Fated Run In?

Chance Of A Lifetime
Chapter 1:
 
 
~Hana[you]POV~
All I could think of was how I couldn't believe we actually had a chance to go to Seoul! Me and my three friends had been waiting for this chance for such a long time and now it was finally happening! I tightened my hold on my suitcase till my knuckles turned white just to remind myself of the reality of it all.
 
'Hana! Wait up!' I heard from behind me. I turned to see my best friend Minnah rushing over to me struggling with her guitar case and bags.
 
'Ah! Let me help sorry sorry!!', I ran quickly over and grabbed one of her bags and adjusted my backpack. 'Let's hurry the others are already at the hotel!' We had two other members in our silly band who had left a day ahead of us.
 
I ran quickly ahead of her to check if the others had sent a cab. Pushing through a crowd of people I broke through, and with a thud, hit something hard. I landed on my wincing at the fall and opened my eyes to see my drumsticks fell out of their case onto the floor. My friend had customised them with blue duct tape and CNBLUE stickers.
 
'Aaahh! Geeze that hurt!' Rubbing the sore spot on my hip. 'No! My lucky sticks!'
I reached out to grab them when a gentle hand snatched them up quickly. I look up to see amazingly long legs before I stood up quickly to apologise.'I'm SO sorry I ran into you! But, please, those are my lucky drumsticks may I please have them back?', I say with my eyes to the ground.
 
'These are interesting...', I heard a soft voice say. I slowly looked up to see a tall man wearing a tan knitted scarf, big sunglasses, and a plain black cap. His skin was flawless and the features I could see were awe inspiring, I can't believe I ran into such a beautiful guy!, 'I..I'm sorry what was that?'
 
He turned to me with the most amazing smile i've ever seen. 'Hurry come with me!' He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the exit.
His hands are rough but theres a soft, warmness to them,
I smiled to myself at how lucky I was. 'Wait where are we going?! I...I don't even know your name!', I stammered.
'We'll get to that soon but for now we must hurry!'
Minnah!
 
'Wait! My friend! I left her back there! Please it's our first time in Korea and she's my best friend I can't leave her!'
'Don't worry I saw her with you I'll come back to get her' He stated matter of factly as we reached a black SUV. He opened the door for me and gently pushed me in after grabbing my bags. Shutting the door he handed my bags to the driver,I suppose that's who it was, and ran back inside after flashing me a smile.
What just happened?!, I thought as his smile kept flashing through my mind.
 
 
~Minnah POV~
Damn it all where did she run off to now?
 
I was extremely excited to be in Seoul with the rest of the girls but I think Hana might be getting a little ahead of herself. I sighed and adjusted my precious guitar across my back.
I started walking towards the exit thinking maybe she headed that way when I saw a tall, long legged man start running towards me.
 
'Gah! What are you doing!' I screamed as he grabbed my bag and guitar.
'You have to come with me now! Hurry before someone notices please!', He said desperately flashing a wide grin. I couldn't tell if he was kidding with those sunglasses on.
 
'Wait what?! No please give me back my guitar it's precious to me!' I reached out to snag it away. He just kept that strange big smile on his face and gently handed it back to me.
'We must hurry now, your friend is already waiting for us outside!' He said as he started jogging away waving his hand for me to follow.
 
Hana!,
I followed him outside to a black SUV with the back seat door already being opened, by who I believed was the driver, with Hana inside looking just as confused as I felt. I rushed in to her side and gave her a hug as the strange boy threw my bags in the back and headed to the passengers seat rushing the driver to go.
 
'Hanna what the hell is going on here?!' I wispered sternly to not let the strangers hear.
'I'm not sure. I bumped into him and he dragged me here!' She looked a little scared but kept staring at the boy.
 
Sigh,
I knew that look. Hana was already drawn in and he basiclly just kidnapped us!
'Hey you! Do you might letting us know what this is all about?!' I was starting to get worried and a little angry.
He simply ignored me and reached to the floor in front of him getting something.
 
Oh don't tell me he's got a gun too!,
'Hey wait just a min-!' I cut myself off when I saw he has Hanas' favorite drumsticks. 'oh..'
 
'These are very interesting', he said shaking them at Hana. I looked at her and saw her staring pleadingly at the sticks.
'I can see they are very worn, you weren't joking when you said they are your lucky sticks.' He put on that big smile again as he handed them back to her.
 
She snatched me back and held them tight to her chest with a sigh of relief. 'Thank goodness.'
'Don't ever let go of those, if they brought you this much luck you should hold onto them forever.' He said with a little side smirk.
 
'I apologise let me introduce myself,' He took off his cap and shook his hair into place, then removed his sunglasses. I looked over at Hana as I heard her gasp.'What?' I looked back over as my jaw dropped. It was really him!
 
'My name is Kang Minhyuk, drummer of CNBLUE, nice to meet you both' He said giving us his famous eye smile.
                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 A/N Yay! First chapter evarr!! This whole chap is a detailed version on a dream I had so I hope you enjoy it! I'll try to update it as much as possible! It's almost 11pm and ive gotta be at work by 5:30 am! omo! Nighty night! ~LovelyJEH