JYJ Horror Tale

JYJ Horror Oneshot

 

He was playing video games when his hyung came in the room, looking a bit odd. He paused and looked up at him, noticing his blank stare. 
 
"Yoochun hyung! Want to play Starcraft with me?" He gave Yoochun his sweetest 'play with me' smile, hoping he would snap out of whatever was wrong and tell him, as usual, how he wouldn't play cause Junsu was too good and always beat him. Or even better, yes that he WOULD play with Junsu. He was definitely wishing for the second option. Yoochun continued walking, however, and walked to the window. Something nagged at the back of Junsu's brain but he just couldn't seem to figure it out, watching Yoochun's back and wondering what was wrong.
 
"Hyung, are you angry with me?" He spoke with a quiet voice, fearing Yoochun's anger. He realized how tense he was when Yoochun simply shook his head no and he relaxed. 'Wow, why am I so tense like this, even after relaxing a bit I still feel on edge...wonder what's wrong with hyung if he's not mad at me...' "Hyung are you angry with Jaejoong hyung?" Again Yoochun just shook his head and then started to turn. Junsu put a bright smile on until he saw Yoochun's face. He had no eyes and his mouth was sewn shut. Junsu managed not to scream but he did cry out, quickly stuffing a fist into his mouth, tears filling his eyes even as he closed them. He heard the Yoochun thing speak and started shaking.
 
"Don't you want to play with hyung? What's wrong?" Knowing there was no way that the thing playing as his hyung could be speaking with his mouth sewn shut he squeezed his eyes shut even tighter and began humming to himself. Finally he remembered what had been bugging him all along : Yoochun wasn't home, he was out visiting his mother and his brother and would be gone for at least another day. He heard Jaejoong yell for him to go to the kitchen but he was too afraid to go, too afraid to open his eyes or even to breathe. He began humming to himself and praying the Yoochun thing would go away and leave him and Jaejoong alone, that he didn't mean any harm and prayed the thing didn't as well. He whimpered when he felt a hand on his head, teasing his hair.
 
"Alright little one, I won't harm you or your hyung. Though, I can not say for certain if anyone else will." And just like that, in the way you know when someone leaves a room, Junsu knew the Yoochun thing was gone. The hand hadn't lifted from his head but rather disappeared as it was still placed upon Junsu. He peeked first one eye then the other open, looking ahead of him first before slowly looking around the room. When he felt relieved enough to move, he stood up, still checking all around the room, then slowly crept toward the door leading to the hallway. He again heard Jaejoong yelling for him to hurry up and get into the kitchen and Junsu worked his mouth to yell back he was on his way but his voice wouldn't come out. For only a moment did he think to wonder what the creature had meant by anyone else harming him and Jaejoong before he opened the door, scooting out the door as fast as possible without making noise, not seeing the Yoochun thing in the window shaking it's head before disappearing again.
 
Junsu began slowly making his way down the hallway, which was not long but also not short, more in the middle. Long enough for Junsu to begin to calm down and think maybe he had fallen asleep; after all he had done that before, falling asleep playing video games. Hadn't hyung warned him not to do that or it would cause nightmares? Suddenly as he passed the hallway closet it opened and hands reached out, pulling him in and covering his mouth.
 
"Shhh Junsu-yah. It's me, Jaejoong hyung. I heard it too." Junsu's eyes widened even as Jaejoong's voice floated out from the kitchen. 
 
"Aren't you coming, Junsu-yah? I made your favorite!" This time, however, he heard a laugh quite unlike Jaejoong's follow the comment and he tensed, leaning back into Jaejoong behind him in fear.