No One's POV

Amusement Park Confessions

Boredom takes you over so you try to find something to do well you're in the house but you can't' find anything.

You look through your phone to find the first person that comes to your mind your best friend, Myungsoo, who you've been in love with for years.

You call him when he answers you hear his friends in the background making you cringe away from your phone.

"Shhh guys I'm on the phone," Myungsoo shouts at them.

You hear them laughing, "Oh yeah is it your girlfriend or mom?"

You hear someone complain about how that hurt making you laugh until you realized what they asked.

"Girlfriend?"  you can't' help but to ask.

He laughs nervously, "Yeah uh that's their nickname for you."

"Oh so Myungsoo are you busy?" you ask him to change the subject.

"No, thank goodness."

You chuckle a little bit. "Do you want to hang out?"

"Yeah, I'm free."

You heard one of them shout, "Just ask her out on a date already."

You feel your cheeks heat up you feel a bit better since he can't see you blush.

"I don't' know but let's go somewhere fun."

You look around and you see from your apartment window the amusement park that isn't that far from where you live.

"Let's go to the amusement park that's by my place."

"An amusement park," he sounds like he's teasing me, "what are we kids?"

A smile breaks across your face, "For today yes we are. Please you know I've been wanting to go, but I've never really had the chance with my schedule until today."

Its silent for a little bit until you hear a sigh of defeat, "Fine we can go to the amusement park."

You set your phone down after turning it on speaker and do a little dance. "Yay… I realized something I haven't been to an amusement park since the day we met when we were lil kids."

"Really you haven't been to one in that long?"

"Yeah so meet me there in half an hour."

He agrees and after the two of you say goodbye you think about changing, but what would be the point he's your best friend and seen you on your laziest of days.

So you shrug out of your pajamas and slip into a tank top and shorts. Smiling at yourself you grab your purse and sandals as you slip out.

Reaching the amusement park you look around for Myungsoo when you spot him you sneak up behind him to hear a girl hitting on him.

You smile to yourself as you jump on his back.

"Myunsoo here you are. I was looking all over for you."

The girl looked flustered not that you cared since you felt your friend relax.

He turns his head enough that he can see you and smiles at you, "____ what took you so long?"

You hop off his back and nervously scratch your neck, "well I kind of lost my sandals so I had to find my other pair," you look down at your feet, "I'm sorry Myungsoo." You smile up at him, "Oh I know I'll make it up to you."

The girl scuffs as she turns her back to us and walks away.

"Thanks," he relaxes all the way, "Man why are girls always all over me?"

Without thinking you say, "Maybe because you're handsome and a really great guy."

"You think I'm handsome and great?"

It's been ten minutes since your little slip. Meaning you practically told your best friend in the world that you like like him.

"Hey ___ stop," he shouts after you but you don't. He grabs a hold of you by the hand forcing you to stop. "___ listen to me," you nod your head but you don't face him.

"What," you manage to croak out.

"Do you think I'm handsome?"

You nod afraid to look at him or trust your own voice.

"That's good cause all this time I was bottling up that I find you beautiful and wonderful beyond what my dreams could imagine."

You whip your head in his direction looking at him shocked, "what?"

He sighs, "Must you be so dense. I said you're beautiful and wonderful. Since I'm already making a fool of myself I might as well say that I'm the idiot that probably ruined most of your relationships, but not on purpose."

You look him in shock, "Why do you say that now of all times?"

"Cause you admitted what you thought of me and I was no longer afraid to tell you what I thought."

"That's what you have to say about this?"

"Also the guys told me that I should tell you how I really feel for you before someone wins you over completely. That I like you more than a friend or a sister. That I…"

Before he can make more of a fool of himself you dig for all your courage you have so you can lean up so the two of you are face to face and kiss him.

"Just ask me already."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You smile up at him as you take his hand in your own, "Of course."