Untitled

Opera House

Chapter 2  

Untitleed 

Tip: Speak before you do anything , Dont speak without thinking. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-IN THE GUARDIANS ROOM -

"Are they coming with us?" Kyuhyun asked leeteuk , the head of the Guardians, with an worried expression on his face. "Don't you think they'll get back on us again ? " 

"Get back on us!" Leeteuk slammed the table hard and broke the tip of the table . " Do you think they'll be that capable? They are not match for us ,they are just girls with no power who think they are powerful and indistructable. Get back on us? -spit- " 

"But , still , they are a big part of us . Known as the Angels . Everyone will side them more . " Yesung came into the room with a invitation card. "They are inviting the rest of the Group like Phantom and the Devils. " 

"Phantom and Devil will be there too ? " Shindong asked while he a lollipop in his mouth , " Its not going to be an good thing ..." 

"Well , who cares . The Angels loves the Phantom , Devils ... Well , who doesn't like? Besides the Angels , everyone likes them .  " Heechul comes into the room and sat on the chair " They are pretty , not to say hot , cute , does not show off , and they are kind people actually. " 

"-coughs- Becareful of what you say heechul , you might never know what they might do actually , " Leeteuk warn heechul as he prepare his outfit to wear for the dance tonight while the rest was already well dressed and prepared. 

"Well , don't need to tell me , i just know it. " Heechul smirked before he bite on his fresh red apples. 

Its not going to be good tonight...

-IN THE PHANTOM's ROOM-

"Must we go ? " Donghae toss his coat up in the air , letting it fall onto the group and crumpling it. 

"Yes , its a must . " Sungmin picked up and swipe the dust off the coat and hand it back to Donghae " Its an order by Siwon . " 

"I know , but seriously , the fact that he just wants to see Taeyeon ? Why must we join ?  " Donghae grumbled and threw his temper at Sungmin . 

"Good thing im not as short tempered as Siwon , if not i think you'll just earn a punch  on the face already . " Sungmin sat down on the chair and style his hair in front of the dressing table mirror. " You know , you should most probably  go too , Devils will be there too "  

"SERIOUS?! " Donghae shouted and push sungmin away from the mirror , " I neeed to loook nice ! Do i look nice? Omg , i look horrible.  Oh My ! How sungmin HOW ?!"   

"Chill buddy , You look normal as usual (-__-) , you just needa chill , chill and relax . Here " Sungmin fixed Donghae's hair abit  " And .... its DONE . you look damn perfect . " Sungmin wriggle is eyebrows and smile " Wanna impress her?  Don't think it will be that easy . " 

"Well , i know, especially she is Siwon's brother . Its a heck hard impossible mission for me. " Donghae sighed and look into the mirror " If only she knows that i like her :// " 

"Don't be discourage my brother , Hyukjae is also trying his best to get Hyoyeon and im trying to get ....Yeah . " Sungmin pat Donghae's back and gives him a thumbs up . " You'll get her for sure.  Prove it with your heart and actions ! " 

"Who are you trying to ge-- " Donghae was disrupted by Eunhyuk's ringtone. 

We got the powerr ~
I got the powerr ~ ! 

"Yes? ' Eunhyuk got up from his bed and answer the phone. " Is there anything i can help you with?" 

"Hi this is from the hospital , are you sibiling or guardian of Junsu ? " 

"Hmm...." Eunhyuk expression drop as he heard his name . "Whats about him? " 

"He has ran away from the hospital and we would like to ask if he is with you ? If he is , we need you to bring him back immediately because he is in a critical condition right now. " 

"Oh .. really? he is not with me , im sorry . " Eunhyuk tried to not sound concerned or worried

"Ohh .. okayy . Im so sorry Mr Lee . Thank you . But if you saw him , please help me bring him back to the hospital -tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- "

"So ... He's gone from the hospital ... again .. When are you going to learn your lesson and recover.... " Eunhyuk threw his phone onto the table and went back to lying down on the bed. 

"Wha's with him ? " Ryeowook stop playing with his ipad and look at eunhyuk " He's been sleeping like ,, forever. ' 

"Well , some things . " Donghae turned and look at him and sigh . 

"Hey ! Wake up Eunhyuk ! Are you all done?! LOOK AT THE TIME NOW,! WE CAN'T BE LATE ALREADY ! HURRY UP! " Siwon shouted from outside the door. 

"YES YES ! " Sungmin answered loudly " Call Eunhyuk up and leave now"

"Eunhyuk ! wake up now ,we have to leave. "  Ryeowook wake him up . 

"I'm up I'm up!" Eunhyuk woke up and grab his phone , putting it into his pocket .

I'll find you back and get you the best treatment no matter what . Just wait .  

-IN THE ANGEL's ROOM-

"Girls done? " Yoona asked the angels members who was dressing up and putting on all the makeup and etc. "So , i guess all of you tonight are getting up z done and revenge paid? " 

"Well , of course . If not what? Everyone will be on our side, we just push all the blame to the Devils . " taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and said it in an y manner. 

"Well , revenge , please do it prefectly . If anyone of you is caught , you're out of the group arrasseo ? " Yoona put on the last touch of her makeup and stood up. 

"But what if .. Someone no one stand on our side? " Seohyun suddenly speak which earn glaring from everyone and a tight slap on the right cheek by Yoona. 

"Say that once more and you'll never see kyuhyun once more. " Yoona cup seohyun's face and bring it close and warn her . "I dont think you want that to happen right? So , you better shut your mouth and think before you talk . " 

"Yes , im sorry " Seohyun hold back her tears and tried not to cry and went to put more makeup on the red mark left by the slapping . 

"So , anyone of you to say this kind of things again , i'll make sure, youre days here won't be good" Yoona warned everyone and left the rooom . 

Nothing cares other than killing , betrayel , and removing them . 

-IN THE DEVIL's ROOM- 

Jessica teared the invitation slowly while Tiffany taking the shredded paper to burn . 

"Seriously , whats with the Angel's this time? ' Sunny look at the burning fire ," They are definitely up to no good again . "

"Well , nothing from them are good isnt it? " Hyoyeon look at sunny while she played with the fire. 

"All of you should stop complaining that muchh . " Sooyoung said with a mouthful of ice cream . 

"Well , its a fact though and you should stop eating sooo much .  Its not goood. " Jessica took a wanted a scoop of ice cream but was stopped by Sooyoung. 

"Wash your hands before you eat . All of you , go ! Wash your hands first. " Sooyoung rushed all of them to wash their hands before letting eat the ice cream . 

"Seriously, you've become much more naggy than ever. " Hyoyeon said while she took a spoon of ice cream and eat it

"Ahah , I know right?! ' Jessica and Tiffany laughed  while sunny just nod her head and laughed . 

"I can ignore if you all want. " Sooyoung shrug her shoulder and said. " Im shadow ,  i come and go . " 

"Ahah, we're just jokingg ~ We like your nagginggg . Its like our ummma ~ " Tiffany showed her famous eye-smile to Sooyoung. 

"Aigooo~ My baby fany is so cute . Ahaha " Sooyoung pinched her cheeks and feed her a spoon of ice cream . 

"Heyy! Ummmmmma ! I also want to be fed " Jessica whined in her high pitch sound. 

"What about me? " Sunnny showed her ageyo out 

"Not forgetting me" Hyoyeon did a wave too . 

"Ahaha sure sure ~ But one at a time" Sooyoung laughed " So......Lets just pretend we didnt receive the inviitation and dont go for the stupid party ? " 

"YES !AHAHA ! AWESOMEEE LEADERRRRRRRR!! SOOOOYOUNG AWESOMEEEEE!" Everyone cheered and shouted in unison ~ 

"Lets just spazz over food and movies and guys tonight . At the park , there will definitely be no one there. The rest will be too busy with the party too . " Tiffany suggested and everyone agreed totally. 

"Seriously ~ Its been a long time since we rebel others. " sunny explained 

"No wonder you're termed as Rebel by others. Like to rebel so much . -mehrong- " Sooyoung joked. 

"Well , i agreee ~ can't be help too . Ahaha . " Sunny laughed together with the rest .

"JTHSS DEVILS HWAITING ! " 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think my story isnt it? :/

 Haiz.. 

Anyway comment and subscribe :D