1

crush to crash

I move to a new school again following my brothers. They just being chased from our former school because of their horrible attitude and not to mention weird too. Ahhh Seoul is so big and I am a girl who use to live in small town. I dress up and ready to school but before that I already made the breakfast for my brothers. Yes they are the laziest creature on earth. Mom shouldn't die and left me to take care of them. 

"Baby, are done? Oppa hungry!!" there my Yongjae oppa shout. not long after that my other dumb oppa is shouting. 

"Baby, oppa want milk not orange again! I am growing kid should take more calcium." he makes me want to punch him on the face. Complaining 24 hours. 

"Yongguk oppa stop whining. Thanked the food then go to school arra? AHHHHH Oppa!! wash the dish first!" I shout. They just stick out their tongue and since I also in rush I just left the dirty dishes in the sink. I will clean them later. 

My oppa call me baby because they take care of me alone since I was  4 years old. My mom and dad were dead in car accident. I was the one survive in the incident while my oppas are at kindergarten. I was suffered with bad asthma since the accident. Lucky enough our parents left us sum amount of money and a small boutique. My Yongjae oppa take care of the boutique since my parents dead, believe it or not he was only  6 years old and we are lucky that all the workers in the boutique are treating us nicely. However, Yongjae oppa decided to make the boutique as online business so he can move to new school and still work at the same time. Mean while my Yongguk oppa.... hurm he is the weirdest thing I ever know, he is too obsess with muscle build, so he suggest to Yongjae to change the boutique into gym but later it became the place they hold party and gather with their 'unhealthy' friends. 

 

"Baby, had you take your medicine today? This morning?" ahh I forgot my inhaler. I shook my head guiltily. Yongguk sigh. He walk toward me and ruffle my hair before give me a hard hit on the forehead. 

"Haishhhh you always forget. Do you think I am your reminder or what? Here take it!" my mean brother, but he is the sweetest man I have in this world. He may look a little bit retard but he take care of me very well. He really take care of me and Yongjae oppa well since he is the oldest. 

"Hyung don't hit her head. She will become more stupider than you later. I don't want to carry anymore burden by taking care another retard." Yongguk punch Yongjae stomach playfully. I giggle with their weird interaction. They send me to my homeroom teacher before off to their class. 

 

"Class here your new class mate. Her name is......." The teacher squint her eyes to the paper that I think my resume which Yongguk gave to teacher just now. 

"Her name is..........." she pause and look at me. I have no idea why she look at me with that eyes.. "Her name is Baby" Then the whole class laugh. I can feel my cheek is burning. I am going to kill them after this. I can hear additional laugh from the outside of class and there they are high five with each other before run off like a crazy monkeys. 

"aniyo.. my name is...." before I can end my talk a boy at the end of the class speak out for me.

"Baby.." and the other laugh again. He giggle cutely. I sigh, since they accept my name is baby I just don't care to tell my real name. 

"Errrr you can have a sit beside that boy. His name JoonHong, call him Zelo or he will be upset if you call him full name."I make my way to the said place. 

"I am Zelo. Hello Baby. You have nice name there." he smile sincerely to me. I am about to take his hand to shake but after I touch him he turn into fits. The frined at his back said something. 

"Oh his batter is drained faster if been touched by a girl and I am Jongup.. more strong than a dumbell." What a weird introduction he gave. Then I turn to Zelo.

"Battery . shut . down" he fall on the desk pretend to be faint and something like that. Ahh I thought my both retard brothers are weird, but somehow after seeing Zelo and Jongup I might change my thought. 

 

============================================

"Baby, lets go home." Yongguk is calling me. It is crazy, I am sitting like a stupid kid in this class for an hour because Yongguk and Yongjae forbid me to go home by myself and my class finish an hour earlier than them. It just Zelo and Jongup being a nice friend to company me till my brothers coming. 

"Thank you Zelo and thank you Jongup for keep me company. If not I might already rotten here." I bow to them. 

"No problem baby" they said in unison. 

"Baby?" I saw a man with mask on his face scrunch his nose upon hearing my pet name. 

"Neh hyung. In her resume, teacher said it is written baby so we call her baby as well." Zelo explain

"It is obvious you are pampering her so much Yongguk-ah , Yongjae-ah" my both retard brothers only high five to each others. 

"She is our baby Daehyun-ah right Baby?" Yongjae ruffle my hair. That Daehyun guy walk nearer to me and whisper something.

"Tchk such a spoilt brat that cannot walk home alone." I am shock hearing that bad word from a stranger. I really want to puch him but since he is my brothers' friend I just keep silent. He smirk and walk to my brothers. 

"Just ignore him if you don't want to get hurt" another voice from my back. A sweet guy smile at me. 

"annyeong I am Himchan, Yongguk classmate. Daehyun not meant to hurt, he just a blunder." he smile and walk to join my brothers.