Fitness Text

Supa Luvers (one shots)

tumblr_m3lr2in0OT1qfz7w9o1_500.jpg

Cha ___ 
Helps out with the phyical education class, when she doesn't feel like being in study hall.
Lazy and has a huge crush on a younger boy.
____________________________________________

Leaving the locker room in sweats then walking up to Mr Bang's class that stood in line you stood next to him smiling and greeting his class, looking  for Jonghyun. 

"Oh, so you are here today ___." Mr. Bang patted you back smiling. 
"Mhmm, why wouldn't I be here to help with the fitness text?" you laughed smiling ans the kids in the class groaned and flopped around playfully. 

Laughing at their reactions, other seniors and juniors walked outof the locker in the PE uniform to help too. Walking to the closest you heard someone running up behind you as you reached the door. 
Turning to him and seeing the tall boy lo0oking down to you smiling. 

"Noona, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Shouldn't you be studying with Daneil Hyung?" 
"No.." you said going in the closet. "I hate studying.. I'm going to pass anyways so it doesn't matter.." you smiled pulling out the sack of balls with a clip board throwing them to him. "Plus, if I did that I wouldn't be able to see how you do today." 
"But but but noona, " he whinned "What if I d--do bad?" 
"Stop worrying." you smiled pulling out the pats for sit up/ push ups, and putting a stop watch around your neck. " I have faith in you." 

Walking past him as he just looked at you smiling and lightly blushing you covered your mouth and walked back to the group. Placing everything down and standing next to ther students that had came to help too. Setting up everything as the kids in the class wnet with their teacher to run their miles, and be weighed. 

Sitting on the floor with another girl who looked over to you and patted your shoulder, giving you a soft smile. 

"Eh?" you turned to her confused. 
"He likes you." he laughed moving closer to you smiling. 
"yah.." you said turning to face her fulling "What are you talking about shh.." you started to blush. "Plus, how would you know.." 
"He always ask where you are when you aren't here, and when you were walking out of the locker room all he was doing was staring dead at you." he laughed smiling covering . "He told me to tell you he likes you, I swear." she raised her right hand.
"Pabo.." you said shaking your head and  turning away from her and looking over through the gate at them running.

Groups of them ran up to you all, making you and the other students stands, as the teacher cam up after them. 

"We have 5 helpers, and there are about 19 of you today.." he said head counting them. "Get in groups 3 groups of 4 and one group of 3." 

Standing and watching the people walk up to you all in groups, you saw Jonghyun and another kid agruing you walked over to them, pinching you bottom lip then blowing making a high pitch whistle, stopping them. 

"Yah.. Noona, tell him to go to another group, so you can have a group of three." he whinned pointing to the other  boy. 
"Wae?" you asked smiling laughing at him. 
"So you can do my sit up with me.." he shyly said rubbing his the back of his sweaty head. 

"Oh.." the other boy sayd with a smirk then walked away with a smug laugh.

Walking back to the group you let the first two people get ready, then telling them go once you started your timer. Hitting the minute mark then stopping them, and telling them to switch as you wrote down, how many the first girl did. 32 sit up in 1 mintue. The starting the next around of them as Jonghyun sat next to you watching you look at the timer and mark down the mistakes that were made then ending it and writing down more and more. 

Setting down your clip board then sitting infront of Jonghyun, holding on with one hand to his legs and wrapping you legs into his then startig your timer telling him to go. Watching him closely, you smile eveytime to him as he face reached yours. 

"Did, Lee, teel, you, that, I, like, you?" he asked you as he moveed up and down. 
"Ne.." You smiled blushing more and more then calling the time quickly letting him go as one of the girls wrote down this score. 

Covering you face, rubbing it trying to stop blushing you walked around in a circle, then sat back down in front of them, telling them to do pushing up. 

Setting them selves up on the matts, facing you Jonghyun went to the middle, and looked start to you as you were studdering telling them to go. Watching him do his push up you looked as his arms, biting your lips smiling, then blushing realzing that youwere checking him out durning class. Watching the sweat drip down his neck, you called the time clearing your throat writing down how many they would get points for and how many they did wrong and right out of the 50 push ups.

Walking away from them to go and get water, you felt some one wrap an arm around you, pulling you up into a hug embracing you. Blushing and trying to pull away kowing it was Jonghyun, you grave up and let him embrace you as some kids walked by and watched you, hearning girls giggle, and squeal at the two of you he let you go. 

"Noona." he cleared his throat turning you to him. "I'm being serious, I really do like you. And I know you like me too."
Covering your mouth, you felt your face burn, nodding unable to say anything you just looked up at him. 

"___, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked biting his lip nervously. "I know we have an age differnece but I d--" you cut him off hugging on to his chest tightly knocking the air out of him, nodding.