I'll still love you more (oneshot)

I'll still love you more. (one shot)

Jiyong slumped in his chair all alone in the dorm. TOP was probably out partying till he dropped. The guys were with their family or other friends having fun too.

But he just couldn’t find it in him to be happy. He was tired, pressured ,unhappy and bothered.

Teddy had asked him to go out and celebrate after their performance but there were just so many thing he had to think about and sort out.

He was so busy than he didn’t even have time to be with Young Bae anymore. They rarely saw each other.

He was losing the love of his life, Young Bae. They have been patient with each others schedule so far but everything had just been so hectic.

He could feel Young Bae drifting away. Even he was losing fate and that was a problem.

This promises always ends up being rescheduled or even forgotten. The Christmas and new year that they were supposed to spend together not happening. Just a simple phone call and text message in replacement.

He hit his forehead on the table as he tries to think. At this point he should just set Young Bae free. He wasn’t being much of a relationship partner anyway. He was just slowing him down. The potential for Young Bae was endless.

Even Young Bae admitted to him that he was enjoying going out and mingling with other people.

His hands blindly reached for his pen and paper as he began to write a song just for Young Bae.

He read and reread the lines tears dropping from his eyes his jaw clenching. In the lines he was subtly letting Young Bae go but still telling the other man how much he loved him.

Jiyong carefully folds the paper and writes a short note. Before placing it on Young Bae’s table.

He kneels and kisses the paper a part of him hoping that Young Bae would still choose him.

Young Bae~~~
I know I’ve been busy and pretty much a useless jerk for the past weeks. And I know my apologies will never be enough to make it up to you. But I wrote this just for you..



Ask me how much you mean to me
And I wouldn't even know where to start
Ask if this love runs deep in me
And you won't find a deeper love in any heart

You could say you couldn't live one day without me
You could say all of your thoughts are about me
You could think no other love could be as strong
But you'd be wrong
You'd be wrong

If you say that you love me
More than anybody
Than anyone's ever been loved before
As much as you love me
Baby, I'll still love you
Baby, I'll still love you more
I'll still love you more

Ask me just what I'd do for you
And I'll tell you I would do anything
Ask if this heart beats true for you
And I'll show you a truer heart could never be

You could say there's not a star that you won't bring me
You could say there'll be no day that you won't need me
You could think no other love could last as long
But you'd be wrong
You'd be wrong

If you say that you love me
More than anybody
Than anyone's ever been loved before
As much as you love me
Baby, I'll still love you
Baby, I'll still love you more
I'll still love you more

And for every kiss
I'll kiss you back a hundred times
And for everything you do
I'll just do more
And for all the love you give
I'll give you so much back you'll see
Got so much love for you inside

~~~~~~Jiyong.


Young Bae walks in the apartment early the next morning he took the earliest flight out of Japan to comeback to Korea after he finished all the things he needed to do there.

He walks in his bedroom and places his bags back in place. He slowly opens it and carefully brings out his present for Jiyong.

He looks around for a safe place to put it when his each catches the neatly folded paper on his table. He places the present on his bed and walks to the table.

He looks at the writing and smiles he knew it was jiyong the penmanship and scent shouted Jiyong.

He read the entry and his heart beats faster with every line. His body trembling his hands tightening crumpling the paper.

He drops the paper and dashes of the apartment. He was scared as hell. Sure he and Jiyong had had it rough this year. But he never expected this. His heart was so confused now. The letter told him that Jiyogn loved him more than everything and he did feel the same too. But why did he feel that Jiyong was leaving him.

He scanned all the places Jiyong might be. No caring if some random fans started following him and taking pictures.

Young bae stops and pants out while he scans the place. Then he notices the familiar place that he was at. This was old building of YG.

He didn’t know but his foot dragged him to tokppokki shop in some alley.

He entered the shop and smiled as the aroma of the room entered his nostrils. Memories came with them., he came here with Jiyong on their first meeting. His heart starts to beat again.

Then he sees him. The person that bring happiness and life to him. Jiyong was there he was sure of it. No matter what kind of disguise he might wear Young Bae can always find him.

Jiyong was in corner most table his back facing the entrance.

Young Bae slowly walked towards him and stealthily sat beside him.

Young Bae waited for a second for any reaction from the other man.

Young Bae shifts and hugs JIyong and he buries his face on his neck.

“Bae?” Jiyong croaks out. Not believing that Young Bae was there beside him now.

“I'm here baby” Young Bae whispers.

Jiyong just stays silent still lost in awe he had prepared himself to lose Young Bae but he was now here hugging him.

“I—I—“ Jiyong stuttered trying to find the right words.

“You were not holding me back, you are the one who is pulling me forward” Young Bae says as he cups jiyong’s face in his hands as he locks eyes with him.,

Tears fall from Jiyong eyes as he realizes just what Young Bae said.

“I love you and that will never change even if our schedules places us at the opposite ends of the world.” Young Bae continues as he kisses Jiyong’s tears away.

“I love you too, I love you so much” Jiyong replies his heart being filled with happiness.

Young Bae smiles and hugs him again.This time jiyong hugs back.

“I’m sorry, please forgive me” jiyong murmurs tightening his grip on Young Bae.

“It’s okay baby, as long as you promise me one thing” Young Bae says smiling.

“anything?” Jiyong asks. But in truth he was ready to do anything.

“that you will be mine” Young Bae said.

“all yours baby” Jiyong replies. As the seal their promise with a kiss.

*****END*****

LOL so random… hahhaa I’m sorry sorry was just in the mood for using the song..

I will work on the fics that I have really just that these ideas that pop out of my head are killing me.