The Party

Day by day

“Hey,close your eyes!”

Dongwoon’s obeyed Jessica and closes his eyes with both of his palms.

“What’s wrong,Jessica?”

Jessica giggles and take her gifts out in front of his closed eyes.

“Now open your eyes…1…2…3…!”

Dongwoon’s slowly opened his eyes and surprised seeing a white box in front of him.

“It’s for you,Woonie! Well,i know it’s not as expensive as your guests give to you,but…”

“Ani. I like it.”

Dongwoon lean to her head and kisses her forehead gently. Make Jessica’s cheeks blushed.

“Thanks for the gift…” said him while giving a peck to that white box and put it on his pocket.

“Glad you like it…” , Jessica smiles happily to him.

Sometimes Jessica feels that Dongwoon is worth to be loved by her,and she cursed herself for disappointed him.

Dongwoon grabs Jessica’s wrist and pulled her to his house. Before he reach the door,he sees his parents are talking with their relates. Dongwoon’s quickly pulled Jessica to approach them.

“Yah,Dongwoon-ah! I don’t want to…”

“You don’t want to meet my parents? At my birthday?”

Dongwoon’s expression became gloomy. Jessica,again,want to cursed herself because she makes Dongwoon feeling sad again.

“Aigoo…I don’t mean to…Fine,do as your wish…” Jessica finally giving up.

Dongwoon pinched her nose and taking her to his parents.

“Mom…Dad…”

Realized their son’s voice,they’re quickly turn around to see him.

“Dad,here she is…”

Dongwoon finally introduces Jessica to his parents. Both of them welcomed her well and they’re giving a shake-hand each other.

“Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Sohn. Nice to meet you. I’m Jung Jessica…” Jessica bowed shyly to them.

“Ahhh…This is the girl that Dongwoon’s waiting for. Annyeong,Jessica-ssi…” Mr. Sohn greeted her.

“Dad,our son is smart for choosing a girl. His girlfriend is very pretty and seems has a good-manner too. Nice to meet you too,Jessica-ssi.” Mrs. Sohn hugs her happily.

Hearing they mention the word ‘girlfriend’,Jessica feels surprised and take a glance at Dongwoon,but he just laughing and ignoring her.

 

 

“Feels regret?”

Gyuri’s staring at Junhyung while they’re both drinking a glass of soda.

“Ani. I’m just zoning-out,like usual…”

“Well,that’s soooo Jessica…”

“In which part?”

“About zoning-out. That’s her hobby…”

Junhyung giggles remembering how often Jessica’s zonning-out-moments happened. Seeing his smile because of her bestfriend make her want to crying out loud. She turned around and call a waitress.

“Excuse me,but can you give me a glass of vodka?”

“Sure miss,hold on a second…”

Junhyung feels surprised because this is the first time he’s seeing a woman ordering for a glass of vodka.

“You drink?”

“No,but i want to try.”

After a minute,the waitress coming with a plain glass and a bottle of vodka in her hand.

“Here,miss…”

“Thankyou…”

Gyuri’s pouring the vodka to her glass and put the bottle in the small table beside her.

“You want some?” Gyuri asked him.

“Ani. I’m free-alcohol.”

Then Gyuri drink the vodka in a shot.

“Yah…Yah…Drink slowly.” Junhyung warns her.

But Gyuri’s ignoring him and keeps pouring the vodka to her glass.

This is the 5th glass.

Junhyung takes her glass from her when she’s about to drink the 6th glass.

“YAH!” Gyuri’s shouted to him.

“Stop it,Gyuri-ah! You’ve been drinking 5 glass of vodka,you are drunk now!”

“I’m not drunk! Please,give me the glass…Please,Junhyung-ah…”

Gyuri begs to him while sobbing.

“I won’t. Listen,if you have a problem,you can tell your best friend! Don’t solve your problems with drinking!”

Telling my bestfriend? Telling what? Telling her that i love her fiance? Gyuri’s thought to herself.

When Gyuri’s about to go,Junhyung grabs her waist and drag her to crowded people.

 

 

“Let’s dance!” Dongwoon’s asked Jessica.

“MWEYO? DANCE?”

“Right,dance.”

“No,thanks.” Jessica said cooly.

“I’m the birthday man…” said Dongwoon while pouting his mouth.

Jessica giggles at him but pretended to be cool. “So?”

“Yahh,you are so mean…”

“Kekeke. I’m kidding. Remember,i want to do this because this is your birthday!”

“I get it,princess…”

Suddenly,a romantic song has been played.

Dongwoon’s grabbed her waist and interlocking their fingers,starting to dance.

They both dance amazingly since Jessica used to be a cheerleader and Dongwoon has a great dance skills. The other guest stopping their dance and leaving both of them dancing alone,envying how romantic they are.

“Dongwoon-ah,why they’re stopping their dance?? Am i embarassing you??” Jessica asked him. Feels shy because every single eyes are seeing them dancing.

“Ani,they’re envying you.” Dongwoon talks sweetly.

“Such a sweet-talkers!” said Jessica while hit his foot.

“Ouch!”

Before they’re continuing,a couple come and they are none other than Junhyung and Gyuri.

“G-…Gyuri-ah…” Jessica shocked seeing they are really coming together.

“Shall we?” asked Junhyung while giving a hand to Gyuri. Gyuri takes his hand and they both dancing together.

Jessica keeps staring at them while dancing with Dongwoon,same as Junhyung did. He keeps staring Jessica even now he’s dancing with Gyuri.

The two couple dance amazingly and earned a lot of applauses.

“Wow!! That’s a really amazing performance from the birthday man,Dongwoon,and his friends. Let’s give them a huge applaus again!!” shout the MC.

Four of them bowed to everyone.

“Junhyung…” called Gyuri.

“Yeah?”

“My head is so dizzy…”

"Aigoo...Why did you drink 5 glass of vodka in your first time? This is because of your own stubborness..."

"But really,it's so sick. I feel want to throw up..."

“Mwo?? Aishh...Should i ask Jessica to take you to the toilet??” asked Junhyung while holding her shoulder. She just nodded her head.

“Jess-…” called Junhyung. And before he could finish,the MC dragged both of Dongwoon and Jessica to the stage.

“Here are the main stars tonight! Giving applaus to Dongwoon and…what’s your name,miss?” asked the MC to Jessica.

“Jessica. Jung Jessica.” Said her shyly.

“and Jessica!”

All the guest giving applaus to them,except Junhyung and Gyuri.

“Ottokke,Gyuri-ah?? Jessica is in the stage…” asked Junhyung. Confused.

“Uhh…Nevermind,i’m leaving. Tell them i feel sorry for going home first…”

Gyuri really wants to throw up. She can’t hold it anymore. So she decided to go home first.

When she’s about to leaving,Junhyung pulls her hand and put it on his shoulder.

“I’ll take you home…”

“But Jessica…”

“She’s not a baby anymore. Beside,she already has her own bodyguard…” said him sadly. Gyuri can see a pain from his eyes,even he’s trying to hide it.

“Uhh…It’s…It’s okay…uhh…I can call the taxi.”

Before Gyuri could walk again,she suddenly throws up and struggle in pain.

Junhyung quickly hold her waist and patted her back slowly.

“Gyuri?? Are you okay??”

“Uhh…I’m…I’m fine…”

Then she faints in Junhyung’s arms.

“Yah,Gyuri?? Gyuri?! …”

He lift her with bridal style to his car,leaving Jessica in the party.

 

 

“Jessica?”

Looking Jessica in panick,Dongwoon calls her for a few times,but she didn’t hear him.

“Jessica!”

“Ah,neh? Mweyo?” asked her. Surprised.

“What’s wrong,Sica? Is there something happened?”

“Ani.” Asked her,trying to looks okay.

“Don’t lie to me.”

“Well,I can’t find Junhyung and Gyuri. I’ve looking for them,but there’s no clue that they’re still here.”

“It’s okay. I’ll drive you home.”

“You know it’s not what I mean.”

“Yeah. So what do you want to do now?”

“I’ll go home now.”

“Go home? NOW?”

She doesn’t answered. Feeling a bit scared because I’m shouting too loud to her.

“Mianhae,I didn’t mean to scare you,but are you really want to go home now?”

“Uhm…Neh. I’m scared something happened to them.”

“They’re not a baby anymore.”

“Yeah,but they’re special to me.”

Dongwoon suddenly hold her hands,make her feels surprised also make her heart’s beating so fast.

“Am I not special to you?”

“…”

“Please…You promised me that you’ll accompany me until the rest of the night. Now you just want to broke your promise? In my birthday?”

Jessica can’t answer him. He’s right,she should accompany him in his birthday. And for her,Dongwoon is special too,as special as Junhyung.

“Fine. But you have to treat me well.” Jessica giggles at him.

“That’s my pleasure,princess..."

 

*******************************************************

 

KEKEKE

GyuJun vs. WoonSica

Which one do you like? :D

 

*keep comment & subscribbing ;)