Not You!

Not You!

After the number of events that happened and concert after concert had passed, they're still not sure about who's the one he really love.

Sometimes they made their own conclusion without asking the man. However, there would be something that made them unable to convince the decision that they made.

One day, Donghae was sure that the man who love turtles was love him as the latter hugged Donghae from behind and rested his chin on Donghae's shoulder.

Donghae felt some electricity was running trough his body and made it frozen immediately. He even could feel those warm breaths that were exhaled by the turtle lover. That was when Donghae convinced him self that the man love him...

But his conviction vanished when he saw the man did the same with Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun gave him his victorious smile.

One day, Eunhyuk was pretty sure that the man who love black was in love him as the man with a cute face took a picture of both of them in the middle of their concert.

Eunhyuk felt his heart had stopped beating within a few second when the petite man circled his little hand in Eunhyuk's waist. That was when Eunhyuk convinced him self that the man love him...

But his conviction vanished when he saw the man did the same with Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Donghae while the three of them have their mischievous smile because they managed to took the man away from him.

One day, Siwon was sure that the man who has a husky voice was in love him as the man asked for a hug in the center of the stage.

Siwon felt that his heart beat was off rhythm as he finally embraced the smaller man and the latter hugged him back even tighter. That was when Siwon convinced him self that the man love him...

But his conviction vanished when he saw the smaller man let go of his arms and did the same with with Donghae while Donghae gave him a wide grin as he came and pulled the man's little hands.

★ ★ ★

One day, Kyuhyun was sure that the man who has those cute tiny hands was in love him as they walked hand in hand from the main stage to the center of the stage.

Kyuhyun felt his cheeks getting heated and suddenly forgotten some lyrics when that little hand produced its warmth and he couldn't help but thought that, that small hand was really fit with his long hand. That was when Kyuhyun convinced that the man love him...

But his conviction vanished when he saw the man did the same thing to Siwon while Siwon just raised his eye brows when the man connecting his hands with Siwon's.

Again ...

That was what Leeteuk and Heechul thought when they heard another loud arguments in the middle of living room. They no longer feel strange when they hear the four members of Super Junior argued with a loud voice. It must be an argument over the same thing again.

“Beach!” the shortest among them shouted.
“No, Laundromat!” yelled the lead dancer.
“I think cafe is better...” said the tallest among them all.
“No! Just tell him directly what you want is better.” said the magnae.

Heechul coughed as he tried to enter the argument, “So, what issues do we have today, Gentlemen?” he asked. Heechul looks like he was playing a secretary role who's served his boss.

“Hyung! Which one is better? Beach, Laundromat, Cafe, or tell him directly?” Eunhyuk asked.
“In order to?” Heechul got confused.
“Flirting...” Donghae replied so innocently.

Heechul rolled his eyes, how can his dongsaengs were this stupid, “Why are you guys asking me? Let me get this straight. You guys want to flirt with that big heady boy?” and they nodded. 

That was when Heechul hit their heads one by one thus made them groaned loudly, “What was that for?” Kyuhyun asked irritably.
“That's for making me to answer a stupid question.” Heechul replied, “How can you fight with each other to flirt with him? Just do what you think is right to win his heart, stupid!” He said and walked towards the kitchen while shook his head incredulously. 

They paused for a moment then ran towards Yesung's room, “HEY! HEY! HEY!” Leeteuk shouted.

“I'll go in first!” Donghae said.
“No!! ME!!” replied Eunhyuk and pushed Donghae aside.
“Aish! Let me!!” Kyuhyun said and tried to touched the door's handle.
“Nonono!! ME first.” Siwon said and pulled Kyuhyun's hand away from the door.

“FREEZE YOU ALL!!” Leeteuk snapped and it succeed to make them frozen instantly in  their place.

“Why do you wanna go to Sungie's room like that, huh?” Leeteuk interrogated.
“Uh, we just want to invite Yesung hyung to have a date with us.” Eunhyuk tried to answer.
“Why don't you use 
gai-bai-bo instead? Because just now, you all look like animals which want too freeing themselves from the jail of the zoo!” Leeteuk tried his best to give some idea. He didn't want to have Yesung feel uncomfortable because of the nosy dongsaengs they've got.

Then the four boys thought for a moment then smiled and began to use the “rock-paper-scissors” game to decide who will enter first. And the result shows that Donghae got the first turn, followed by Eunhyuk and Siwon, and the magnae, Kyuhyun will be the last.

“But please don't do -----” Leeteuk didn't finish his words because Donghae had entered the room. 
The others directly went back to their room thinking about what they will do with their beloved hyung when their turn comes, “Aish! These boys are really make me crazy! I just hope they will not do anything harm to my innocent little boy there.” he mumbled thus made Heechul laughed, “Instead busying yourself thinking of that four crazy boys, you'd better enjoy your breakfast.”


★ Donghae - Beach 

“Yah, Donghaeah~~ Why are you taking me here?” Yesung asked. He was sure that his body can't get along with the cold autumn wind that day.
Donghae just smiled broadly, “Hyung, did you know that you are the hottest thing since sunburn...”
Yesung looked at Donghae incredulously, “Donghaeah, are you sick? Sunburn? Seriously, the sun is just hiding somewhere between the clouds today. I even didn't saw a little light of it until now.”

Donghae looked down feel ashamed, Aish! Are you that stupid hyung? Don't you know that I'm flirting with you?!!

Then he suddenly remembered one sentence of flirting again. So, he tried, “Hyung, want to jump into the ocean? Because you've got me on FIREEE!!!” he said excitedly.
Yesung looked to Donghae, another incredulous stare, “Fire? I made you....” Yesung thought for a moment before completing his sentence, “...hot?” he mumured softly.
Now Yesung understood that Donghae was actually flirting with him. He then bowed his face to hide the blush.

“Hyung..” Donghae called Yesung once again and Yesung raised his face, “Do you bring any sunglasses?”
Yesung blinked then shook his head innocently, “Glasses? No, why?”
“Because your beauty is blinding me...”

 

Yesung was sure that now his cheeks were red, why Donghae said those things? 
Where Donghae just smiled from ear to ear when he saw Yesung's cute reaction, this is why I love Yesung hyung...

Donghae rose from his seat, he played around in the sand beach. Soon after he again called Yesung, “Hyung!!”
“What?”
Donghae waved his hand excitedly, “Come quick--!!!”
Yesung got up lazily because in fact he had a little fever since morning, but he will do whatever his dongsaeng wants since it wasn't like SM always give them a free time and anyway, he always wants to make his beloved dongsaeng happy, “For what?”
“--- Just come quick! My sand castle needs a king!” Donghae shouted.

Yesung took a deep breath and Donghae's hair, “Donghae, I'm sure when you use your flirting skills with the girl you loved, she will be really happy. Now can we go home? I'm feeling dizzy.” he said and that made Donghae a little bit annoyed since his flirting skills didn't worked on. He just hope that his hyung are willing to go out with him soon.

When they arrived at the dorm, Yesung wanted to go straight to his room and lay his body which felt heavy, but when he just wanted to remove his shoes, Eunhyuk pulled his small hands.

“Where are we going?” Yesung groaned.
“Laundromat! Help me to wash the clothes hyung, pleaseeee!” Eunhyuk said with his fail puppy eyes. Well, it was a fail puppy eyes, but still Yesung, being a good hyung like he always do, couldn't dissapoint his beloved lead dancer.


★ Laundromat - Eunhyuk 

“Oh, no!! I forgot my detergent!” Eunhyuk said. It was a lie.

In fact the detergent was available there, but he wanted to spend a little more time with his hyung.
Yesung looked at Eunhyuk with disbelieve, “What?!!”
“Sorry hyung... shall we go to the nearest grocery store for a while?” Eunhyuk said and pulled Yesung hands, again.

They bought the detergent and went back to the laundromat immediately. Eunhyuk was busy to put all the cloths into the machine while Yesung just sat there and waiting for their laundry to be done.
“Hyung...” Eunhyuk called.
“Mmm?” Yesung mumbled, too lazy to speak any words since he was sure his fever was getting higher.
“You must use a ton of fabric softener!” Eunhyuk said while smiling and showed his lovable gums.
“Softener? Why?” Yesung asked a little bit confused.
“...because your skin is smooth as silk.” Eunhyuk answered and felt his cheeks flushed after saying those words.

Yesung throw a deep breath and closed his eyes, “Thank you for your flirting words, Eunhyuk. I assure you that when you use that with your girlfriend, she would be very happy...” Yesung said thus made them stay in awkward silence until the laundry finishing its job.

Again,

Yesung just wanted to let go of his shoes this time, Siwon was the one who interrupt him, “What is it, Wonnie?” he asked and suddenly had an urge to cry. He really wants to lay down his a very heavy body so badly.
“Accompany me to the nearest cafe please hyung. Please...” Siwon said in pleading tone.
Then Yesung thought for a moment, maybe a cafe wouldn't be as bad as the beach and the laundromat, “Okay, okay...” and Siwon smiled when he saw Yesung didn't refuse him.


★ Cafe - Siwon

“So, what do you want to have, hyung?” Siwon asked.
“Eum... creamy coffee latte, please.” Yesung said.
“And you, sir?”  the waiter asked Siwon.
“Black coffee. I like my coffee just like my hyung...” he said thus made Yesung looked at him confused, “Huh? Me?”

Siwon showed his sweetest smile which showing his charm dimple, “Yep! Short and HOT!” he answered which makes the waiter suddenly feel nervous while Yesung just blinking his eyes didn't understand what Siwon's mean.

They chose to seat near the window that leads to a garden which shows the trees that dropping its leaves in autumn with colorful leaves, starting from yellow, red, or orange.

Yesung looked at Siwon confusedly and asked, “Siwonah, don't you put any sugar in your coffee? Because I think you usually like a sweet coffee.”
Honestly, Siwon wanted to jump here and there, shouting to the world expressing his joy. Knowing that Yesung paid attention on what he likes and what's not was unbelievable for him. But, Siwon made his face as calm as possible and shook his head lightly while still smiling, “Because hyung is here, I don't need any sugar in my coffee..”
Yesung pouted his red lips, “Huh? Why?”
Siwon smiled, “Because you are sweeter than a decaffeinated skim mocha with no whip cream...”

Yesung's mouth hung open, then he groaned, “Argh! What's wrong with all of you today?” he said and massaging his temples that suddenly felt so dizzy, “Do I look like someone who can be a tester, so that you made me become the object of trials to flirt with your girlfriend?”
Siwon frowned, “Girlfriend?”
“First was Donghae, then Eunhyuk, and now you! You're all giving me those flirting sentences!” Yesung said.
Siwon sipped his coffee carefully and looked to Yesung seriously, “It's because we want you to know that we love you hyung.”

“Well, if that's the case, I know you all love me. So do I! But that doesn't meant that I can be the object of the trial of your sweet words. I'm not used to it and it just feels strange, you know.” Yesung replied.

Siwon gave a heavy breath, “We did this to you not for a trial neither girlfriend, hyung. We really do love you. Love not a kind of brother-brother thing, but more than a hyung. Shall I say, we actually tried to gain your attention, your heart. I want to be your lover, hyung. I love you. So much that you don't even know, but at this state I can't simply just said that and ask you the direct answer, because it wouldn't be fair for Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun who are also in love with you, sadly.” Siwon stated clearly.

Yesung was dead silent, his brain instantly felt empty. He was at the lost of word. He couldn't understand what Siwon was saying. No. He didn't understand. At all.

“Can we go home....?” that's the only thing Yesung asked as he felt his head and his body trice heavier than before.
Siwon couldn't say anything either if Yesung didn't want to talk about it, yet. So, he just nodded, moreover after he saw his hyung's pale face and dispose of a heavy breathing.


 

Yesung removed his shoes and walked limp towards his room but stopped when the magnae stood in his way.

“What is it, Kyu?” Yesung asked weakly, almost in whisper.
“Hyung! I need something important to talk.” Kyuhyun said in confidence.
Yesung just nodded and rubbed his now hot eyes, “Go on...”

Kyuhyun gaze swept around the room. He saw Siwon still stood not too far away behind Yesung. Eunhyuk and Donghae just stood in front of their door. Heechul was sitting on the dining table with a warm orange juice in his hand. Leeteuk stood next to Heechul while leaned his back against the wall and watched him closely as he was anticipating what was Kyuhyun actually planning for.

Kyuhyun grinned and that made Leeteuk more aware, anticipating, and uncomfortable at the same time, “I'm .”

Yesung raised his head in surpise.
Siwon, Eunhyuk, and Donghae just gave Kyuhyun death glares and stares with a disbelieving look. Heechul dropped the orange juice to the floor and Leeteuk was getting ready to eat Kyuhyun right away.

“Have with me and I will make you a stars...” Kyuhyun said thus made Yesung fainted on the spot.

“YAAAA!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted and ran towards Yesung's body.
“He's got a really high fever this morning and it's getting worse because all of you!!" Leeteuk shouted while trying to waking up his dongsaeng, "I wouldn't allow four of you to come to his room!! DO NOT TALK!! DO NOT TOUCH!! DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM FROM NOW ON!! UNDERSTOOD?!!" Leeteuk asked, no, demanded.

Leeteuk was furious, he really were. How could those four youngers said that they love Yesung when they didn't even know the latter real condition. To make it worst, Kyuhyun just said something, like something really, he didn't know that the magnae was actually not that innocent, "I wouldn't let the four of you to ruined my little innocent son with your erted minds!! Especially you Kyuhyun!! You just!! ERT!!!” snapped Leeteuk and carried Yesung into Yesung's room and locked it.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Kyuhyun just groaned in annoyance.
“See!! This is all because of you!!” Siwon said and pointed at Kyuhyun angrily, “We can no longer to see our Yesungie hyung...” Donghae added sadly, almost crying.

Heechul smiled broadly. He walked towards Yesung room and knocking it softly, “It's me, Heechul.”
Leeteuk opened the door and allowed Heechul to enter. Leeteuk looked at Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Kyuhyun with a deathly glare before slammed and locked the door up.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Kyuhyun groaned for the n-th time. They brought themselves into Yesung's door hoping the door will suddenly opened by magic or probably some alien could gave them the key or God will kindly open the door or anything, so that they can visit and take care of their hyung who was sick and apologized for not realizing the fever that he had since morning.

But suddenly they heard a sound of laughter from inside the room. They started to get curious and put their ears at the door.
“Finally! We have Sungie for our self...” said the eldest.
“No one can beat eighty-three lines, for sure!” said the other one, then they both laughed.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Kyuhyun can't believe what they just heard and started banging loudly on Yesung's door, “YA! Hyung!! YOU CAN NOT HAVE HIM!! HE IS OURS!!!”
“Shut up! You don't want our Yesungie doesn't have a good sleep and his fever getting worse, do you? Let him rest and we, the eighty-three lines here will seriously take care of him!” Leeteuk said trying hard not to laugh.

"Teukie hyung! You are actually more erted than I am!! You're an old erted man!! Give us back our Yesungie hyung!!" Kyuhyun shouted.
"OMO! His skin is really a baby skin! Why so soft..." and with that sentence, those four boys eyes widened.

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!” shouted the four boys desperately from outside the door still trying to find a way to enter the room to prevent the two crazy erted old hyungs dominated their beloved one.

The End ❦