CHAPTER NINETEEN - SPORTS FEST – FOUNDATION DAY PART 2/2

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

CHAPTER NINETEEN - SPORTS FEST – FOUNDATION DAY PART 2/2

Next Day….

“Hyun Na, I think I can’t come to the 2nd day of our Foundation Day” Yeomin Said sadly.

“Neh? Waeyo?” Hyun Na asked while preparing himself for school.

“My Aunt begs me to watch over my nephew because she had something to do in the embassy” Yeomin explained.

“Ohh! Okay. I’ll just tell our adviser then.”

“Gamsa! Where’s Seohae?” Yeomin said while searching for Seohae.

“Ohh! She’s now at our school.” Hyun replied while putting on her shoes

“ Neh? So early.”

“Yah! She said that she had to fix her scholarship. So she needs to be there at 6” Hyun Na replied.

“Ohh! Okay!” Yeomin said and enters her room.

“Yeomin-ssi. I need to go now. Annyong~! Take Care” Hyun Na said while walking to the door.

“Okay! Annyong~! Take Care too.” Yeomin said and Hyun Na turned to leave.

“I need to go now on Aunts’ house.” Yeomin muttered and locked the door and went to her way.

----

“Hyun Na Unnie!” Seohae cried.

‘Nyah! Ohh! Seohae!” Hyun Na said.

“Where’s Yeomin-ssi?”

“Ohh! She told me that she can’t come for school today” Hyun Na replied. “ Her Aunt asks her to watch over her nephew while her Aunt is doing some important things”

“Ohh! Okay !”

“Hey! Seohae!” Sungmin cried while walking towards Seohae and Hyun Na’s direction.

“Neh? Sungmin-ssi?” Seohae said.

“Yah! Seohae don’t be too formal. Just call me sunbae.” Sungmin smiled.

“Neh? Arasso.”

“Where’s my Princess?” Sungmin asked while looking everywhere finding Yeomin.

“Princess? Whose your princess?” Seohae asked.

“Nyah! He means where’s Yeomin” Hyun Na said while laughing.

“Yeah! Where is she?” Sungmin said smiling.

“Well, she’s not coming for school today” Seohae said.

“WHAT?!” Sungmin screamed angrily.

“Neh? Why are you so loud?” Seohae said. “Yeah!” Hyun Na agreed.

“Aishh~! She fooled me again.”

“Neh? Yeomin? How did Yeomin fooled you?” Seohae asked.

“Nothing” Sungmin answered. “Is she on your dorm?”

“U-uhm..Dunno. Maybe!” Seohae answered.

“Seohae, we need to go now” Hyun Na said. “Annyong~! Sungmin-ssi” Hyun Na said and bowed.

“Okay!” Seohae said. “Annyong~!” She said and bowed.

“Annyong~! Catch you all later girls” Sungmin said and the smiled and turned to leave.

-----

“Bye Unnie!” Yeomin said while waving.

“Bye Mom” the boy named Jhunsu said.

“Bye!” Yeomin’s sister in law said. “Take Care of my son, Yeomin!” she added.

“I will.” Yeomin shouted back

“Gamsa” the woman said until the car is nowhere to look now.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Yeomin asked facing the boy.

“I don’t know.” Jhunsu answered.

“Do you want to go to the mall?” Yeomin asked.

“There’s nothing special there.” Jhunsu said. “Well, mom promised me that we will went to the theme park today.” Jhunsu added.

“But she can’t come today.” Yeomin said and Jhunsu became sad. “But we can go there.” Yeomin said happily.

“Really?” Jhunsu said.

“Yah! Sure!” Yeomin said smiling.

“Okay!” Jhunsu said.

“Pack your things and we’ll go there.” Yeomin said and the boy nodded and started packing his things.

 ----

“Did you see Soeyoung?” Hyun Na asked.

“Nope. I didn’t see her. Waeyo?” Seohae answered while getting her things to her locker.

“Aishh~!” Hyun Na said. “Nothing. I just have something to tell her.” Hyun Na added.

“Neh? Okay!” Seohae said. “Why don’t you call her instead” Seohae suggested.

“Yah! Okay! That’s a good idea.” Hyun Na said and started dialing Soeyoung’s number.

*KRING KRING*

“Yoboseyo?” Soeyoung answered from the other line.

“Hey! Soeyoung where are you?” Hyun Na asked.

“Neh? Hyun Na unnie? I’m here at our house. Waeyo?”

“You’re not coming for school today?”

“U-uhm. I’ll come but maybe I will be late.”

“Neh? Waeyo?”

“I stiil need to deliver this ramens to our costumers and I’ll also need to drop by my bike to the repair man.”

“Ohh! Okay! I’ll explain it to your adviser then.”

“Yah! Gamsa! Hyun Na unnie.”

“Okay! Bye! See you later!”

“Bye!” Soeyoung said and hung up.

“What did she says?” Seohae asked.

“She said she needs to deliver their ramens and drop by her bike to the repair man.” Hyun Na answered.

“Ohh! Okay!” Seohae said.

“HYUUUUUUUN NAAAAAA!” Eunhyuk screamed while running towards Hyun Na and Seohae.

“Neh? Eunhyuk Oppa?” Hyun Na said.

“Why are you running?” Seohae said. “Yeah!” Hyun Na agreed.

“Let’s watch the game in the gymnasium.” Eunhyuk said.

“Neh? Is’t starting now?” Hyun Na asked.

“Dunno. Maybe.” Eunhyuk answered.

“Okay! Come with us Seohae.” Hyun Na said.

“Neh? Me? If it’s ok with Eunhyuk sunbae.” Seohae said.

“Of course.” Eunhyuk said.

“Okay!” Seohae said.

“Is Kyuhyun sunbae also there?” Hyun Na asked while looking at Seohae.

“YEAH AND HE’S GOING TO PLAY!” Eunhyuk answered. “There are also Ryeowook, Donghae, YeonJae, Heechul, Jo Eun and Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk added.

“REALLY~????... Let’s go now!” Seohae said while pulling Hyun Na.

“Ohh! Okay!” Hyun Na said.

 “Arasso! Let’s go!” Eunhyuk said and hold Hyun Na’s hand and they turned to leave.

----

“Aishh~! Where are they now?” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Yah! The game is now starting.” Ryeowook agreed. “Good Luck Kyu.”

“Thanks Hyung.”

“THE 10th ANNUAL BASKETBALL COMPETITION WILL START IN 5 MINUTES.” The MC announced.

Just then, Hyun Na, Eunhyuk and Seohae arrived.

“Eunhyuk ah!” Leeteuk waved at them. When they saw, Leeteuk, they hurriedly went to their place and sat beside them.

“Where’s Soe Young?” Leeteuk asked Seohae who was beside him.

“She told us that she needs to deliever something and she said that she will bring her bike to the repair man.” Seohae explained.

“Ohh…Okay..” Leeteuk’s face became sad.

“Hey,” Seohae elbowed Leeteuk. “You like her, aren’t you?”

“Neh? Me? uhmmmm…” Leeteuk started but before he continued the MC started to talk.

“IT’S NOW TIME FOR THE 10th ANNUAL BASKETBALL COMPETITION…” the MC cried.

The game started and the ball was to Kyuhyun.

“GO KYUHYUN~!” Seohae shouted.

“Ayeeeehhh~!” they all teased Seohae.

“WHAT? I’M JUST CHEERING HIM!!” Seohae protested and they all laughed.

At the last 30 seconds of the game, the ball was to Kyuhyun. He was on the 3 point shot area. If Kyuhyun shoot it, they won. If not, they loose. Kyuhyun was nervous then he shouted. “SEOHAE-SSI! THIS IS FOR YOU.” The students looked at Seohae. Kyuhyun then shoot the ball and it landed on the ring.

“WHOOOAAAA~!” The students shouted happily.

Kyuhyun looked at Seohae and winked. Seohae felt her cheeks blushed.

Hyun Na elbowed Seohae. “ayeeeeh~!”

“Yah! Unnie!” Seohae pouted and they all laughed.

-----

It was already 1 pm when Sungmin saw Yeomin with a kid.

“Yeomin!” Sungmin shouted and Yeomin looked at the direction and saw Sungmin. SUngmin came running to her.

“What do you need?” Yeomin asked irritatedly.

“Remember the deal?” Sungmin smiled.

“Ohh…crap…sorry I can’t come with you.”

“Waeyo?” Sungmin asked and looked at the boy beside Yeomin.

“I need to take Jhunsu out.” Yeomin explained. “Let’s just go out tomorrow.”

“I can’t. I have to do something.”

“Ahjussi. Just join us.” The boy named Jhunsu told Sungmin.

“WHAT? WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME AHJUSSI!” Sungimin said in an angry tone making Jhunsu hide at the back of Yeomin.

“Yah! Sungmin-ssi! He’s a kid. Don’t shout at him.” Yeomin scolded Sungmin.

“Aishh~! Arasso. I’ll just come with you.” Sungmin decided. They ride on a bus and heade to the theme park without Sungmin knowing.

-----

“Congratz Kyuhyun-ssi..” Seohae said to Kyuhyun. They were on the cafeteria eating. They were on a rectangular table.

“Gamsa.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Ayeeehhh~” they all said.

“Stop~” Seohae stopped them and Kyuhyun just smiled.

Eunhyuk held Hyun Na’s hands and Heechul held Jo Eun’s hands too.

“Ayeeehh~! We have 2 lovey dovey couples here.” Seohae teased.

Ryeowook then stoop up and leave.

“What’s with him?” Hyun Na asked.

“Maybe he’s just jealous.” Leeteuk joked and they all laughed except for Kyuhyun and Seohae who just looked at each other.

~~~~~

hey guys! sorry for not updating lately.*bows 3 times*. i've been busy. making the next 5 chapters i think with my bestfriend and also a classmate[ryeominhyuk_joyce]. please do comment and subscribe. ahmm..also i neeed your help.. please suggest some romantic moments to me. thanks:)