Babo-ah, i came for you.

Part 3: Summer Feels Like Winter

OST: starlight tears by kim yoo kyung  (LISTEN TO WHILE READING)

 

It was a cold, dark place and even though she couldn’t see her surrounding, the coldness of the room brought chill to her. The place that they took her was an abandoned warehouse right in the middle of nowhere and in the middle of the room sat a fragile 8 ½ month pregnant _____________. Her tiny hands tied so tightly together behind her back as she was position to sit in the wooden chair, waiting her prince charming to come rescue her. There was nothing she can do and there was little she can do, but the thought of what was going to take place when Yo Seob arrive brought tears to her eyes.

Right behind her stood a tall dark man, playing with his knife—the knife he had place under her chin to force her out of the house and push her into his black car.  And from far behind where they both were, stood two men dress in baggy pants, and black shirt that were busy talking to one another, minding their own business before the real show starts.

“Aren’t you a cutie” His husky voice made her body shiver and when his skin touched any part of her body, it made her heart beat faster and faster in fear. “I had a great plan in mind before I knew about your existence.” He laughed sliding the shape knife under her chin, making her shiver in fear, but he was careful enough to not slice her pastel skin.

“Why are you doing this? Why you hate Yo Seob, but he is innocent!” ____________ cried as stood perfectly still as his knife was still under her chin.

“They took my father away from me and I want to get even.”

“BUT YO SEOB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!”

“Of course not” Taking the knife off of her chin and ripping the cloth away from her eyes, he lower himself to her level so he could see her entire face. “Your precious darling has nothing to do with it, but his father did. I want his father to experience the pain of losing someone they love so much.” He winks at _____________ than gave her the ugliest and craziest smile.

“You’re SICK! You need help!” She screamed at him as tears trickled down her eyes.

“This…” He smiled eyeing her big belly and holding his knife up in the air for her to see. “I want to see how he will react when I hurt you slowly in front of his eyes.”  _______________ look at him in disgust as he laughed like a villain from a bad story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A happy, overexcited Yo Seob enter the house with bags of food, fruits and snacks in both hands, but instead of  seeing his beautiful _____________, in the house, there stood a man with a tattoo of a tiger on his face smiling to him with both arms crossed on his chest.

“Waited long enough” He said smiling when he saw the man that he was waiting for.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE IS _________________!” Yo Seob dropped the bags onto the ground and pull the strangers collar.

“YAH!” the man push him away and took out a note from inside his shirt. A confused and upset Yo Seob snatches it out from his hand and read the note. After he read the note, the stranger was gone.

Without any hesitate Yo Seob ran out of the house and got into his car and drove to the place that was written in the paper.  On the way there, Yo Seob couldn’t call the police because they have ____________ and they may hurt her if the police show up before he got there, so instead he called…

“Yah, where are you and where did you take _________?” Doo Joon asked once he picked up the phone

“____________’s in danger!” Yo Seob shouted. “Call the cop in an hour, the place is a warehouse 5 miles away from 84th Street.”

“WHAT? What are you talking about? ___________’s in danger?”

“I can’t explain everything right now, but I’m on my way there right now. I need to make sure _________ is safe first before the police arrive or else they’ll hurt _____________ if they knew I call the cops. CALL THE COPS IN AN HOUR; PROMISE ME YOU WONT CALL THE COP AFTER AN HOUR!”

“YO SEOB!” before Doo Joon can say anything Yo Seob ended the call and threw his cell phone into the passenger seat. “I’m coming… I’m coming ______________.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Seob enter the warehouse, and two men appeared behind him and they follow Yo Seob as he walked toward where Bin and _____________ were.

“Oh you come?” He laughed waving at a provoked and worried Yo Seob. “Ah, you must’ve been pretty upset when you came home huh?” He said wrapping his arms around ____________’s shoulder and pulling her head against his.

“DON’T EN TOUCH HER!” Yo Seob wanted to run to him and punch him, but the two men standing behind him grab onto him, push him onto the ground and kicked him ruthlessly as he try to get back up.

“STOP!” _______________ cried as she watched them kick him without being able to help him at all.  “DON’T HIT HIM! PLEASE NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“____________________” Yo Seob struggle to get up as the only thing in his mind is her and her safety.  Laughing like an idiot Bin finally commands the guys to stop kicking Yo Seob and they did as he said.

“Yo Seob –ah!” ______________ cried. “WHY DID YOU COME ALONE YOU IDIOT!” she cried watching blood stream down the side of his forehead.

“ARE YOU OKAY?” Yo Seob manage to ask ignoring the throbbing pain in his body. “Are you okay?” ____________ nodded in tears and it killed her to see them hurt him like this.

“BABO WHY DID YOU COME?” Tears fell down both Yo Seob and ____________’s eyes in rivulets as they look at one another in pain.

“I CAME TO SAVE YOU.” He said and gave her a smile to assure her that he’s okay.

“WOW! SO TOUCHING!” bin laughed then kicked the chair that ______________ was being tied to and it collide to the rock-solid ground and she let out a loud, painful squeal.

“______________________!” Yo Seob ran to her, but once again was held back by the two men. “LET HER GO! JUST LET HER GO YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME!”  he cried and begged, but  bin ignore his beg and walked over to where ___________’s head was, gently he place his dirty shoe against her pale cheek. ________________ was experience excruciating pain when she collide to the ground and her stomach was hurting so much that she couldn’t stop crying in pain.

“Beat him!” bin said to the two guys and they beat Yo Seob so hard.

*PUNCH*

*KICK*

*PUNCH*

*PUNCH*

“If I let you beat me to death, will you let her go!” Yo Seob asked getting back up to his feet from one of the hard blow to the face and kick in the stomach.

“Hmmm… That’s a good idea.” Bin said placing his index finger against his cheek. “If you can withstand 20 minutes of beating and get back up, I’ll think about it” He said and snap his finger right away as the guys begin to jump Yo Seob once again.

 

 *PUNCH*

*KICK*

*PUNCH*

“Please, I beg you… PPPLLLEASSSEEEEE! SSTOOOPP!!!!” ________________ cried feeling every punch and kick that was threw at him. But as she continues to beg and cry louder, Bin press his shoe harder against her cheeks to stop her from crying.

“Stupid ” He said enjoying the entertainment in front of him.

*PUNCH*

*KICK*

20 minutes gone by…

Yo Seob lay still on the ground; blood covered the floor as two men panted for air.  What seems like a eternity, Yo Seob slowly force himself up from the ground. His body covered in bruised, his face covered in blood and his shaky legs stood for a moment than he fell back down onto the ground. But he finally got back up and he walked toward ______________, his hands shaking as he held it out for her wishing she can run into his arms.

The two men who beat You Seob were taken aback as they watch him slowly walk toward ____________. His left legs was too weak because one of the guy continue to kicked him there numerous times and because of his weak leg it caused him to fall onto the ground a couple of times, but that didn’t stop him from getting back up.

“Yo Seob-ah…” ____________weep as she watch him hold his hands out for her and force himself to walk to her. “Yo Seob”

“Are you okay?” Yo Seob repeated as he tries to get to her side.

Out of the blue, Bin smack the back of Yo Seobs back with a wooden bat. The contact of the bat and Yo Seob’s back caused a loud BANG, and before Yo Seob fell onto the ground he spew out blood and once he was on the ground, his entire body begin to shook uncontrollable as he sputter for air.

“NO… NO, PLEASE I BEG YOU… PLEASE! YO SEOB!” ____________________ cried and hit the back of the chair with her back as hard as possible in hopes of getting out of the chair so she could run to his side.

 Bin laughed as he watch Yo Seob lay there, still reaching his hands to ____________ who was only a feet few away.

“_________________________...” Yo Seob said shaking as he looked at her cry.

“LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD! LET HIM GO! PLEASE! PLEASE!!! KILL ME INSTEAD! JUST KILL ME AND LET HIM FEEL THE PAIN OF LOSING SOMEONE!” ______________ weep and sob as she couldn’t take it anymore, she can’t watch him go through another beating.

“That sounds like a good idea” he said thinking about it.

“NOO! JUST KILL ME! JUST TORTURE ME! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED, YOU WANTED MY DAD TO SUFFER THE SAME PAIN YOU FELT FOR YOUR DAD!” Yo Seob yelled in pain.

Bin laughed and as he was about to hit Yo Seob once again with his wooden bat, he was stopped by the two men.

“What are you doing?” he hiss at them

“Enough… we didn’t sign up to kill him, you wanted us to beat him and torture him and this is enough.” One of the men said as the other nodded.

“Well I change my mind I want him dead!” Bin said and laughed at them for backing out. As they were talking to one another, Yo Seob took advantage of the time and crawl toward _______________.

“Yo Seob-ah… are you okay?” ________________ cried leaning her head against his bloody forehead. “You’re bleeding… You’re bleeding so much.”  Yo Seob slowly force himself up and using all his strength, he tried to pull the chair up, but he wasn’t strong enough.  “Forget me Yo Seob, just go… save yourself. If you love me, than just go!” She cried and begged, but he ignores her words. Without another attempt of trying to pull the chair, he fell onto the ground on his knee and then he crawls behind her and untie her hands.

His head hit the ground once he was able to untie her and a fragile ___________ crawl behind the chair and held him in her arms.

“Yo Seob… ARE YOU OKAY! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!” She cried touching Yo Seob’s face, shaking him to wake him up.

“Stupid !” Bin grabs a handful of _____________’s hair and dragged her by the hair away from Yo Seob. The two men who were there with them had left, maybe they couldn’t do it or who knows, but they were gone. As he continue to drag her by the hair,  _________________ scream in pain then

*PUNCH*

*PUNCH*

*PUNCH*

*PuNCH*

“DON’T EN TOUCH HER!” Yo Seob scream and punched him in the face than he held Bin by the neck and push him against the wall and continue to punch him until Bin dropped onto the ground.

 

“DON’T EN TOUCH MY __________”  Yo Seob shouted in anger and kicked him in the face, until his legs lost its strength. Yo Seob finally stop when Bin wasn’t moving anymore, he lay there lifeless and motionless, like a dead man.

Yo Seob stood there and stare at Bin as he panted for air than he felt an arm wrap around him. “Take me away from here” _________________ hugged Yo Seob from behind and cried in pain. Yo Seob turn around and look at her, his face fill with worried as he cupped her face with both hands.

“Are you okay?” he asked stupidly and _________________ nodded. ____________ cried harder as she looked at his face.

“BAbo-ah, look at you…” She cried touching his bloody face and he smiled in a wearily smile as he place his hands on top of hers.  _______________ smiled in tears than she cried in pain and touched her stomach…

“What’s----“

“YO SEOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ___________________ scream.

Two things happen at the same time.

**Yo Seob was so worried about _____________ that he didn’t realize that Bin was behind him.

 ** And because he was distracted and too worried about ______, Bin stabbed him from behind.

“YO SEOB-AH! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” ______________ cried as Bin continue to stab Yo Seob after taking the knife out from his flesh and than stab him once again in another place. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” _________ wanted to push Bin away or do everything in her power to stop him, but  Yo Seob, wrap his arms around her tightly, embracing her as he refuse to let her out of his sight—not allowing her to do anything to help him.

“LET ME GO! YOSEOB-AH!” She cried as she struggle to get out from his tight embrace.  Yo Seob whimper in pain as Bin stab one once again in a different place again and again.  “STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!” She cried her heart out, the pain in her heart is unbearable as she listen to him groan in pain. “YOSEOB-AHLETMEGO” she cried.

“The….police will be here soon…” Yo Seob mutter nuzzling his head against her neck. “You’ll…you’ll be safe…” he said as tears touched her neck.

“STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ______________ cried, but Bin continued to stab Yo Seob and Yo Seob continue to hold her tightly in his arms.

And than

“POLICE!”

*BANG BANG*

Bin collapse onto the ground, dead as police ran shot him.

Yo Seob finally release his grip on her and fell backward onto the ground. _____________ fell onto her knee and place her hand under his neck and lift him up to her lap as she cried seeing him like this.

“Yo Seob-ah, the police are here, you’ll be fine, you’ll be okay, do you hear me? It’s over now, Yo Seob” She cried as his shaky hand wipes her tears.  “Yo Seob-ah” She hold his hands tightly as she cry along with him.

“You’re safe now…” He muttered with a smile. “Don’t cry” He said grasping for air.

“DON’T GO… DON’T YOU LEAVE ME, DO YOU HEAR ME?” _______________ cried placing her hand on his bloody face. “DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE ME BEHIND!”

“Be happy…. Be happy…..promise me you’ll be happy” He smiled faintly as he force himself to fight the little life left in him. “I’ll always love you in my heart” he looked at her one last time before closing his eyes for the last time.  ____________ held him tightly as she weep quietly in pain.

“Yo Seob-ah….” She cried her heart out. “We still have to go house-shopping, we haven’t celebrated your birthday yet…” She rocks him back and forth as she held him. “We still have a lot to do… YO SEOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“___________________________!” doo Joon kneel down and look at a lifeless Yo Seob and a sobbing ___________.  Tears fell down his eyes as he looked at his best friend, his childhood friend, the only friend who was there for them when no one understood him. “Yo… Yo Seob-ah….i told you I’ll beat you if you made ______________ cry… “He said crying “Get up right now, you’re a man. Can’t you see her crying?” Doo Joon stutters as he cried holding his buddy’s hand.

“Doo Joon-ah, Yo Seob… Yo Seob….” _____________ cried looking at Doo Joon. “SAVE HIM! PLEASE SAVE MY YO SEOB!” She cried, begging.

“YOU HAVE TO LET HIM GO!” EMT said trying to part ______________ and Yo Seob, but she refuse to let go of Yo Seob.

“YO SEOB-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She cried as loud as she could, letting out all her pain out and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “How is my daughter?” ______________’s mother cried hitting Doo Joon.

“The chances of surviving are…” Doo Joon cried without being able to finish his sentence. “The child may not survive and the mother may, or both child and mother won’t…”

“My poor baby!” ____________’s mother cried kneeling in front of the emergency room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sir, please! Please I’ll give you everything you want! I’ll give you all my money, my bank account, my company, anything you want. Just save my son!”  Yo SEob’s father begged kneeling in front of the doctors.

“I’m very sorry, he didn’t make it to the hospital.” The doctors all bow and left.

Yo Seob’s father entered the cold room and walked toward the bed, where Yo Seob’s body was on. The white blanket covered his entire body as tears stream down his father’s face.

“My son…” Yo SEob father cry lifting the blanket covering his son’s face. “My silly boy” He cried touching Yo Seob’s pale and lifeless face.  “Appa come to take you home… Appa’s here…. Why aren’t you getting up? You need to help Appa run the company, who’s going to help Appa when appa is tired?” He cried touching his son’s forehead.

“YO SEOB!” Jessica ran into the room in tears and froze at the sight of Yo Seob and his father. “No… This can’t be true…” Jessica walks to his side and gently touched his face. “This wasn’t supposed to happen… You were supposed to be happy, living with ____________....” She sob running her finger through his black hair. “YAH GET UP, GET UP THIS INSTANT! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD TO ME!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You and ____________ will never be together despite the love you have for one another. No matter what you do, god will never allow it to happen.  Not this life or the next or the next, you will never end up together. Both you and ___________’s faith do not cross together.” One of god’s angels said to Yo Seob.

Yo Seob cried as he listens to the words coming out from the angel about his faith. The words of “not-being-together-ever” killed Yo Seob. It hurt him more than being stab 9 times and being beaten till not being able to catch his breath. The women he loves the most will never be his and they will never ever end up together, no matter what they do.

With tears in his eyes, Yo Seob looked at the angel. “If I can never be with _______________...” Tears cascade down his eyes. “If no matter what we do or how much our heart hurts we will never be together than can I beg god to allow me love her in another way… allow me to care for her in a different way, so at lease our heart can rest a little from this cruel pain? If I cannot love her as a man, than let me love her as her child, so I can at least love her and take care of her….”

----------------------------------------

OST: Footprints in the Sand - Leona Lewis   (PLEASE LISTEN)

The chances for ______________ were slim, she was too weak to give birth to the child and the child may die if she couldn’t deliver the child and it was the same way for ____________. She was losing too much blood and she was too weak to even give birth. Doctors said it’s either the mother survive for the child survive.  Or maybe both may not survive.

But a miracle happened…

People in heaven were so touched by Yo Seob and ___________’s love, that God was willing to grant Yo Seob’s one last wish.

The miracle save both lives; both mother and child

Sitting weakly in her bed, the nurse handed ________ her beautiful son and tears trickled down her eyes as she held the baby in her arm for the very first time.  

“My baby…” She held her son in her arm and pulled the iv off of her arm, slowly force herself to get up from the bed and walk out of the room

“Where are you going! You can’t leave!” The nurses said trying to hold her back.

“Let me go! let me go! I have to see him” _______________ cried struggling to find the room where Yo Seob’s body were.

“_______________!” Doo Joon ran to her side

“Doo Joon-ah, where’ is Yo Seob? Where my Yo Seob!” She cried holding her baby in her arms.

“Yo Seob… he didn’t make it” Doo Joon said to a crying ____________. ______________ knew that Yo Seob didn’t make it and die in her arms, but she didn’t want to believe it, she couldn’t believe it.

“I want to see him! I want to see him! Take me to see him!” ______________ cried begging Doo Joon

“Ma, you have to go back to bed!” The nurses said, but were stop by Doo Joon

“I’ll take her back to the room after I bring her to see someone” Doo Joon said and wraps his arm around her waist as he helps her.

________ enter the room where they kept Yo Seob’s body. ___________ walk slowly to the bed with her baby in her arms.  She pulled the blanket away and like being torn by horses, _________ broke down in tears as she cried leaning her head against Yo Seob’s head.

“STOP PLAYING WITH ME SEOB, STOP IT! GET UP, IT’S TIME TO GO BACK HOME!” She cried and the child in her arms started crying. “YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME AGAIN THIS TIME! YOUCAN’T!” She begged crying like baby as she touched his pale cold cheek. “Baby, get up it time to go home, I have a present waiting for you at home. We have to eat your favorite cake, open up your present and than I’ll make fun of how old you are….didn’t you say you wanted to see me in a wedding dress? Get up, get up and let’s go buy me a wedding dress” she cried nuzzling her head against his chest. “You can’t leave me again, you can’t”

(FLASHBACK)
 

HIGH SCHOOL PROM

“Promise me you won’t ever leave me.” ____ said with tears as she looks into his eyes.  She was tired of running away from her desire and pushing Yo Seob away is only hurting her.

 

“Promises are meant to be broken, so just trust me instead.”  Yo Seob said as tears stung her eyes as she tentatively touched the blood on his lips. He places his hand on hers and slanted his lips over hers as he gave her a passionate and yarning kiss that they both have yarning for.

 

“Dance with me?” Yo Seob asked after the passionate kiss.

 

“No music?” ___ said biting her lower lips. Yo Seob smiled, pulled out his ipod, gave her one of the earpiece and they both plug it in their ears as he play the love song. ____ wrap her arms around him and he did the same on her waist. 

 

“The song is about to end….” ____ said moving slowly to the ending music with Yo Seob. The song finally ended and Flo Rida – Suger song started playing and Yo Seob dance started jumping and doing silly dances to the fast song causing ___ to burst out laughing.

 

“I want to see you smile like this forever.” He said laughing along with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Babe, how come you’re still a ? I don’t get you…When I was in six grades I was already getting some? Is it possible to live without for this long?” he asked running his fingers through my wet soaked hair.

 

“Not everybody live for you know and I’m saving it for my future husband.” ________ said hiding a smiled. The smile on his face vanished as he turns ________ around to face him.

 

“That’s me right?” he asked a dark frown creased on his forehead.

 

“I don’t know you tell me.” She smiled and pinched his chubby cheeks. I lean in and encircled his neck with my arms and kiss the tip of his nose.

 

“I hate it when you play the ‘you-tell-me’ game.” He pouts and tightens his hold on her. “Babe” He said in a deep voice causing a shiver to run down my spine. “I love you, you know that right.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Six month isn’t long plus I told you there’s no ‘why’ in hell am I having until marriage.” ______ answer as she laid on top of him with his arms tightly embracing her—refusing to let her get out of his hold.

 

“Stop it, you’re poking me.” _____ giggle when she felt harden and poking her.

 

“I can’t help it babe I haven’t had in a long time and you’re so en y I can’t control things like this.” He said in between kisses.

 

“Ahh, babe stop!!!” I scream and giggle trying to get off of him, because was still poking me.

 

“You .” He released me and allowed me to get off of him.

 

“I love you.” I said running my fingertips on his bare chest.

 

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

4 YEARS LATER….

“Happy birthday, Yo Seob-ah. I miss you so much…” ____________ said sitting on the very same spot by the beach that both ____________ and Yo Seob sat on before. “No matter what happens, even when the sky’s falling down, I promise you, I’ll always love you.” Tears fell down her eyes as she touched the sand beside her. “I miss you, my monkey boy” she said pulling out a picture of him from high school and kissed it.

“Uhmma!” Juno runs to his mother’s side. “Oh, Uhmma why are you crying? Did someone bully you?” He wiped his mother’s tears and frown. “Uhmma, don’t cry. Tell me who bully you and I’ll beat them up”

________________ smiled and shook her head as she hugged him. “Did you have fun with Appa?”

“I had lots of fun” He nodded than added. “Uhmma, don’t cry anymore I love you and I will protect you”

“Ohh…” She laughed “Why? You’re just a little boy.”

“Uhmma, I’ll drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of fruits and grow up to be strong and healthy so I can beat those who make fun of my Uhmma” He said smiling as he wraps his arm around her neck.

THE END

 

Thank you for reading and being there with Yo Seob and _________ from the beginning till the end.

Thank you to Sunshine21 for allowing me to re-write her story.

Please Comment!