meeting the boss and the boys

a blessing in disguise,never give in to fate!

"Lynn fighting!"you thought to yourself.You pushed your luaggage out of the departure hall."Finally under the same sky as infinite oppas,wonder what work like would be like here, you thought to yourself."

somehow ,this seem to be a blessing for you.you remembered how you and your Daddy fought over your career,you love dance and had a burning passion, you know you wished to dance more than anyone else,but due to your father ,you had no choice but to only take it as a hobby.you were extremely upset as you were not able to pursue your dream and share the same stage as your idols.but god kept a surprise from you, to be uneviled this year starting from now!

 

You first took a cab to Hongdae to look for the company you were attached to.

"kamsahameda ajusshi,have a nice day!"you alighted with your luaggaged and bag.You walk along Hongdae and breathed in the cool spring air.after 10 minutes,you found the company,with lightweight steps you went in.

taking the lift to the fifth floor seem to take 10 seconds although it was longer.you were very nervous.when you reached,you were surprised by the company.WOO-LIM ENT??! isnt this infinite's management company?but you thought that it was naive to think that you will meet them.with a happy heart,you knocked on sajangnim's door.

"Anneonghasaeyeo sajangnim. I'm Lee young In,you can call me Lynn!"you greeted politely.you felt comfortable infront of the fatherly looking CEO.you conversed with him ,introducing yourself and you education as well as your hobby,talking to him was a pleasure, like talking to your relative.

"so you aspired to be a dancer?"sajangnim asked

"yes but due to...",CEO seemed to be able to guess the reply and didnt asked further.

"well than welcome abroad!be comfortable. THe reason why you are here because i nedd someone who is fluent in korean,english and japanese and basic conversational foreign languages to help me out and coincidently Mr tan your boss in singapore who is my pal reccomended you because you were the most competent staff although you are the youngest and only hold a diploma in management although the other staff are uni graduate.He wants to give you a chance too" sajangnim smiled as he talked!

well i was rather thankful!talking about uni,although i had a degree in language,ultimatlyi was waiting to apply for management business degree about a year later because i thought i wanted to work  first and here i am in korea!

"are you a fan of infinite btw?"sajangnim asked?

"yess!!!i like them alott!"you could not hide ur excitement

"well then as infinite as expanding overseas, it would be rather troublesome to find them a translator and a temporary manager each time they travel and i need someone who can converse well with them and also share new ideas in promoting them,since you are a diploma holder in personal and business managemnt and has been exposed and also a degree holder in forign language you fit the job of being infinite's main manager other than hyoan who is their manager presently!"sajangnim explained!

just then 7 boys entered the room

"appa!sajangnim!!!!..."all seven boys were happily greeting.i turned to see infinite faces and smiled meekly.

"meet your new manager other than hyoan .although a singaporean,she is fluent in different language .she is hired to help you guys in expansion in overseas market and also manage you guys,helping you guys when you travel, in foreign languages,and part of the managing commitee who produces ur album too and mostt importantly help hyoan to babysit the babies"

"appa we aegis want fooood"all 7 members chorused"

i was controlling my laughter.I stood up and greeted them."anneonghasaeyeo Im'Lee Young-in you can call me Lynn if you want"

"noona how old are you!"woohyun asked with his aegyo,causing the others to stare at him.

embarrassed i answered" I'm 22 turning 23 this year..."

"oh so you are soo young and younger then me? hmmm than you must show me respect i'm your oppa!"sungjong replied

"is nice having a dongseng manager!Im sunggyu oppa and the leader nice to meet you!"

the rest introduced themself.sajangnim ordered hyoan to drive you guys back to the apartment.you are assigned to live next to infinite members.you felt extremely happy today.choding sungyeol oppa place his hands round your shoulders like ur friend throughout the journey while the rest were goofing around.the 7 polite boys helped you with your luaggage.

"thankyou oppass"you said shyly

"you are welcome this is the job of manly oppas and a girly oppa"everyone eyed sungjong as Dongwoo replied

"as a reward you must cook oppas dinner and play with us today!"hoya exclaimed.

you nodded and went to your apartment to unpack and change