Stupid Manager Oppa

A Bit Peachy on the Side

Daesung opened the door and made gestures with his hands, showing IU that she could come in. He was looking at the ground pretending he dare not look up at her, as if he was a castle guard and IU was a princess.

She was a tad bit embarrassed, her cheeks turning a shade of rose pink. 

Daesung could feel the heat coming from IU's cheeks. He looked up slightly and gave IU a wink.

Taeyang wacked Daesung on the head. He fell to the ground, groaning in pain. Taeyang grabbed the groceries, walked into the room, and placed them down on the black leather couch.

IU could hear her heart thumping. She was relieved that Taeyang did that, but she was a bit worried for Daesung. After all, Taeyang was pretty buff. Her manager oppa had once seen him at the gym he went to, discretely taking a picture of him to show IU. She refused to even glance at it, as she knew it was wrong to do so.

"Ji Eun?" Taeyang snapped IU out of her daze. "Are you okay? You look kind of tired."

"U-um,"IU started to say, with no idea how to end her sentence. I can't possibly tell you I was imagining you sweaty at the gym you'd think I'm weird...

"I was just thinking about where babies come fro--" IU suddenly realized what she had said and looked down at her feet. How could I have possibly said that?! What was I thinking?! Am i stupid?!

Taeyang smirked and said, "I'll show you where they come from."

Three hours later, Taeyang had gone through most of the textbook. "So then the woman goes through some mind-numbing pain during childbirth and there you have it. Any questions?"

A/N lol~ short update again. hope you dont mind ^^;