{NOT AN UPDATE} Sorry guys. Some important news.

Dear Diary, I'm in love with Kim Myungsoo (SEMI-HIATUS)
Hey, guys. Long time no see! And to all my new subbers, hi, nice to meet you! I haven't been updating because I've busied myself with family & friends. Plus my new fanfics, The Eternal Sonata and 100% Sweet!, so please check that out. I'm going on a hiatus until I can find a co-author who has all of the following.
 
CO-AUTHOR NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
 
#1: MUST HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR! MUST KNOW ENGLISH FLUENTLY, ALSO. 
#2: Must be able to write lengthy chapter with a nice welcoming author's note to end the chapter with.
#3: Must proofread everything and finish 2 chapters a week while I'm on hiatus. 2 chapters a week is Eternal Sonata's policy. And now, all my fics.
#4: Must be experienced and can only be a KPOP fanfic writer.
#5: Try to get a poster for this story.
#6: Must complete and blog (or PM) form to me. Comment below once you have sent the form. You can also email it to me at ([email protected]). Form is at the end, also and extended part of requirements.
#7: You also have to talk ideas out with me and show the chapters you typed up for me to see.
#8: Along with the form, you have to write chapter 3 before I could accept the form. If I approve of the chapter, it will be Dear Diary, I'm in love with Kim Myungsoo's latest chapter. And you will be the official co-author. REDERS, PLEASE SUGGEST TO FRIENDS AND BLOG, IF YOU CAN. I AS WELL, WILL SCREENSHOT THIS AND POST IN MY BLOG! 
 
Here is the link to the form!
 

CLICK HERE! Okay, bye bye! Annyeong!!!!!!!! Thank you! Kamsaheyo!