[01] - First Kiss.

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 

 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 01

Posted last: 05.10.12

 

 

 

[A/N: Hello^^ So the first chapter is up! ^_^ Enjoy it everyone. I will try to update as frequently as I can. And we should all wait for the poster and background. Maybe tomorrow, I'll be posting it if its already done. Okay, from this chapter imagine that B.A.P are still BLONDE, okay?  ^_^ The very first chapter, everyone. ^^ ENJOY~]

 

 

 

 

“Waah~ Our daughter is really pretty.” Your mom said as you went out of the room wearing the uniform which costs 300$

“Umma, this is really expensive. I won’t let even a dust to touch this.” You said as you saw your reflection is the mirror.

The uniform actually costs 250$ but since your size is extra large, you have to pay additional 50$.

“You should. I’m so proud of you, Yoora. I never imagined that a janitor’s daughter can study in a prestigious school.  I will work harder just for you.” Your dad said.

“Appa.. Work hard for Yoojin, too. Not just for me. And don’t worry about me. I will do great there. I will show them that even if I’m not that rich, my intellectuals deserve to be in that school.” You said.

Thanks to the once in a lifetime scholarship opportunity that you have passed in to.

 

 

 

You went to your new school and wandered around.

*Waah~ This school is really big~* You thought.

Every student you passed by is looking at you.

Some were even whispering to each other.

*Hmm? Maybe because I’m new.*

“Uhh.. Excuse me.. Do you know where class 4-C is?” You asked the girl in front of you.

She just gave you a disgusted look and walked away.

 

*Eh? That was just.. Rude.*

You continued to walk until you reached the school grounds.

While walking, you saw a blonde guy running towards your direction.

You quickly stepped aside, not wanting to be involved in the commotion.

To your surprise, the guy stopped in front of you and locked his arms at the either side of your neck, which made you lean at the wall behind.

“Ige… bwoya..” (What is this?) You softly asked.

Then, you heard footsteps approaching and saw the disciplinary faculty staffs, holding a thin stick, panting.

“Where is that boy?! I swear I’m going to kick him out of this school.” One of them said.

“Oh, you’ll never do that, Mr. Han. That boy’s family is powerful and influential. A simple teacher like you can’t do that. And you wouldn’t dare.” The other one pointed.

The guy in front of you suddenly hugged you.,

Your eyes widened at the sudden skinship.

*Omona. What is this?!*

“Wait. Is that him?!” The other one pointed at you.

In just a millisecond, you felt his lips pressed on yours.

Your eyes got even larger like it’s going to pop out of your eyeball sockets soon.

When the staffs left, he quickly let go of you.

“Mianhae and Gumawo.” He winked at you and left.

You were still frozen.

Your legs are rooted at the ground.

You touched you lips.

*That guy.. He’s so handsome.. And he took my… My first kiss*

 

 


 

 

 

[A/N: Omona. Who do you think it is? Can anyone guess? I'll give a reward to who would guess correctly. ^^ The reward is a moment with your non-B.A.P bias. ^^ Subscribe, okay? Comments are welcomed and loved.]