Meetings

A Bond Stronger Than Anything; Rush+Petal

Younghae heard the doorbell ring and she told Youngmin to wait,"Watch the cake while I go answer the door!"  She smiled at him and left to get the door.  She unlocked the door and Min Ah stepped in.  

Min Ah brightly smiled and greeted Younghae"Annyeong unni!"  She gave her a big hug and introduced Changjo"Ah unni, he'll be my partner!  Younghae meet Changjo, Changjo meet Younghae!"  

"Annyeong Changjo!"  Younghae shook Changjo's hand and Changjo greeted her back,"Annyeong!"

Min Ah smelled something pleasant and she followed her nose to the the kitchen.   dropped when she saw Boyfriend's Jo Youngmin, in an apron taking out cake from the oven.  Younghae walked in with Changjo and smiled shyly"Guy's meet my partner Youngmin!"

Min Ah smiled brightly"Annyeong Youngmin oppa!"  

Younghae shook her head, she wasn't called the aegyo princess for nothing.

Min Ah and Changjo soon joined the two in decorating the cake.  The doorbell rang again and Min Ah answered it.  Ceci stormed in happily.  A tall man ducked inside and walked in with an ever so stoic expression.  Min Ah raised and eyebrow and assumed that the two were partners and didn't say anything else.  The guy was starting to scare her.  His height alone was very intimidating.  

"Guys! Meet Kris! He'll be my partner!" Ceci was smiling widely and Kris gave everyone a small wave still not smiling.  

Fuuuu Kris, Why don't you smile?! Min Ah wanted to say but held it in.

Ceci walked into the kitchen, ditching Kris in the living room and smiled happily when she saw Younghae decorating a cake,"Wahhh Younghae-ah that's making my mouth water!"  

Younghae smiled at Ceci and handed Ceci a bowl on uncooked rice"Can you make fried rice unni?"  

"Count on me!" Younghae just laughed.

Yuki was one of the members that was trusted with a key to the house so she had unlocked the door herself.  She walked in, while Chanyeol had to duck slightly while coming in.  Min Ah's eyes perked up and she almost glomped Yuki but stopped when she saw Chanyeol.  He was cute one moment but once again his tall height scared her and she shrinked back to the couch happily conversing with Changjo.  

Jade and Sora bumped into eachother on their way back home.  They introduced eachother's partners who really didn't need any introductions because of their close relations.  They rang the door bell and Min Ah opened the door again.  She brightly smiled at them as they walked inside.  It seemed like Sehun did not want to leave his hyungs side.

"A-YO WHADDUP KREASE~" Min Ah jumped when she heard Chanyeol's voice.

Min Ah stayed close to the door just so anyone else rang the doorbell.  Changjo joined her, he looked exremely tired right about now.  Min Ah looked at him"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Your band-mates, plus their partners really are a bunch..."he sighed.  Min Ah pat his shoulder sympathizing with the other maknae.

The doorbell rang again and Min Ah answered it again.  She greeted Rian with a sly smile.  Rian's face was a deep scarlet, she was holding a bouqet of roses.  Baekhyun walked in mischeivously behind her.  He smirked, from the looks of it...Baekhyun said something *cough*greasy*cough* and this caused Rian to blush a lot.  Even Changjo was trying to hold his snickers.

Changjo's eyes lit up when he saw the next pair of people,"Hyung!" he exclaimed.  He smirked seeing him carry Jaekyung on his back.  Min Ah sighed, Jaekyung-unni fell asleep again..

Min Ah greeted Hana brightly when she walked in and slowly shrank when Zelo walked in.  She wasn't really used to really tall people.  The house was getting crouded but luckily it was big enough to support twenty six people or else....let's just stop there and not think about the consequences.

Min Ah was getting tired of opening the door so she just kept it open.  She saw Rita and Kai from a distance and they were both eating ice cream.  She pouted..she wanted ice cream also.  Once they entered she greeted them.  

Two pairs to go

Yuri walked in with patting her stomach contently , following her was a very glum looking Taemin.   Min Ah already knew what happened.  Yuri gulfed some sort of food, and ignored him the whole time and instead played pokemon.  She face palmed herself Aigoo Jung Yu Ri can you be any more obsessivew over video games?

Lastly Annie stormed in and L walked in...smirking.  Well that was the last of them...Min Ah stretched and started walking towardsthe living room.  She could already smell Ceci's aromatic cooking and taste that awesome cake Younghae ang Youngmin made.  However once she walked in to the living room this is what she heard...

"Aigo Jung Yuri! Can you not focus on anything but food?"

"Roll like a buffallo"

"Luhan-hyuung~"

"I'm sizzling like bacon~"

Min Ah was about to facepalm herself but smiled.  Changjo walked beside her and had the same exaggerated expression

"So these are the people we'll be stuck with for the next four months?"

"Yup!"


How was that? =D It was Min Ah centric X3

Guys send me those duet group names X3 Just comment it below =D 

And

OMFGIZZLES 

Did you see Teen Top's To You?