Chapter 1

THE BLAME GAME

3.45 pm at Reuters University

 

Here I am, sitting on a bright mahogany couch.

The room is very spacious and quiet.

Only me and a cup of coffee.

Well, I don't need caffeine...

I just need a BLOODY MIRACLE RIGHT NOW!

 

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I've read your CV and your resume. This is interesting. So you will do research at this university for 6 months with Mr. Park. Just wait for a minute." Mr. Kim Do Jin as the dean of the university entered the room and sat on his chair. I thought he was an old man, Maybe he's around 40s.

 

Suddenly the door opened and a young man walked, bowing in salute.

 

"Oh, you finally arrive. Sorry to interrupt your lectures. There are important things that I need to tell you. I want you to be a mentor for this young lady for the next six months. She will do some research in here. "

 

So he is Mr. Park.

What happen with this university? Both of them look so young to be a professor.

I don't think this mission will run smoothly, It's not as easy as it seems.

 

This is the 1st bad sign.

"My name is Park Yoochun, nice to meet you.. " Mr. Park shoke his hand while waiting for me to introduce myself.

 

Well,

Don't be nervous,

All will be fine,

This is the start,

Time to play the game...

"Jinyoung, Kwon Jinyoung. Call me Jinyoung, nice to meet you too, Mr. Park.” Finally that name is pronounced properly. I sighed for a relief.

 

"Then just call me Yoochun, There's so many 'Park' in here and I really like to be called by my real name." Yoochun smiled at me and started reading my CV.

 

"Well, it looks like everything is ok. I hope you two can work well together. Please don't hesitate to use every facility in here. If you need anything, you can ask me or Yoochun."

 

I'm done with this intro and I have to continue this 'suicide mission' without flaws.

 

Mr. Kim Do Jin was used to leaving the room but he stepped back and told something to us of which I knew it would be a nightmare for my life.

 

"And Oh, one more thing, I forgot to tell you, Is it Ok if Miss Kwon stays in your home, Mr. Park? for 2 or 3 days? " I was surprised to hear the sentence.

 

Really, I do not need help to find a place to live, of course I can stay in my own house even though it's quite faraway from here.

 

"Absolutely, I don't mind, There's a guest room and you can use it. You can stay until your research is complete. And I guess your idea is a good thing. I'm sure it'll be fun." Yoochun smiled with pleasure and obviously he looked so happy.

 

I dont know what's the meaning of his smile, It's fishy. 

Mr. Kim Do Jin patted my shoulders and whispered something,

 

"I know everything, YG told me to do this. Just do his order and I'll help you, Kwon. Be good."

 

.

What the hell is going on?

The mission is already showing its failure.

Perfect.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

We finally reached Yoochun's house. It was at the north east of Reuters.

I started observing. The house was too ordinary but well-cared for. It had 3 rooms, a small garage was located on the right side behind the house with drive-away access from the street.
Well, everything is fine, nothing's suspicious.

"Have a sit, I'm gonna put your stuffs to upstairs, get anything you want, coffee, coke or cakes." He suddenly took my suitcases and brought them upstairs.

From the beginning, I shouldn’t follow YG' crazy idea to disguise as a woman.
Yes, a woman.
Where is my pride as a Kwon Jiyong?
Even without a second thought YG told me to be Kwon Jinyoung?
He's not really creative to find a name for this masquerade.

"Jinyoung, there seems to be a little problem, our spare room is still not cleaned up yet, there’s still a lot of stuff and it will take a long time to clean it. Is it okay if you sleep with Sandy? "


 

Ahh, I'm too tired to resist.

I nodded and Yoochun walked me into the room.

The room is wide enough for one person.

It is too 'bland'. only King Size bed, wardrobe, bookshelf, and an empty table.

"Okay, just relax, make yourself comfortable and I'm sorry, I should go for a while, Sandy may go home at midnight, so no need to wait for her." Yoochun's last sentence surprised me.


"Sandy is a woman?" that was surprising me, indeed!


"Of course she's a woman, I might not tell you to sleep with men, Jinyoung, hahaha .. Well, I’m leaving, have a good sleep."

Yoochun actually left me alone and I didn’t get any chance to ask and protest.

A Woman? How could I stay n sleep in here???!!!

 

This outfit makes me very uncomfortable. They told me to dress like Bohemian style complete with accessories attached. This heavy makeup had to be cleaned, I could not figure out why so many women out there who could get by with make-up on their faces all day. They should worry for their skin, it also needed time to 'breathe'.
 


Ring .. ring .. ring ..

 

I saw the name on the phone screen.
"Hello, what are y..”

 

"Hey punk, is it difficult to send a short text? Busy calls, I’ve got no reply, I thought you run away from all this." YG's voice that seemed mocking me, I was so lazy to respond to the sentence.

 

"I don't know if there's a text and call, Everything went smoothly until your crazy idea had ruined everything. I have to live in Professor Park Yoochun’s house, it is not in the plan, rite?" I need the answers to unforeseen circumstances at this time.


"Ah, I was planning to tell you to stay with Kim Do Jin but it seems it's not a good idea. He suggested that you would stay with Professor Park. Moreover, he’s one of the target, Ji." Huh, so this was the dean with dandy style idea. If I knew it sooner I would have immediately rejected it. He dared to lie to me by saying that this is the idea of ​​YG.


"I know you can do it, Punk. Just contact Seunghyun if you need anything, he is not far away from you. And oh, one more thing, do not forget to shave, it's important. hahaha..."
 


I get off the phone with a feeling of annoyance.
Imagine his happy face to see my pain now.
If he was nobody, I would have sent him straight to hell.

I meant it...