Spin The Bottle/ Truth Or Dare .

Meeting , Love , Relationship !

As they Walked in Sunggyu Decided to play Spin the Bottle like he did when they were walking home . 
As Usual Eunji and Bomi Would Cook. But this time Eunji Woohyun Bomi and Hoya would cook . Hoya and Woohyun would Cook All the time at home but there would be an extra helper which was Dongwoo . The others didn't really like cooking because they were well sorta lazy . 

Eunji: Uhmm well usually Bomi and I would cook. If you guys usually cook in your dorm you guys could help us ... if you want 

Bomi: Oh nae . Well .... if they're willing to help they can help us .. 

Hoya: Uhmm I'll help you guys . I don't wanna play spin the bot.. 

Sunggyu: Uhmmmm NO We All have to play no one's butting out of this . 

Hoya: -_- Arraesso hyung I won't out . 

Sunggyu: Good . Woohyun You're not backing out either . 

Woohyun: I'm not backing out i just wanna help them cook sense there's nothing better to do ._. 

Chorong: I don't wanna play ._. 

Sunggyu: Too bad . You have to play 

Chorong: No I'm NOT Playing . Sunggyu I don't like spin the bottle  . 

Sunggyu: If you're not playing I'm not playing . And Chorong I'll tell you who the Girl I had in mind is . 

Chorong: Ahh .... Fine I'll play but only for you . Nae ? 

Sunggyu: GOOD . :D 

Hayoung: Sunggyu oppa ! Me and Sungjong don't wanna play ... 

Sunggyu: Everyone has to play Mianae Makanae's 

Yookyung and Dongwoo were sitting there texting eachother while Namjoo and Sungyeol were on the Laptop listening to music . Woohyun , Eunji, Hoya, and Bomi were in the kitchen cooking . 

Sunggyu and Chorong were setting up to play Spin the Bottle .  While the food was cooking they decided to wait and play . 

Sunggyu: ALRIGHT ! Its Set up ! EVERYONE COME Gather around in a Circle ! 

Chorong: ...... I wanna go first ! 

Everyone else sat there watching Chorong spin the bottle and it spun to Woohyun . 

Chorong: OOOO Lucky Guess ..!!!! 

Woohyun: Aish ..  

Chorong: Uhmm ... okay Truth Or Dare ?  

Woohyun: Truth .. .... .. .. . . ..  

Chorong: Is it true that you like Eunji ?

Woohyun: ................................................................................................ 

Sunggyu: Oh So you do like her . 

Woohyun: .__. Well ... Sorta .. Maybe ... YES I DO LIKE HER . She's Super Pretty <3 <3 

Eunji got red and she stared at the ground . She was Happy and she just sat there frozen . 

Woohyun Did the same thing . He Felt happy he said that but at the same time he felt sorta embarrased . 

Sunggyu: I GO NEXT ! 

He Spun the bottle and it landed on Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol: uhmm .... why me ?! 

Sunggyu: Well i guess it likes you . :P  Truth or dare ? 

Sungyeol: Dare ... 

Sunggyu: I dare you to ... flash your abs :D 

Sungyeol: Aish Hyung ! 

Sunggyu: Ahh Paili! 

Sungyeol: Arra Arra 

Sungyeol turned red and Namjoo got excited and she started turning red and covered her face 

Sungyeol: are you okay Namjoo? 

Namjoo: Yeah . I'm just happy .. x) 

Sungyeol: I'll Show you my abs whenever nae ? ;) 

Namjoo: nae . :) 

Woohyun : MY TURN !!! 

Woohyun Spins the bottle and it landed on Sunggyu 

Sunggyu: Aigoo Okay I'll tell you guys who it is .. 

Chorong and Everyone else was excited to hear . 

Sunggyu: -Deep sigh- Its Go Woori . 

Chorong: Ohh Rapper From Rainbow ? 

" I lied you pabo ..... I  like you  " Sunggyu said in his Mind . 

They Stopped Playing and ate .. and then after that they decided to go home well next door which is their Dorm .