careful what you wish for

careful what you wish for

 

“Could you stop nagging?” Kyuhyun throw his mug to the floor and silent fall into the house. Only the sound of glass breaking heard in the house.

Ryeowook gasped. He didn’t mean to nagging, he just want to remind Kyuhyun that tomorrow is their 6th anniversary and he already books a table in a Kyuhyun’s favorite restaurant. His husband always busy lately and he don’t want him to forget. Lately Ryeowook felt they are getting far and rarely spends time together.

“I’m sorry” Ryeowook said softly. He doesn’t want to argue with Kyuhyun anymore. He move to touch Kyuhyun’s arm but the younger man push his hand away.

“That what you always said! Sorry and then you will make me mad again! You are so annoying”

“I’m sorry but I just-“ Kyuhyun cut his word.

“Stop it! Sometimes I really wish that you will get lost from my view forever” and with that, Kyuhyun took his jacket and leave the house. Leaving Ryeowook alone, crying miserably.

After crying almost 30 minutes, Ryeowook wipe his tears and move to clean the broken mug. He feels really lonely and hurt. After clean up, he walk to the living room. He sits on the couch, waiting for Kyuhyun. To fill the time, he looks around the house, their picture together which full of happiness. He smiles.

 “Kyuhyun ah, I’m promise I’ll fix everything between us. Please don’t stop loving me” Ryeowook say to the pictures.

~!~!~!~!~

Ryeowook wait till dawn but Kyuhyun still didn’t come home. Lately, Kyuhyun always get mad on everything he did but his husband never spends his night outside. He always comes back no matter how late he is. He starts to get worried and tried to call his husband but Kyuhyun didn’t pick up his call. He keeps calling until noon but still no answer.

Ryeowook start crying again but he realize he should stop it. So he gets up and get ready for the anniversary dinner.  He wants to look presentable and not making Kyuhyun shame for him. Anyways he still needs to pick up Kyuhyun’s gift first and he believes Kyuhyun won’t disappoint him.

~!~!~!~!~

Kyuhyun look at his watch. He supposes to meet his wife right now and celebrating their anniversary but he didn’t want to go. Last night, he spends his night at Sungmin’s house. He doesn’t want to go home and face Ryeowook. It’s hard for him to do so since his feeling toward his wife has faded or that what he believes.

His phone vibrates again. Kyuhyun just look at the device and trying to ignore it.

“Won’t you pick it up? It’s keep ringing today” Sungmin ask him and hands him a glass of juice.

“No” Kyuhyun take a sip.

“Do you fight with him again?”

“Yes, he keeps nagging about meaningless stuff and who can stand with that? Seriously I’m getting tired”

“Tell me that and when he leaves you for real, I bet you will miss his nag the most” Sungmin laugh and pat Kyuhyun on his back while the latter groan in annoyance.

“I won’t! And I will be happier if he leaves me. I wish that” Sungmin shook his head.

“Careful what you wish for”

~!~!~!~!~

Ryeowook has been waiting for more than an hour but Kyuhyun didn’t show up. He takes that as a cue. Kyuhyun won’t come.  So he decides to just go home. Kyuhyun might be home already.

He walks until he reaches a park near the restaurant and stop.  He sits on the bench and look up on the skies. There many stars.  It’s beautiful but he feels empty. Before they get married, Kyuhyun and he spend up many times for star gazing on this park.

“I guess he start to tire of me” His finger touches his wedding unconsciously and took it off. He holds onto it as he holding on Kyuhyun’s love.

Suddenly there are some sorts of noise behind his back. He turns and shock when he saw a men.

“I thought you are girl” he said and come near him. He holds his chin rudely and looks at his face and adds “But you are not bad either. Your body is just like a girl and so is your face”

Ryeowook shivers. He pushed the men away but that man is quicker than him. He catch Ryeowook’s wrist and pull him against his chest. He struggles to get free but that man tightens his grip.

“Hey! I’m not finish yet. My name is Kangin, make sure to remember that or to be precise to moan that” the said man laugh and it makes the smaller man afraid. He tried to escape but fail. Kangin is too strong for him.

“Who is your name?”

“Ry-Ryeowook” He stutter and Kangin smile evilly. His ring fallen to the ground when Kangin pushed and striped him.

He keep screaming Kyuhyun name for help.

~!~!~!~!~!~

Kyuhyun enter the house early morning and shock when it empty but he just shrug it off and continue to make a beeline to shower. Maybe Ryeowook has gone to one of his friend. Then suddenly his phone vibrates. He groans when he saw Ryeowook’s number.

“What?! I’m already home!” Kyuhyun spat first thing after he push the call button.

“Hello… is this Kyuhyun-shi?” a stranger voice emitted. It’s not Ryeowook.

“Yes. Wait, who are you? And where is Ryeowook?” His heart beats faster.

“I’m sorry sir but can I know what your relationship with Kim Ryeowook-shii is?”

“I’m his husband”

“I’m sorry to disturb you but we found your wife body in the park near Iteawon”

“What??!” Kyuhyun felt his heart almost explode.

“He has been and killed last night. Could you come to Seoul General Hospital?”

“Y-yes” Kyuhyun end the call and fall on his knees.

~!~!~!~!~

He stare the Ryeowook’s ring and his last present from Ryeowook. The police found it together with his body. He takes a breath before take the present and opens it. A watch with a card.

~!~!~!~!~

Kyuhyun-ah,

Until my last breath, I will always love you. Thanks for loving me.

Please don’t say that you want me gone from your view anymore. Because I can’t bear the pain live without you.

I’ll stop here, I love you.

Happy anniversary ^-^

~!~!~!~!~

 

okay.. i'm sorry for the grammar error and this story.... but comment are loved~ heart

please leave them~  ^_~