❥ Our Starting Point

❥ Little Miss Precious & Pretty Little Ladies

 

Eight girls in their practice room were covered in sweat as they continued to practice their debut dance one last time before splitting up the group, then going to another building to have their music video started since they already recorded their songs.

"C'mon girls, put some effort into it. We have 3 weeks before you guys are on stage with thousands of people watching you." PLL's their dance instructor,  Heo MinHyuk said glaring at YoungJun.

"Yeah girls, I mean I can't believe I'm even agreeing with him, but you all need to dance like you mean it." said LMP's instructor, Yoo YoungJun scrunching his nose while looking at MinHyuk in disgust.

MinHyuk and YoungJun were rivals. They competed each other and tries to annoy each other but when the JYP and YG announced that they are PLL and LMP's dance instructor, they try to minimize the rivalry between them. Having to start the dance again, they practiced by their group then slowly starts to get the steps right. They then had a practice video of it which goes entirely like this:

LMP's Dance Practice-- Debut Song: Shy Boy

PLL's Dance Practice-- Debut Song: So Cool

After practice, they went into their dorm house with their manager to freshen up and they then went inside to their rooms. The girls' room had no closet and bathroom because there is another room for it which was this:

Girl's Room | Manager's Room (But with less photos & no pink) | Girls' Walk-in Closet | Manager's Walk-in Closet | (4) Girls and (1) Manager's Bathroom | | Kitchen | Living Room |

They each take turns on the bathroom, after that they all headed to the van and went to the building where they are filming the music video.

-Inside the van-

Hana's POV

"Hey Tala unnie, got chocolate?" Eunji, the LMP's maknae asked.

"No." Tala unnie then replied. "Go to sleep maknae, you don't need chocolate right now." she then continued as she was playing a game on her iPhone which i don't really know...wait I think Fruit Ninja? Dunno...

"Hey, I'm a maknae too!" Both Min Min and Suzy exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I'm much more cuter than you so blehh~" Eunji sticks her tongue out to both of them.

The three girls at the back were doing aegyo to see who is more cuter.Other girls didn't really pay attention to them as they too were in their own worlds. I then continued to read this book 'Alice in Wonderland' I felt something crawling at my shoulder but ignored it, it then started to crawl at the back of my neck so I then screamed, waking Ahnyai unnie and Yumi unnie up, made Suzy, Min Min and Eunji jump, and made Tala unnie scream as well as she lost in Fruit Ninja making Minjung unnie, LMP's manager stop the van that made SooYuen unnie, our manager scream too. They then stared at me for a minute while I blushed madly, then suddenly heard someone snickering beside me... it was NuRi. I then got that thing off my neck and found out it was a little remote controlled spider that NuRi did.

"Ahahahaha, you should have seen your face unnie, it was hilarious!" NuRi exclaimed to me, still laughing while I just sat there staring at her not knowing what to say. I then snapped out as Minjung unnie started the van again while Ahnyai unnie scolded Nuri for the prank. NuRi then apologise to me and I forgave her and told her to not do that again. Soon we were back on being normal... well not really normal....

-Outside the van-

After a few minutes later, we were all standing in front of the building, feeling positive.

End of Hana's POV

 


So I'll stop right here. Hope you readers enjoy this :) So it was Hana's POV that came out first. It took me awhile to find who will fit in the POV though... :P 

Comment | Subscribe | Keep on Reading :) |