The Feeling~

The Feeling~

 

Do you know the feeling of having a crush on someone but not being able to tell anyone? Can you understand the feeling of wanting his presence every day? Why does everyone judge a book by its cover? Do you know the feeling of being discriminated by others and the one you love? Does that mean when you are fat you cannot like anyone nor have feelings for anyone?

 

“Hey, she is here!” The class representative shouted. When a girl at least 250 pounds walk in the class. She was looking down as if the floor had something amazing to look at before walking to her seat.

 

Boys would throw stuff at her while girls will always gossip about how unlucky they are being with her around and why would he be friends with her. The girl had a crush on this guy, Yunho, he was famous and a player since a first year in high school. The class representative alerted the class again.

 

“Omg, Yunho, the president councilor is here!” Everyone stop what they were doing and girls were checking their attire and their make up as they want to get his attention. “Hi, everyone” He went into the class winking at girls until he spotted the fat girl. “Oh, you are in the same class as me this year again, my friend.” He said.

 

The class immediately stopped gossiping and throwing things at her as they know Yunho will not forgive them if they did in front of him. Remember one time, this ignorant girl continue gossiping about her in public, Yunho immediately expelled her from school.

 

She adores him for saving her time and again and fell in love with him but she kept her feelings. Yunho was famous for being the hottest and caring guy in the school. He started to hang out with ‘cool’ people.

 

She doesn’t mind but one day, she stumbled over their conversation. “Hey, why are you hanging with ‘her’, you like her?” one of his friends asked. They all know who the ‘her’ was. “No way, why would I like her? Look at her. I feel disgusted sitting with her and hanging out with her. But she helps me to raise my fame and she is filthy rich. I need her for that.” Yunho lied to them. All of them nodded in agreement to his statement. “Good job, man.” One of them said. She who listened to their whole conversation was shocked that the guy she liked sees her that way. As she walked off, Yunho saw her shadow. “Did Yuri heard what I said.” Yunho thought.

 

She ran home crying and skips school the next day.”Hey, where is your ‘friend’?” His friends asked. He just shrugged and said “Maybe she is sick.” “Darling, what happened?” Her parents knocked on her door worried as she never left her room. “Leave…m-me…alone…” She said trying to speak with tears still flowing. “Dear, can you please open the door?” her mother pleaded. The door slightly open and a rounded shape body was at the door face covered with tears, eyes were swollen. Her parents hugged her. “Yuri, why did you make yourself like this or who bully you?” her father asked sternly.

 

She just shake her head and replied “Daddy, I want to study abroad, can I?” Her parents were silent for a while, “Dear, can you don’t go, I will miss you” her mother said breaking into tears. “Yuri if that is your decision, I respect it.” Her dad said as they know how much she was suffering from school. “When do you want to leave?” Her mum said still sobbing. “Tomorrow” She said. “Okay, you will take the private jet to America, you will be studying there is that okay?” Her dad said. “Thank you mum and dad” She said hugging her parents.

 

The next day,

“Bye, mum and dad” As she waved goodbye to her family and took the jet off to America. Her parents waved goodbye to her sadly and went back home. “Do you know Yuri dropped school already” Gossips was travelling until it reached his ears. “She really overheard the conversation. I need to apologized for my mistake and explain the misunderstanding.”Yunho thought.

 

After school, He drove his car to her house. Knock…Knock…Knock… “Good afternoon sir and madam, May I look for Yuri?” He asked politely but he did not know that her parents know him as their daughter will always be talking about him and he was the cause of their daughter’s departure. “You…” her mother suddenly spoke.

 

“Were…the cause of my daughter’s….departure…HOW DARE YOU STILL COME AND LOOK FOR US?”  He was shocked “She died already?” he thought. “Please leave, we do not want to see you again…” Her father spoke a bit more calm. He left the house sadly. “I was the cause of…her death…” he thought feeling remorseful for saying those words.

 

“Why do I actually feel sad when I know she…is…de-ad…Have I fallen for her? Impossible she is so fat but she is kind and not like those es who wants my money…” He continues thinking.

 

“Miss, you have reached America…Your parents hired 2 guys to take care of you here.” The captain said politely. “Thank you…” As she get off the jet she thank the captain and shouted “Yunho, I am going to change to a person, you would not recognize me and will regret saying those words about me.”She dragged her luggage to a well decorated mansion.

 

“Hello…is there anyone?” Suddenly two hot-looking guys waved to her with a warm smile. “Hi, you must be Yuri?” the golden haired guy spoke while the brown haired guy just continues smiling warmly. Yuri just nods her head at his question. “Oh, we forgot to introduce ourselves, my name is, Kim Bum and this guy is Lee Teuk.” The brown haired guy spoke this time.

 

“Err….hello” She said shyly. “We would be in charge of your diet and your activities; we will be like your teachers…understand?” They said. “O-K, I go to my room first.” She ran to her room. She started unpacking her bag and singing a song she wrote:

 

Because you people can't be forgive
the cruel fate, like love in general
this is not part of our future road
sometimes we cannot make this section of track brake

 

Knock...Knock…Knock…

“Come in…” She shouted.

The door creaked open. Lee Teuk, walked in. “Were you the one who sang just now?” He asked curiously. She slightly nods her head. “Wow, you have a beautiful voice. Have you ever thought of going for the audition? Just now when you sing the song, I can feel the sorrow in your song.” He said surprised. She just smiles and spoke “if only I am not so fat, and thank you for your compliment.” “We will help you, must have belief in us and yourself, have an early night today, goodnight.” As he, walked out of the room.

 

In one week, Yuri got used to her schedule despite the difficulties but with Lee teuk in charge of her diet and Kim bum would take charge of exercises. She preserve to the end.  She is starting school next week. Yuri was happy around them as she doesn’t feel left out like in class or anywhere in Korean. “I am succeeding in forgetting him.” She said hugging her pillow. Day by day, she goes through her diets and exercise so that no one will look down on her when she returned Korean.

 

On her first day of school,

“Hi everyone, my name is Yuri.” She said politely

No one laughed about her or but actually clapped hands to show that she was welcome in the class. She felt warmth in the class for the first time making her smile radiantly. She made many friends. So Eun is now dating with Kim bum. As Yuri was the match-maker for them to be together.

Ever since, Yuri left to America. Yunho regretted saying those words about her…but continue his playboy character looking for someone with her facial features.

 

It was a tough job, after training for months; she went for many auditions and was selected by many. Months later, she turned to a famous superstar. Lee teuk and Yuri got closer. It was amazing how much she went through to be only 60 pounds, she wanted to go back. “I want to go back to Korean now. And see my parents.” Yuri said happily, Lee teuk and Kim Bum looked at each other before nodding their head to show that their mission has been accomplished. “But, we are going too.” Lee teuk said sternly. “What about Kim bum and his girlfriend?” Yuri asked curiously. “Don’t worry we will go together.” Kim Bum smile sweetly. Lee teuk looked at Kim Bum angrily “Stop Flirting” Yuri just giggle. They took the private jet back the next day.

 

[Korean]

“Finally, home!” Yuri shouted out loud when landed. Lee Teuk just smiled at her cuteness. “Mummy, Daddy!” Yuri shouted. “Who are you?” her mother asked. “I am Yuri. Mummy” Yuri said shocked that her parents cannot recognize her. Her mother looked at her again and said. “You are really Yuri?” Yuri nodded in consent. Her parents hug her. “My baby became so beautiful.” Her dad said.

 

[School]

“Isn’t that the famous singer Kwon Yuri?” Student A said curiously.

“O.M.G! She is so much more beautiful in person and who is that guy standing so close to her. He is so handsome.” Student B asked. The Rumors passed all the way to Yunho. He was curious at how the girl looked and decided to have a look. “Hey, I am Kim Yunho, president councilor. Please to meet you.” He acted formal and bow to Yuri and Lee teuk.

 

Yuri just ignored him remembering that time he hurt her deeply. “Nice to meet you, I am Lee teuk and she is Kwon Yuri.” Lee teuk said formally too. Yuri just pulled Lee teuk with her and walked off.  “Interesting, but somehow she is familiar.” Yunho thought. “Hey, where are we going?” Lee teuk asked. Yuri just silently pulled him along. Yuri stopped.

 

“This is my favorite place.” Yuri finally spoke. Lee teuk looked at the magnificent scenery. “Do you feel much better?” Lee teuk asked. Yuri jumped onto Lee teuk for a hug. She cried her unhappiness away.

 

Yunho found them, and seeing them being so close made him uncomfortable.  “No hugging!” Yunho spoke loudly and sternly that frightened the both of them. Yuri wipe her tears and was about to leave when Yunho pulled her into a deeper hug. Yuri tried to get out from his embrace but failed because he is much stronger.

 

“Don’t leave …please.” Yunho said while hugging her. Lee teuk knew she was uncomfortable as he punched Yunho to the ground and took Yuri from his arms. Yunho flew to the ground wiping the blood off his lips. Yunho was angry as no one punched him before.  He stood up and punched Lee teuk back. Yuri immediately ran to Lee teuk and helped him up.  Yunho was jealous and envious of Lee teuk.

 

He stood up and walked away. “Thanks for helping me, sorry does it still hurt?” Yuri asked Lee teuk while trying to wipe the blood of his lips. Lee teuk was happy that Yuri is concern of him. “If you give me a kiss it would be better.” Lee teuk teased. Yuri looked at Lee teuk shocked. “I was just…” Yuri kisses his lips lightly before he finished his sentence. Yuri immediately pulled away causing Lee teuk to smirk when he saw her blush. Lee teuk and Yuri held hands to class.

 

[Class]

“Class, there is two new students joining our class. Please come in” Their homeroom teacher spoke. The two came in with hands still twinned together. The whole class aroused to whispers. “Is that her BF?” Student A said. “They look so compatible.” Student B said. Yunho had not recovered from the incident and was still boiling. “Hi, everyone I am Lee Teuk.” Lee teuk spoke first and wink sweetly at the girls.

 

The girls were screaming and shouting. “Hi, I am Yuri.” Yuri bows to the class. The boys could not take their eyes of her. “Okay, May you go and find a seat. I need to start class.” Their homeroom teacher said rushing them. Lee teuk and Yuri walked to a seat in front of Yunho as there were no other seats.

 

“Okay, Class who would give a tour to our new students.” Everyone raised their hands eagerly. “O-Kay, Yunho do you mind to bring Yuri around and Tiffany please brings Lee teuk around.” She said sternly. And they just nod their head. “Yes! Thanks teacher.” Yunho thought. Lee teuk held Yuri’s hand closer to assure her it would be fine.

 

“Now can we go?” Tiffany said as she hooks her hands around Lee teuk before pulling him away. Lee teuk did not spoke and followed her. “May we?” Yunho said. “It is okay. I rather be lost than be with you.” Yuri said coldly. “Why are you so angry with me? I don’t think I offended you yet, Princess.” Yunho said showing puppy eyes.

 

Yuri could hear her heartbeat quicken. “I hate players.” Yuri said and walked away. “I think you misunderstood me.” Yunho said. “You dare said you are not one?” Yuri said. Yunho was speechless for a moment. “No, at least I am faithful in my every relationship.” Yunho said, “Don’t lied, your relationship don’t last longer than a month and you have no true friends!” Yuri said angrily. “I did, but she passed away.” Yunho said honestly.

 

“I pity that girl who was your friend. I bet she regretted it” Yuri said. She did not know that Yunho was saying her. “I was a Jerk back then. I caused her death. Do you know you have the same name as her?” Yunho shared. Yuri was speechless. The whole time he was saying was her. The foolish girl to be his friend was her. “If she was still alive I go on my knees and begged for forgiveness.” He said. “Is she that important to you?” She asked curiously.

 

“Yes! She taught me to love; she was the only one who treated me as a friend.” He said remorseful. She was moved by his words but that would not meant she would forgive him. “Who asked you to say it? You deserve it.” She said heartlessly. “You’re right, I am a Jerk.” Yunho said before falling onto his knees. Yuri saw how hurt he was.

 

She did not know why she kneads down and hugged him to comfort him. Yunho was shocked but happy. He hugged her back. She did not push him away this time. No one was around. Yunho wished time would stand still. He wanted to remain in her arms.

 

After a while, Yuri let go “Are you much better?” Yuri asked in concern. “Thanks.” He said. Yunho had the same feeling he had when around Yuri’s. Yuri did not know why she actually hugged him. Lee teuk saw that scene; he was worried and devastated seeing Yuri in Yunho hands. Yuri did not realize Lee teuk presence, as she stood up, she saw the guy who was always there for her, Lee teuk. Yuri immediately ran to Lee teuk…but was stopped by Yunho.

 

Yuri did not know who to go to, as she does not understand her heart anymore. Her reason to come back was revenge…but she feels as if her love for him is back. She ran out of the place leaving both guys shouting for her name…

 

She ran and ran, disappointed in her actions. It started raining.

 

The darkness in the sky could not be compared to the darkness in her heart. She ran all the way to how far her legs can bring her to. She just wants to escape from the situation she, who doesn’t know an answer for. She fell onto the sand crying on her knees…

 

 “God, why are you doing this to me…you left me with nothing when I was fat…but now two guys at the same time….I also want an answer from my heart…” Yuri cried. The tides were high and unbalanced going in an uneven speed. Her phone was vibrating impatiently. In the rain, she sat on the sand and looking at the wide ocean.

 

[Flashback]

 “Eh! Go and cut some fats….if I was you, I would be embarrassed to even come out of my house…stay in a sty…pig!...” Girl 1 said. “Who are you to call her that? You have no rights to do so…and thankfully she is not you. Get out of my sight!” Yunho scolded the girl for criticizing Yuri. “She is ugly and fat. Why do you care about her? I am MUCH prettier than her.” She said pointing at Yuri. “You…are…EXPELLED!” Yunho said sternly.

 

Everyone was shocked. Yuri continued crying on the floor. Yunho helped her up and brought her to the beach. “Shout all your frustrations out. The tides will wash away all your unhappiness” Yunho said facing to Yuri. He wanted to use her to gain fame but he did not know he would fall in love with her innocence. “Thank you…I do not know why you helped me but I am still thankful for what you did.” She mumbled loudly. Yunho smirked. He was like a prince charming in white always there to help her.

 

“Aw! What a sweet couple.” Yuri said while walking down the steps. She, who was so engrossed in the couple that she missed a step. “AH!” she felt a pair of arms there to hold her. “T-h-an-k-s” Yuri shuttered. “I am heavy, you could put me down already” Lee Teuk continued carrying her and brought her to the infirmary. Yuri had never had that feeling after a long time.

[End of Flashback]

 

She continued thinking of the flashbacks she had with both Yunho and Lee Teuk. The rain stopped. She felt better and walked home. On the way home, she checked her phone and realized she missed 78 calls and 15 messages. Yuri text Yunho and Lee Teuk explaining she’s fine.

 

[The next day]

Yuri walked to school surrounded with fans, wanting autograph and many more. She walked quickly to her locker and got her things, avoiding Lee Teuk and Yunho at all costs. “Where is that girl? I saw her a while ago.” Yunho thought before going for his council meeting.

 

Lee Teuk understands that Yuri needs time so he went to class without her. “Hey, do you know Lee Teuk and Yunho like Yuri? And she likes both of them.” Seohyun said to Tiffany. “What a .” Tiffany said angrily. “Why are you that angry?” Seohyun shocked by Tiffany’s reaction. Tiffany was equally shocked. “Why am I angry?” Tiffany thought.

 

“Neh, both guys deserve better girls.” Tiffany told Seohyun. Seohyun just nodded her head in agreement. Lee Teuk walked past them when suddenly her heartbeat beat rapidly.

 

“He…is…the…reason…why I… was…angry, impossible.” Tiffany thought. Yunho walked out of his meeting and saw Yuri. He ran towards her and pulled her arm. She was startled but knew who it was. “He still never changes…” Yuri thought. “We need to talk…” Yunho said. Yuri could not say anything and was pulled to an empty classroom.

 

“Yuri, I did not want to stress you but…We really need to talk.” Yunho said as he let go of Yuri who was silence the whole time.

 

“Okay, what do you need to say?” Yuri finally spoke with a low voice. Yunho was surprised but regained his compose, and spoke.  “You really reminded me a lot of my best friend, Yuri. She passed away already because I caused her death. Then later you came, you were like a sweet dreams or beautiful nightmare to me. You were very close to Lee teuk which made me had this weird sensation in my heart which I only had with my friend, Yuri. I really wanted to be with you. I had this urge to separate you from Lee teuk. But, I did not want to caused another death nor hurt another party. You deserve better. I do not want to pressurize you anymore by choosing one of us. I will give up.” Yunho said depressed before walking away. Tears started to form in her eyes.

 

“What if, your friend, Yuri is not dead? What if, I am your friend, Yuri? What if, I tell you I actually had a crush on you before? What if…?” Yuri shouted with tears flowing out. Yunho stopped walking; he heard every word she said. “Like you say “What if”…Don’t you know that “what if” is always not true?” Yunho said trying not to believe what Yuri just said.

 

 He should be very happy that his best friend, Yuri is not dead. But something is stopping him, which is he know he have a competitor now. He walked to his next class immediately. Yuri was still crying on the ground, forgetting about her next class. “Where is Yuri?” The teacher asked the class as Yuri was not at her seat. “May I look for her?” Lee teuk asked politely as he worried for Yuri. The teacher nodded her head, causing the class to arouse with whispers of Lee teuk and Yuri.

 

Despite how hurt Yunho was, he could not say a word. Lee teuk was worried and anxious for Yuri. He tried calling her, but she didn’t answer the phone. He saw her walking out of an empty classroom. He dashed towards her and hugged her. “Where were you all this time?” Lee teuk asked which made Yuri cried even more.

 

Lee teuk shocked to hear her cry. He embraced her until she slowly stopped crying. “Thanks. Let’s go back to class.” Yuri said. “Go toilet and wash up first. And do you want to tell me what happened?” Lee teuk asked concern on her. Yuri just shook her head violently and went the direction towards the toilet. “Is it Yunho?” Lee teuk asked curiously. Yuri just ignored the question. “I am bringing you home. You don’t look well to continue class.” Lee teuk spoke after Yuri came out from the toilet.

 

“I heard she went home because not feeling well.” Seohyun told Tiffany. “And Lee teuk send her home.” Yunho overheard the conversation, despite feeling worried for Yuri he could not do anything for her, but…give her happiness. “Why is Lee teuk always around Yuri? I don’t get which part of me cannot be compared with her.” Tiffany was thinking.

 

“Thanks Lee teuk for sending me home…Can you…don’t treat…me…so…well…anymore? Yuri shuttered. “Yuri, can’t you put the past behind? I hope you see me too, not as a friend but someone more important to you than friends.” Lee teuk confessed. “Lee teuk…” Yuri muttered… “I’ll try…” She continued.

 

“You will? You…will give me a chance…” Lee teuk asked happily. Yuri nods her head slightly. The news of Yuri accepting spread like fire in school. Everyone knows of their relationship. “Yuri…I know I hurt you deeply before…now…I pray for your happiness with Lee teuk.” Yunho said softly after hearing the news. “What did you say? Yuri accepted Lee teuk!” Tiffany asked half as shock to find out. Seohyun nods her head.

 

 

“Stupid!” Tiffany shouted as she stomped off. Seohyun looked at her friend confused at her reactions. As Tiffany was angrily walking off, she knocked onto someone as she fell to the ground. “Are you okay? I’m so sorry…I was not looking carefully. Are you hurt?” The girl asked worriedly. “Next time watch where you going.” Tiffany said pissed off while trying to stand up. The girl stretched her hand out to help. Tiffany accepts the offer and stood up cleaning of the dust on her uniform. “I’m really sorry.” The girl said again. Tiffany looked at the person shocked; the girl she knocked into was…Yuri.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you spacing out?” Yuri asked concern. “I’m fine. And if I am not wrong your name is Yuri right?” Tiffany asked doubting herself. “I’m Yuri. May I know your name?” Yuri asked politely. Yuri never realized that Tiffany was in her class all this while as she was lost in thoughts in class.  “I’m Tiffany Hwang.” She replied. “Tiffany Hwang? That name sounds familiar. Do you go to Goyang (South Korea) when you were around 8 years old for holiday?” Yuri questioned. Tiffany pondered for a while before nodding her head.

 

“Tiffany! It really is you.” Yuri said happily before hugging Tiffany. “Who are you?” Tiffany was clueless. “I’m the fat girl you gave a lollipop to. Have you forgotten?” Yuri hinted. “Yuri…Yuri!!! It is you…You’re the girl…” Tiffany said excitedly.  “Let’s meet after school to catch up for the years we missed.” Yuri asked. “Okay.” Tiffany said before Yuri vanished into the crowd.

 

“The girl I made friend with was Kwon Yuri. Yuri, you have turned to a very beautiful lady. No wonder I could not recognize you.” Tiffany thought. “Tiffany, where did you go?” Seohyun asked. “I met my old friend.” Tiffany replied honestly. “The fat girl you were always looking for? Where is she?” Seohyun curiously asked. “She is Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany replied. “Kwon…Yuri…The Yuri we both know. How is it possible? She and your old friend look totally different.” Seohyun said surprised. “We will meet up with her after school. Then can you clarify with her. ” Tiffany said.

 

“Yuri!” Tiffany shouted waving towards her direction. “Tiffany…And who is this?” Yuri asked. “Yuri, this is Seohyun. Seohyun, this is Yuri.” Tiffany introduced. “You are our school’s number 1 ballet dancer.” Yuri said politely. “You…know…me?” Seohyun asked shocked. Seohyun hides her identity from everyone except Tiffany but…Yuri also knows. Yuri laughs.  “Yuri…sorry to ask such a blunt question…how did you get your present figure? I remember you were quite plum.” Tiffany asked while Seohyun looked very curious. Yuri told the whole story about Yunho, Lee teuk and what happens in between.

 

“Oh~” Seohyun and Tiffany chorused.”No wonder Lee teuk was mesmerized by Yuri.” Tiffany thought before asking a question to Yuri. “You still like that Jerk, Yunho?” Yuri nods lightly. “Then you would hurt Lee teuk…did you ever thought of that?” Tiffany flares up before stomping to the toilet. Yuri was startled. “Do not mind her. Ever since Lee teuk and you transfer to our school, Tiffany is always concern of Lee teuk. I’m not sure what she is thinking.” Seohyun explained. “Tiffany…no wonder you were angry with me…You like Lee teuk…” Yuri thought.

 

They went separate roads after the chat. Tiffany apologies for flaring up and they reconcile before continuing their chat. “I am sorry…Fany…I hate myself too…” Yuri thought as tears swell up before walking towards the playground. She sat on the swing, “Am I really as cruel as what Tiffany thinks I am?” Yuri thought as she looks up at the sky.

 

 Ring…Ring…Ring… “Hello?” Yuri said, “Lee teuk? I am at the schools nearby playground.” After what seems like 5 minutes later, Lee teuk was running towards Yuri happily waving. “Why you left school without telling me? I was very worried for you. Your father told me to protect you because I heard there is another company threatening your father. And he refused causing that company to be very angry.”

 

 “I’m sorry…met my old friend…and is my father okay?” Yuri asked surprised. “He is fine…but is worried for you...as the other company said to your father that he will make him lose something precious. And your father’s precious is you…so he is very worried for you. ” Lee teuk replied. “Oh…I better call him to assure him that I’m safe.” Yuri said before fishing her hand phone from her bag. “Why are you alone here? I thought you were meeting your old friend.” Lee teuk asked after Yuri hang up the phone.

 

“Oh...They left early that’s why I decided to walk around before going home.” Yuri said hiding something away from Lee teuk. “Oh…Can you introduce your friends to me? I am curious to know what kind of friends you hang out with other than me.” Lee teuk joked despite knowing that Yuri is suspicious. “Okay…” Yuri said. “Oh yah…Kim bum and So Eun cannot join us…” Lee teuk said sadly. “Why?” Yuri asked surprised. “Their parents do not allow them to…but they were happy when I told them that we are officially dating.” Lee teuk smiled. “I’m very sorry when the times come when the truth is told…and I once again hurt you.” Yuri thought trying to smile to hide the tears.

 

“Is Yuri hiding something? Why is she so quiet today? And I sense that she is very sad…did her friends reminded her something?” Lee teuk thought as he looked at Yuri worried.  “Let’s go home.” Yuri said as she pulled Lee teuk.

 

“Get that Girl!!!” He ordered angrily. “Yes Sir…” His guards replied.

 

“Hi…” Yuri waves at her friends. “Yuri…why is there so many guards behind you?” Seohyun asked scared. “They are my dad’s.” Yuri replied trying to lighten the mood. “Why do you need them?” Tiffany asked. “There is someone after me…that why they are to protect me…but I hate the tension I have from everyone.” Yuri said. “Let’s go for class.” Seohyun said.

 

[Break Time]

“I’m sorry, Seohyun.” Yuri apologized, “It is okay…I understand…then you must be very scared too right?” Seohyun replied. Yuri nods her head… “I got to go to the toilet.” Yuri said as she entered the toilet while the guards stood outside. “We will go to class first.” Tiffany said.

 

After 15 minutes since class started,

“Where is Yuri?” Seohyun asked worriedly. “The guards would protect her…Don’t worry about her.” Tiffany said before seeing the guards looking frantically around. “Isn’t that Yuri’s guards?” Seohyun asked. Tiffany nods her head. “I have a bad feeling…” Tiffany said. “Lee teuk…Where is Yuri?” Tiffany asked pulling Lee teuk. “You are acquainted with Yuri?” Lee teuk asked. “I am Yuri’s best friend.” Tiffany replied. “Oh…you are the one that Yuri was praising of…She is missing now…” Lee teuk said worried. “She is missing? There were many guards around her…”  Tiffany asked surprised. “One of the guards was a spy from the other company…” Lee teuk told Tiffany before rushing off. News of Yuri being kidnapped spread like wild fire until it reaches Yunho.

 

“What is Yuri’s boyfriend for? He is so useless.” Yunho thought angrily before rushing to look for Yuri too. “Hello? Yes…Help to find which company kidnapped Yuri…okay….” Yunho called his guards to check it out. “She is kidnapped by XXXX Company. They said to meet at xxxxx xxxxx. You have to go alone. Do you need us to call more men?” Guy A asked. “It is okay…inform Lee teuk about the information while I go ahead first.” Yunho said hanging up the phone before Guy A could reply.

 

“Yuri…I pray that you are okay…I cannot lose you…I was thinking that Lee teuk would protect you from all harm…but if this was going to happen…I would not have let that happen.” Yunho prayed while driving off in his car.  “Where is this place?” Yuri asked frightened as she was blindfold. “You are fine as long your father sign the contract we want.” The guy replied. “Why are you doing this? That is so mean. How can you threaten people to do something they don’t want?” Yuri cried.

 

 “I am sorry, little girl…this is what the real world.” He replied. “I did not want to harm you…I know you are innocent but I was forced to.” The guy replied before walking out of the room. The first thing that Yuri thought of was Yunho. “I still thought of you despite you treating me so bad…Why can’t I let go of the love I have for you?” Yuri thought as tears rolled down her eyes gently. “What are you doing? Let Yuri out…” There were loud commotions outside that made Yuri frightened. “Was that Yunho’s voice? Or am I hallucinating?” Yuri thought.

 

“You get in there.” The guards said as they threw Yunho beside Yuri. Only Yuri was blindfolded but both was tied up. “Yuri…” Yunho called. “What are you doing here? Why did you come? Don’t you know it is very dangerous here? You will die…” Yuri said shouting at Yunho. “I was very worried for you…” Yunho replied. “Why should you be? You should have just ignored me…You will be happier without me…there are millions of girls waiting for you.” Yuri cried. “So? There is only one girl for me…and that is you!” Yunho confessed.

 

“Yunho…you are very selfish…Why must you do this? Don’t you know I will be worried? Why? I am trying to forget you already.” Yuri continued crying. “Don’t cry…at least you know I am fine now.” Yunho said. Yuri tried moving closer to Yunho but accidentally touching onto Yunho’s wound. “Ouch!” Yunho said. “What happened? Are you injured? Did they beat you up?” Yuri asked concern. “No…is nothing…” Yunho said hiding the truth. “Are you hiding something from me?” Yuri questioned. “…No…” Yunho replied. “You lied…They beat you up right? Why must you make me feel so guilty? You…I hate you...” Yuri shouted as tears flow down the delicate skin.

 

“Yuri…Don’t cry…Once we are out of here, I promised you that I will leave your life…forever…” Yunho’s words were like daggers stabbing Yuri’s heart. “You…are leaving me…forever?” Yuri repeated his words. “Yes, I will…migrate to another country…far away from you…then would you feel fewer burdens with me around or will I feel…hurt seeing you around…I wish you…and Lee teuk…happiness…from…the bottom…of my heart…” Yunho said trying to hide the tears.

 

Yuri was speechless…She knew that she really loved Yunho up to this point…despite him hurting time again and again. This was what she longs for…him leaving and staying away from her…but she knew that his words could kill her at that moment…but it would not change anything as he was playing with her the whole time.

As silence engulfed the room, there were loud crashes outside. “Did you hear that?” Yunho asked. “Yuri?” Yunho asked worried. “Hmm…” Yuri whined as someone was disturbing her from her sleep. “She fell asleep? She must be very tired.” Yunho thought as he moved closer to Yuri to protect her. “Yuri!” Someone shouted as he kicked the door open. “Is that you, Lee teuk?” Yuri rubbed her eyes as she was awoken by the shouting. He took off her blindfold and carried Yuri to his car. Yuri did not have a chance to see or thank Yunho.

 

“Thank you, Yunho.” Lee teuk said politely after leaving Yuri in his car. “Lee teuk, you must make Yuri happy forever…” Yunho said before limping away. “Don’t you want a ride to the hospital?” Lee teuk asked concerned as he saw Yunho’s injuries. “No, I’m fine…but…please take care of Yuri…Protect her…” Yunho said before continuing limping to his car.

 

Yunho’s words keep playing in both Yuri and Lee teuk’s mind. “What does he mean?” Lee teuk thought. “He must be joking right?” Yuri still disbelief what she heard from Yunho. “Yuri…Are you okay? I’m sorry…I did not protect you carefully.” Lee teuk said apologetic. “It is okay…I’m fine now aren’t I?” Yuri comfort. “Yuri?” Lee teuk called. “Yes?”Yuri asked.

 

“Yunho asked me to protect you and take care of you forever. What does he mean?” Lee teuk asked. “Oh…just ignored him…he is talking rubbish…pretending to be hurt and saying that he would be migrating. He said he would not disturb the both of us anymore.” Yuri replied. “What? He is migrating? Do you know he was injured and had a lot of bruises? I don’t think he was pretending. It was still bleeding.” Lee teuk told Yuri.

 

What? Then why did he not go with us? Where was he going? Doesn’t he know that he should see a doctor before going anywhere else?” Yuri said in a worried tone. “Lee teuk, ignore him…just let him do whatever he wants…It is his live not mine’s.” Yuri said angrily. “Why despite knowing that Yuri still likes Yunho, I’m feeling only a little jealous?” Lee teuk thought. “Yuri, answer me carefully…If…one day…someone you cherish the most…leaves you…what would you do?” Lee teuk asked. “I will…will…” Yuri pondered before answering. “Why you asking such a weird question? Who is leaving? Is it my parents, Tiffany or you?”

 

“None…I am just asking…quick reply.” Lee teuk asked. “My head hurts, why is the journey to the hospital so long?” Yuri changed topic. “Here we are.” Lee teuk said as he carried Yuri. “Yuri…you are only lying to yourself.” He thought. “Doctor, how is Yuri?” Lee teuk asked after the check up. “She is perfectly fine. Don’t worry…Are you her brother?” The doctor asked. “Do I look very much like her brother?” Lee teuk asked. “No…but you have this brotherly aura around Yuri.” The doctor explained. “Oh…” Lee teuk said before Yuri entered the room. “Let’s go home, Yuri.” Lee teuk said. Yuri just followed carefully behind Lee teuk.

 

The phone suddenly started to vibrate impatiently. Ring…Ring… “Hello? What? I’m much better…What did you say? Are you kidding me? O-Kay…” Yuri answered on the phone before she hangs up the phone looking at Lee teuk with a pale look. “What happened? Who called you?” Lee teuk asked worriedly.

 

“Tiffany called…She said…Yunho…has…dropped out of school…and leaving…tomorrow… Yuri said as tears started flowing… “Yuri…” Lee teuk felt hurt seeing Yuri in such pain… “I’m sorry...Lee teuk…I have hurt both you and Yunho deeply…I’m sorry…” Yuri cried until she fell asleep. Lee teuk drove Yuri to her house. Lee teuk carried Yuri all the way to her room and left her to sleep peacefully. “Hello? Okay…What time is the flight?” Lee teuk called someone to get all information before writing it onto a notepad and leaving the room.

 

“Yuri…This is the last present I could give you…this is…how much my heart could take…” Lee teuk said softly before leaving the room as one tear slid from his eyes onto the cold and smooth ground. “What time is it now?” Yuri asked as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. She saw the note on the table when she looked at the time. “I…hurt him…too deeply…” Yuri thought.

 

Ring…Ring…Ring… “Hello? Lee teuk is not with me…I just woke up…If you find him, please tell him…I’m sorry for hurting…him…I did not expect it to happen….” Yuri said on the phone with Tiffany regretfully. “Lee teuk is not with Yuri….Where did he go?” Tiffany panicked.

 

“Lee teuk…when you receive this voicemail…please call me back…” Tiffany called. Ring…Ring...Ring... “Tiffany…I’m fine…” Lee teuk called. “How can I not worry for you…tell me immediately where are you now.” Tiffany demanded. Lee teuk had no choice but tell Tiffany the venue. Tiffany immediately rushed over.

 

“Lee teuk…do you know how worried I was…we were…” Tiffany shuttered… “You are worried for me? Why?” Lee teuk asked. “I don’t deserve it…” “Lee teuk…you are not to say that about yourself…Yuri met Yunho earlier than you…You should know that Yuri have always liked Yunho…The Lee teuk I know will not due to one setback and give up.” Tiffany scolded.

 

“I’m over Yuri already…actually when Yuri accepted to be my girlfriend…I know she could not let go of Yunho yet…” Lee teuk said. “Then what is troubling you?” Tiffany asked. “I worried that I have taken Yuri as a sister only all this time…”Lee teuk replied. “You take Yuri as your sister only?” Tiffany asked smiling happily. “What is there to be happy about?” Lee teuk asked. “…Lee teuk…I just realized…after all these incidents that…I’ve fallen…for you…” Tiffany shuttered. “You have fallen for me? That is impossible…” Lee teuk said unable to believe what he heard. “Why are you surprised? Is it because I cannot be compared with Yuri?” Tiffany shouted angrily before walking away. “…I confessed my feelings for you and this is what I get from you…Stupid Lee teuk.” Tiffany thought while walking.

 

Suddenly, she felt someone pulled her into an embrace. “Ah~” Tiffany shouted. “I am not rejecting you…but was surprised that you felt the same way as me…” Lee teuk confessed. “But…you said that it was impossible and that…” Tiffany said… “I was thinking about this thing hence needed time to cool…I realize that after Yuri accepted to be my girlfriend…I felt something lacking…and I would notice you sometimes when in school…” Lee teuk said. “So…Tiffany would…you be…my girlfriend?” Lee teuk asked blushing, Tiffany nodded her head happily.

 

Ring…Ring…Ring… “Yunho, can we meet up? Meet you at the café near school at 4pm…I will wait until you turn up…I have…a lot of things to say…” Yuri said to Yunho before hanging up the phone…not letting Yunho a chance to reject or say anything… Yuri dressed up before leaving the house. It was crowded but she found a seat and waited. Every minute of waiting was like hours to Yuri… 3 hours passed and Yuri was still waiting patiently. She knows her feelings now…and really want to confess before…it is too late…

 

Yuri received a text message… “Yuri…no matter how long you wait…I will not turn up…I am now heading to the airport…Our fate ends here…I will make do my promise.” After reading the whole text, Yuri’s face was filled with tears. She dashed out of the café to the airport. “Uncle, please hurry.” Yuri rushed. “I hope I made it in time.” Yuri thought before rushing towards the gate that Yunho was to enter. “Yunho!” Yuri shouted ignoring the many stares that she received.  Yuri was crying as she fell onto the ground. She was praying that Yunho would appear and save her.

 

She was too tired from crying and running around for the day made her feel that her vision is getting blur before fainting. Someone was actually looking at her from another level seeing the whole scene before her fainting. He immediately rushed towards her carrying her towards the nearest seat. “Yunho?” Yuri mumbled. He was about to leave before a lady in her 40’s stopped him. “Dear, if you are the one she is looking for…please wait for her to awake before leaving…she looked so weak and frail. And have been crying for quite a while. That person she is looking for…must be very important to her…” She said to the guy.

 

He could not bear to see Yuri alone in the crowd hence agreeing with the lady. He sat beside her and waited for her to awake. “Yunho? You have not left…? Yuri immediately hugged onto Yunho. “I’m late for my flight…” Yunho pushed away before wanting to run off. “I love you!” Yuri shouted. Yunho stopped at his tracks…They caught the attention of many at the airport once again. “Yuri…I promised you…and…I would not break it…I cannot give you the happiness you need…” Yunho said before taking his luggage and walking towards the check-in counter.

Flashback:

“Yuri…Don’t cry…Once we are out of here, I promised you that I will leave your life…forever…” Yunho’s words were like daggers stabbing Yuri’s heart. “You…are leaving me…forever?” Yuri repeated his words. “Yes, I will…migrate to another country…far away from you…then would you feel fewer burdens with me around or will I feel…hurt seeing you around…I wish you…and Lee teuk…happiness…from…the bottom…of my heart…” Yunho said trying to hide the tears.

End of Flashback

 

Yuri ran towards Yunho and hugs his back tightly. “I do not want that kind of promise” Yunho pulled Yuri away… “Yuri...I cannot give you the happiness you want.” “And what makes you think that you cannot give me the happiness I want? You are just finding excuses…you have not changed at all…I thought you did…but…you have utterly disappointed me.” Yuri says angrily before walking away with tears forming.

 

Yunho did not know what to do but he knows one thing for sure is that he is not prepared for a new relationship or causing more sufferings to Yuri. He took his luggage and check-in.

 

After 3 years,

Tiffany and Lee teuk are dating for the past few years as after Yuri left the airport, they told her that they are dating and comforted her. They all graduated and work at their ambition while Lee teuk and Tiffany got married. Lee teuk became Yuri’s boss while Tiffany was Yuri’s assistant. Yuri became famous all around the world as she concentrated fully on her career. She would see him in magazines and get to know how he is doing through the magazines. She has been flying around for the past 3 years expanding her career. Tiffany was pregnant hence Lee teuk was juggling both work and wife. He decided to employ another assistant for Yuri.

 

“Yuri, this will be your new assistant as Tiffany cannot be working for this few months.” Lee teuk stopped the music while another guy was standing behind him. “Okay…And take care of Tiffany.” Yuri reminded. Lee teuk nodded before leaving the room. “Nice to meet you, I’m Yuri.” Yuri said politely. “Yuri, how can you not remember me? I remembered you despite your complete makeover.” He replied. Yuri immediately looked up…

 

 “Are you…Taeyang?” Yuri asked shocked. Taeyang nodded his head. “You change a lot too. Nice muscles.” Yuri praised. “So, how are you?” Taeyang asked as he hugged Yuri. Yuri smiled. She also wondered how long have she smiled so widely, it must be a long time. “Why are you back? I remember you were in Canada since 8 years old. When did you come back?” Yuri started shooting questions at Taeyang. “Chill, I just get off the plane and is very hungry…could you bring me out for lunch?” Taeyang looked at Yuri with puppy eyes.

 

“Let’s go...” Yuri said getting her bag. Taeyang hook his hands around Yuri. “Yuri, you really became so beautiful, went aunty said you changed, I told her it was impossible.” Taeyang laughed. “You met my mother already?” Yuri asked. “Your mother wants you to bring me over to your house for dinner often.” Taeyang reminded. Yuri just sighed. Ring…Ring…Ring… “Lee teuk? I’m having lunch with Taeyang…” Yuri said as she hangs the phone up. “Is that our boss?” Taeyang asked. “He wants to talk to you about my activities so hurry and eat.” Yuri replied.

 

Taeyang and Yuri were talking about their memories when young. They talked all the way back to the office.  “Yuri, I finally seen you smile, it looks like you are getting along well with your new assistant. I am so going to tell Tiffany.” Lee teuk smiled before getting serious. “What happened before? My cheerful Yuri was sad?” Taeyang whispered. Yuri nudged him and place a finger at her lips.

 

The meeting ended. “Taeyang, take care of Yuri.” Lee teuk ordered strictly before facing Yuri smiling. “What is with the boss unfair treatment?” Taeyang pout and complain. Yuri laugh at Taeyang before walking towards the dance studio. Taeyang started to dance to beat. “You are not a bad dancer…why did you not major in that?” Yuri asked amazed at his moves.  “Hmm…because my dad wants me to take over his company with my step brother. But he gave me two months leave before returning to the horrible office.” Taeyang said.

 

“You have a step brother? I never heard of it.” Yuri said looking at Taeyang with shock. “A few years after you moved house…but, he is a really good brother. He treats me like his little brother. And he was heart-broken three years ago that he left to America, New York. My father and I could not persuade him to come back. But, he is working at my dad’s company at New York. He always works as a model. He would be coming over tomorrow. I would introduce him to you and his name is…” Taeyang said but was interrupted by the dance instructor.

 

 “Yuri, it is time for practice.” She said strictly. “I’m sorry, Taeyang. Tell me later,” Yuri apologies before following her instructor. After hearing, Taeyang uncompleted story, she suddenly remember of Yunho. “Yuri, you can do it.” Yuri encouraged herself before followed her instructors’ moves. “Drink some water.” Taeyang said handing a bottle of mineral water to Yuri after her practice.  “Thanks. So who is your brother?” Yuri asked. “He is Jung Yunho.” Taeyang said. “What? Jung…Yun…ho? The model in the famous magazine?” Yuri asked hoping it is a different guy they were talking about.

 

“Yes…do you know him?” Taeyang asked. “He…no…I saw him in a lot of magazines. He is so famous not to be recognized.” Yuri stammer. “Really?” Taeyang doubted. Suddenly, Lee teuk walked in with a magazine. “Yuri, the next issue is out. Yunho is inside again and on the front cover.” Lee teuk said so loudly that it echo around the room. “Yunho? Boss, let me see please.” Taeyang rushed over and asked. “Taeyang, are you a big fan of him too?” Lee teuk said. “Lee teuk can you excused us for a while.” Yuri said trying to keep her cool after Lee teuk passed the magazine to Taeyang.

 

“Taeyang…I did not want to lie to you but…” Yuri tried to explain once Lee teuk closed the door. “The girl my brother has been heartbroken over is…you…” Taeyang said shocked. “I…I…” Yuri could not continue as she did not know what to tell or say to Taeyang. “I am so happy…Yuri, my brother is coming back tomorrow…I want you to meet him up. I heard of both your love story. It was my brother’s fault. When you confessed to him, he really wanted to accept you…but his inferiority stopped him. He missed you a lot this past three years. Please, give him another chance. Since, you have not forgotten about him.” Taeyang pleaded.

 

Yuri was recovering from her shock. “I am not going to meet him nor talk to him.” Yuri said angrily. “Yuri…do you know my brother did not want to be a model…but he thought that the only way you could see him was when he was modeling in magazines. He wanted you to know how he was and he is not as cheerful as in the magazines. Could you see the sorrow he is hiding in all photos?” Taeyang explained. “I heard that he know all about your performance dates. He would dress up and go wherever his beloved girl was.” Taeyang said. Yuri was crying.

 

“Yuri, I know my brother was a jerk before. But, you taught him to love. He really missed you a lot. Could you please follow me to meet him?” Taeyang continued. Yuri slowly nodded her head.

 

The next day, Yuri took a day leave and followed Taeyang to the airport. Yuri immediately hid behind a pillar when she saw Yunho walking out. “Bro, over here!” Taeyang shouted. Yunho gave the ‘okay’ sign and took his luggage and walked towards Taeyang slowly as he remembered how he left Yuri crying. “Bro, I found the thing you lost.” Taeyang suddenly said. “I lost? You really found what I lost…My photos? My youth?” Yunho joked. “I’m serious, bro. Something very important and you lost it here.” Taeyang hinted.

 

“My brother found her…It is impossible…” Yunho thought. “Come out now…” Taeyang called. Yunho saw a figure walking from behind the pillar and standing in front of him. It was her… “…Taeyang…how did you?....” Yunho was still shocked. “She was my childhood friend. And during our chats, I found out the girl you love the most was none other than, Yuri.” Taeyang explained. “I will leave you two to talk. I’ll see you at home.” Taeyang continued before taking Yunho’s luggage and running away.

 

“So…how have you been?” Yunho tried to break the silence. Yuri kept quiet for a while before hugging onto Yunho crying. “Why are you crying?” Yunho asked shocked. “I did not keep my promise that’s why you are upset with me?” Yunho asked. Yuri shook her head. “You…cannot leave me anymore. How can you be so cruel to leave me the second time? I hate you but love you at the same time. This three years, you attended all my performances but never once did you greet me. When I found out, do you know how hurt I was?” Yuri cried.

 

“I’m sorry…I…” Yunho apologized… “I don’t want that three words…I want you to promise to never leave me again. I’m tired of your hide-and-seek game.” Yuri said. “I promise, I would never leave you again. There would not be a next time. And…I…Love..you…” Yunho said. He spun her around happily. That was their happy ending..After a few months of dating, they decided to get married. Both family agreed to the wedding.

 

 A few years passed, Yunho dropped their son, Jaejoong to school before driving Yuri to work. This was a daily routine for the family. One day, Yuri went to Yunho’s office to go lunch with Yunho. But, Yunho was still in a meeting. Yuri went to the office lounge to make a cup of coffee for Yunho. “Hey beauty, are you new? Want to hang out today?” One of the new male colleague asked. Yuri was feeling uncomfortable and did not know how to explain to the guy when suddenly someone coughed loudly.

 

“Mr. Jung.” The guy bow immediately as his CEO was standing at the door. “Mr. Kim, she is not a new colleague but she is my wife. Pretty right?” Yunho joked. The guy immediately excused himself. Yuri started laughing at the guy’s reaction. “I must be more careful, my wife is so beautiful that every guy is aiming for her.” Yunho said as he wrapped his arms around Yuri. “Let’s go for lunch already.” Yuri laugh as she saw her husband pout jealously.    

 

                                                                 ~The End~