Glad I Met Him - Final

Glad I Met Him - Kyubum drabble

He is my best friend. I love him dearly...but his love and my love are very different. He's getting married today, my younger brother the ring barrer, and his younger cousin as the flower girl, adorned with a small pink flower I had given to her a couple of years ago. How adorable.

I wish my friend happiness, but it still hurts to know that this love never blossomed into something different, something other than friends. I remember the days when we used to play games till the bags under our eyes became the size of Jupiter, eating everything in site when he spoke the words, "I'm hungry." All that food and soda became a science experiment in the toilet 2 hours later, coming from both ends. Those days, I do not regret. It was time well spent, something I'll always remember. He's my best friend and I'm happy it stayed that way all these years.

I'm glad I met him, in all honesty.

Ah, the music is playing. Such beautiful sounds protruding from the pipes on the organ, I could almost feel myself falling asleep to the sound, it's so serene. I can see my friend standing there, near the justice of the peace. His wide grin, ear to ear, his eyes nervously looking around the church hall. So adorable. Oh, the doors are opening, and here comes the bride....It seems she just lost her shoe...This reminds me of Cinderella. Though...I wish I was Cinderella.

 

A/N: So, who do you think is the groom? The friend? Free cake for the first person who figures it out. >:D Thanks for reading!!