IF ONLY (baby kyungsan)

IF ONLY

 

Chapter 11

                Yoona was in her room thinking if her decision is right. She touched her tummy. “choi siwon! I hate you… why don’t you let me forget you? Now it seems I won’t be able to forget you because of this child” yoona said crying “ she looked at her tummy “don’t worry child, I’m not angry at you.. I’m just angry at your father.. I will take care of you no matter what happens.. even though I’m angry at your father I still love him… choi siwon… choi siwon..” yoona cried out loud even her parents can hear her.

                Every day yoona goes for an exercise she always walks around. That’s what her mom said. She should always exercise so that she won’t have any problem in giving birth to the child. Yoona always talks to her tummy even her dad and mom is always talking to the child inside her tummy. Yoona just laughed everytime her parents do that. The child inside her tummy seems to be a boy because it’s always kicking and that made yoona cry in pain. Everytime the child do that she always says “ do you want your father now? sorry son… please don’t hurt mommy like this” then after telling that the child inside her tummy seems to calm down.

                Siwon was sleeping at his bed while yoona was giving birth to their child at the hospital.

“go on yoona, a little more push” the doctor said

“choi siwon!” yoona said then she let go of a very big “Aaarrggghhh!”

Siwon woke up without knowing the reason. He noticed he has lots of sweats in his face. “ why am I like this? Why am I feeling nervous?” siwon drank a glass of water. he tries to sleep again but he just can’t. “yah! Choi siwon… what’s happening to you?” he said to his self. He massages his chest “ I feel so weird today”

 

                While yoona was successful in giving birth to the child. She laid down on the hospital bed with her son on her side. She was playing with the baby’s hand. “umma, look he’s so cute!”yoona said

“yeah.. my grandson is so cute” her mom said looking at the baby beside yoona

“but seriously yoona.. you really don’t have plan in telling it to siwon?” her father said sitting at the chair beside yoona’s bed.

But yoona just kept on looking and playing the baby’s hand. Her father sighed. He already knows yoona’s answer.

“ so yoona, what do you want to be the child’s name?” her mom sad changing the topic.

“ hmmm… I want kyungsan” yoona smiled “yes, baby kyungsan”

“ kyungsan is a cute name”