thought...

"Great, a rich one with a Mercedes" and he sighed.

When Jonghyun entered his car Kibum knocked his window.

- What do you want?! - Said, lowering the window.

- Please, sell me that cream - answered Kibum with puppy eyes.

- Why do you want this one? There are a lot more inside - Spoke again Jonghyun.

- It's the only one with the pink bear...- Said the blond with color on his face.

- No... are you kidding me? - He said laughing.

- No, I'm not kidding - And the blond pouted.

- Sorry, I'm having this for a kid - He got up the window, started the car and went away.

- you, little rich kid - Mumbled Kibum walking to the bus stop.

"Now I'm not going to eat that delicious cream, in rich man"

~Kibum's POV~

I got up in the bus and went towards the magazine.

Um, yeah, I work in a magazine.

So, you want no know more about me? Okay.

Hello! I'm Kim Kibum better known as Key, I'm a blond guy who works in a fashion magazine.

Yup, a fashion magazine.

What do I do there?

Well... I'm working in almost everything...

I'm studying fashion design so I help the stylist for the photoshoot and things like that.

Also, I go with the personal to events and I meet the models or singers who we are going to interview.

I'm kind of loner here in Seoul, 'cuz my mother and my father went to England to "live more comfortably" like they said.

I love to live alone, an apartment just for me, eating what I like and working in what I want.

Probably you're asking "When he goes to college?"

I have classes at 8 am to 2 pm, monday to friday.

After college I go to the magazine and I work until 8 or 9 pm.

Sundays: 10 am to 6 or 7 pm.

The pay it's pretty decent... I have a lot of clothe and I just have to pay my stuffs, my parents pays the college.

When I entered the big building of the magazine, Sunny greeted me.

- Hello Key - And she kissed me on the cheek.

- Sunny, how are you? - I asked walking with her to our floor.

- Fine, you bought the chocolate cream that you wanted? - She asked still smiling.

- I couldn't... - I said pouting.

- Why? - She went out of the elevator on 14th floor with me.

- Some rich man grabbed it before I could do it - I pretended to cry.

- Oh, poor baby boy - She patted my back.

- He said that he couldn't give it to me because he was going to give it to some kid - I said angrily.

- Oh, come on, don't be mad for that - She laughed softly showing me her eye smile.

- Okay - She fixed her skirt and blouse.

- I look good with this? - She asked nervously.

- Yeah, looks cool on you, and I? - I fixed my hair band.

- Sure, the almighty Key always looks good - And we entered the office of our boss.

There was Lee Hyori, the most beautiful girl in all the building, the stylish and all.

- Sunny, Key, you two are going to do something special today - She smiled.

Ok... this can't be good.

- Both are going to the house of a model here in Seoul, Sunny is going to interview him and you Key... you're going to be the one who's to design something for him, he's going to have an article in our magazine and this is you're big time Key - She smiled again.

I forgot to tell that Sunny is making up to be a fashion reporter.

- And the design is for... - I asked.

- He's going to model with that in our magazine - She smiled again.

- Okay... - I sighed.

- Sunny, this is a long work, okay? You two are going to be with him for one month, showing the life of a non-common model - She spoke again.

- I have to be there too? - I asked again.

- Yes, you have to design something according to his life style, you have to be with him -

- And the hours that we have to be with him? - Asked Sunny.

- Some kind of agreement with him, okay? - Okay... this is weird.

- What's his name? - Sunny continued a little nervous.

- Kim Jonghyun - Smiled our boss.

I don't know why that name sounds so familiar to me...

- I almost forgot this... Sunny, I don't want any kind of romantic relation ship with him, okay? - Now our boss looked serious.

- Sure, anything of that - My friend nodded.

- So, you're starting today - She smiled again and she gave us a piece of paper. - That's the address, byebye.

So we were in the hallway again.

- Take your thing blond, that we are going to work - She grabbed her purse and we went on her car.

- So, how do you think he is going to be? - I asked looking for my cellphone in my bag.

- I don't know... gorgeous? - She said smiling.

- See? That's why Miss Lee said that to you - I laughed.

- I'm a girl, okay? - She smiled - You're so lucky, you have a girlfriend!

- You want a girlfriend too? - I laughed loudly.

- No! I want a boyfriend, idiot - She pouted.

- But.. you know? Things are not going well with Nicole... she's just a friend... but I don't want to hurt her - I said, worried.

- Poor kid... you're just 19 and so she is, I think that she's madly in love with you - She sighed.

- Hum, yeah, but I don't want to hurt her - I said pouting.

- I don't know... be kind with her when you dump her, 'kay? - I laughed again. That's why she's my friend.

We talked a little more and suddenly she said.

- We're here - Both of us impressed, went out of the car.

We were in front of a huge building.

- So... we have to go in, here in the paper says that we have to ask for Kim Jonghyun - Continued Sunny.

- Sure, you ask - We went towards the janitor and she asked for him.

- We are here to talk with Kim Jonghyun, hum, Sir - She said, nervously.

I wanted to laugh so badly, she looked like a robot.

The old man nodded and called someone.

He nodded again he said "Yes, Sir" and he talked to us.

- Mr. Kim said that you two have to go to his penthouse, 15th floor - He bowed and we left.

- You have to be kidding - I said looking everything that we passed.

We entered the elevator and she marked 15th floor.

- This guy sure has money - She said.

- This is amazing, I never knew something like this - I was excited.

The elevator stopped, we heard a voice and the elevator got opened.

"Jesus christ" I thought.

- Welcome, this is my place - We heard a masculine voice.

Such a beautiful voice.

And in front of me, was the rich guy...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I HATE THIS CHAPTER IT'S SO BORING I FEEL LIKE I'M LOOSING MY HUMOR.

Maybe I'm going to continue with "My shining star 2" starting from the party, ok? :D

HolyShisus: Yeah, I'm back LOL, what happens to winglin? D:
I hope I'm not being that lazy and update the second part of my shining star :B

cheekyxD: Don't expect to much from this story... this is not as simple as My shining star u.u
I want my gift back D: