Chapter 1: The Encounter

One More Time

"Eighty-five thousand a month Ma'am. Surely that's a good price for this location," said Dara park to the woman she was talking. She was reffering to the ground floor the one of the new building at centre in the city of Seoul.

She had watched the end of that building and she did not allow anyone to unsurpass her. She quickly laid on the table her checkbook to make a check on such values. If  price increased yet she was prepared after that. She would just make another check if the client asked for more money

 Dara's a Real estate brooker and she does her job well. she has the specialization of the commercial location for the new clients who wanted to open the new branches of  bank.

In this period, the economy of a new spot in cities and large towns. She was talking to Mrs. Lee, the manager of new building, she felt joy seeing that seem willing to accept her offer but someone just cut her with a voice bihind them. "One hundred thousand," man says "I'm willing to pay that much,"

She glanced on the man's voice behind them she immediately wrinkle her forehead when it's no other than Kwon Jiyong. There seemed to be mocking smile more in the eyes squint  and he nod  to her as remembrance

She was slighty step back to her stand its unity bow to Jiyong she saw to him that he wore a turned black suit, white shirt, Gucci tie, black pants and black shoes that seem doesn't unruffled as a mirror sheen.

Well he pull it into the pocket of the coat and issued a checkbook wrote rapidly, undercut the check and laid it on the table, next to her he looked straight at her and smiled before he raised eyebrows, waiting for her what she's gonna do next.

She noticed the attractiveness in to his dark-brown eyes she emphatically closed her eyes in order to focus on what she was doing.

She drew a deep breath and "One hundred and ten thousand, Mrs Lee," she said with a hard voice "That's my final offer. Take it or leave it." "One hundred and fifty thousand he says "  she feel irritated about what he say " I'll take the entire building and I'm willing to pay one years rental  in advance for ten year contract." he continue

she saw With apology to the woman's eyes at her, she only shrugged her shoulder at this moment she said to her thought I'm not crazy, to cut off heads for its price She gave it a penny smile, picked up her check that still lying on the table and turn to go out there is no reason to stay her into that room.

she had just wasted a lot of time and effort for that prospect If only she knew immediately that was exactly Jiyong apparently his future competitor to the property, she not let him fool her. Kwon jiyong was Known as the President of their company and Owner of small

but agressive banks are now opening new left and right it's difficult to keep up the negotiations to him bcuz he knew the correct price and value of properties available in the market Thorny  and Difficult battle to business. she was leaving but with a strong hand that hold into her arm she's stop her track. "May i invite you to join me for a cup of coffee?"

Jiyong say  to her with Authority voice What!? she say to her thought " no thank you," She say with a cold Response. " how about dinner" he continued " I'm staying at the Day Inn" (its specific of a local hotel) she's immediately face him " I believe you're staying there too" he continued its complacent.

She sigh before answer him " Mr. kwon jiyong, I have no wish to have a coffee or dinner or lunch with you now or ever. Do i make my self clear?" he twitch his mouth in detention of his smile and yet he bowed to her " Crystal Clear" he replied to her.

her ear reeky in anger and she turned out

Flashback

Hand to Hand with the 12 year old Dara to her grandpa while they go down to the stone steps of the old church. from the standpoint that sees the graceful girl standing by Mr. kim next to the two black Mercedes Benz they simply concluded that morning worship in the air of joyful bells did mass advertising to next mass.

as they approach their car, she sees the wonder in the eyes of children looking at them in her chest she felt a pride as she looks to increase to her grandpa. Her Grandpa are good men still wearing black pants, formal wear,  more stable stand and he force the hand holding to her.

he's strict in to a policy posture when it's a holy week she also wearing a new dress that just been giving it, as well as the ribbon tied into her hair braided the wife of Mrs. kim and assistant in her home she felt to relax with her Grandpa when suddenly deepened its holiday in her hand.

when their car was stopped in step followed automatically  he's gotten the attention  from a white Mercedes Benz newer Model than with them, appeared a young man and she saw a guy already long sleeve shirt and slacks that transparently pretantous to his posture is obvious at this child-rich.

wave with its dark brown hair, cape the nose , dark eye and always with a smile on the lips "the heir is back to busan," with a chesel he heard the voice says grandpa "Does he Kwon jiyong, Grandpa?" asked Dara while closely looking at the young man to step nearer to where they are.

"seem he go to the next mass" Dara says with whisper tone "yes" answered the old man short and then to bend to enter the car. "come on Dara we will going now to buy a new clothes that you will use for the next school year,  isn't it?" her grandpa says "yes" she replied adsent-minded while still looking for kwon jiyong almost entirely devoted to her.

he stopped a few steps away at her, he nod to her grandpa sitting in the car and he pay to her a sweet smile, he fun starry eyes and the dark surrounded its silver-kind unusual in a male. " all  of our  property which belong to us, now it's Kwon's property they just decieved us!" it continue repeat in to her mind of her grandpa said.

it Almost everyday she heard in her grandpa with a flashback in her memory instead smiling to him, she raised her eyebrow and threw a cold looks on smiling young man before she saw the exchange of sick fun with its eyes, she immediately enter in the car and she push the skinny body next to her grandpa.

Automatically she hold arm to her grandpa and she planted a kiss on the top of head. he has barely light this eyes of 17 years old, was followed jiyong in the distance that black Mercedes Benz.

in his mind he is still planted the look of the girl with red cheeks  and lips ententionally eyebrow arch its shiny apple hair and even anger in its eyes briefy gaze at him he could not hold back its fully beauty.

End Flashback

"Bom, I'll be driving back now," says Dara while talking to her friend on the cellphone she was inside the car but she was not yet operated "ha! why? were you able to close the deal so soon?"Bom says "no only one property caught my eye it's at the ground floor,

Brand-new four-storey building with lots of arking space at the back, and it's right in front of the plaza." "wow! really? i have the perfect customer in mind. Mr. choi of Western Bank has been looking for such a location to open a branch in there."

I bet we can squeeze as much as one hundred.... one hundred thirty thousand from him! Dara, I can just Hug you!" "you might want to kill me," dara said wry "after you hear the rest of the story--" "Don't tell me you didn't get it... Please don't tell me you didn't get it!" bom cut her

"I didn't get it." dara says "Dara!" said bom "Mr. Kwon got it one hundred anf fifty thousand. I thought we couldn't possibly pass it on for more than that, so....." "Kwon ? as in Jiyong Kwon?" said bom "yup" she reply shortly "what the hell was he doing there?" Bom said with exaggerated "Are you okey?" she continue "yes," She replied softly  "I'm going in there now".