I miss You

Opera House

Chapter 1 

I Miss You 

Tip :  Forget the person who is not in this world anymore because you/ll just be hurting yourself if you doesnt forget . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate the hotness, I hate the side
of me that loves you like a fool
I hate sad songs, I keep hurting inside
while I call your name again
with a blocked mouth

"Tell me you still love me ... tell me." sooyoung begged down on her knees , crying out loud , letting all her tears , begging him not to leave her. " You promise you wont leave me .. you said you'll love me forever ......Why ....*sniffs* She hits her head heartly which she look down on the ground , not wanting to face the world anymore. she wanted to be alone. 

Ah~ I`m so sorry
If you tell me not to cry,
I won’t cry ever again
Oh Please don’t let go of my hand
Ah~ I`m so sorry
As this tender heart moves farther away,
it’s burning till it’s black

After a few minutes , Sooyoung took a quick breath in and spun around with fright to see her surrounding was all black. In fact, she could barely see anything in the distance. She ran forward now , hoping to find someone she knows , but no one was there. Sooyoung felt like crying now. What could she do? She was cold and lost. But she told herself not to despair and keep going. So she started running again until her lungs burned and her legs ached. She rested against a tree trunk, panting as she called out.

“Umma!” And with that one word she started to sob, sniffles turning into tears as she called out again and again for her mum. She sunk low to the ground and hugged her knees to her chest.

“Sooyoung?” a distant voice called. It was a soft voice that beckoned her to follow.

Sooyoung’s head snapped up and she wiped her tears away with the sleeves of her shirt. She heard the voice call her name again so she stood up and ran towards the direction of the voice. She looked ahead and saw a distant figure in the snow.She kept running, her lungs bursting and her legs burning but she didn’t care. She didn’t want to be alone anymore.

“Sooyoung!” The voice exclaimed and started running towards her.

She thought it was umma so when they ran into each other, immediately embracing each other while sobbing her mums’ name.

Her mum pulled away. “Sooyoung, it’s me.”

She looked to see it was in fact not her mum at all. It was a man. A very familiar man but she just couldn’t remember who this person was.The man saw the puzzled look on her face and a tear slipped from his eye. “Sooyoung it’s me, don’t you remember me?”

Sooyoung looked deep in his eyes and did her best to remember but everything was so foggy now. She couldn’t tear her eyes away. The man waited a few moments before matching her face expression in a frown. He took a small step back and pulled something out from his thick coat. “I believe you forgot this” as he handed it to her.

She saw what is was and snatched it from his hands and hugged him tightly to her chest. “Minnie!” She sobbed again. Her best friend finally found. She looked at the old and torn teddy bear and forced herself to speak. “You’re my best friend Minnie . You’re meant to protect me. We can’t ever be apart again.” She cried and hugged him again.

The man put a hand on her shoulder. “I thought I was your best friend.”

Sooyoung looked up at him curiously, her eyes watering and red, her nose just as pink. “I don’t even know you.” The man coughed and looked down. He looked down at her again and smiled at her. “I gave you him.”

Sooyoung gasped and it hit her who this person was! The warm hug, the smell of sweetness and his smile! She thought he was familiar! “Changmin?” She sniffed again. He breathed a smile as they both reached out for each other at the same time to hug again. “Yes baby , it’s me.”

 

Another wave of tears rolled over Sooyoung . She started to shake uncontrollably. “Changmin....You came back ... Bring me along with you ... Please.. You told me you wouldnt leave me.. Bring me with you..." 

Changmin hugged her even tighter. “I know baby , I miss you more than anything. I gave you minnie so he could look after you in my place. But never forget I am always in your heart. I am always around. I miss you more than anything sooyoung. It’s still not the time to leave with me. ”

He pulled away from her but Sooyoung refused to let go of his hand. He smiled at her with a smile that made her’s heart flood with warmth. They walked to the house together as he guided her up the stairs and back into her snug bed.

He hugged her tightly once more and kissed her forehead. “I am here when you need me. I love you baby and don’t ever forget that.”

Sooyoung gasped as she sat up in a quick movement. She looked around to see no one there. She looked to her left and saw minnie sitting there with a note. She eagerly grabbed it and read it.

'Sooyoung, my beautiful sweet baby , you were dreaming sweetheart but that doesn’t make it not real. I love you and I am always nearby when you need me. Minnie is there to protect you and love you just as I have. Just because I can’t be there physically, doesn't mean I'm not always in your heart. You must know that i always love you and forever , i'll be there for you . 

Love, Changmin 

This bad guy You’re a bad guy
I live my life looking at you only
I’m a weak girl, a nice girl
If you leave what am I supposed to do,
If you leave what am I supposed to do

"*sobs* Changmin...... Changmin .... How can you leave me ..... wae... w-wae.. Do you know how -sniffs- m-much i miss you .. How much my heart hurts so much .. " Sooyoung sob softly as she hold his picture 

It was their first time meeting together and that was the tiime when they fell in love with each other. 

"Changmin........-sobs- changmin .... come back to me.. please , i need you alot... why arent you answering me... why ..." Sooyoung cried out loud when suddenly Tiffany came into the room and check on Sooyoung.. 

"Sooyoung !! Sooyoung! " Tiffany shake Sooyoung hard which made her woke up . Sooyoung was sweating alot , with her eyes filled with tears and the picture was still with her , by her side tightly .  

"yes  , yes? " Sooyoung rubbed her eyes and shake her head to gain her vision back . 

"Changmin again ....?" Tiffany sighed and look at her with a sad expression " Its been a years already sooyoung.... "

"Tiff... I can't forget him , I just can't ! -sobs- Every night , im waiting for him to come back ... He promise he would come back.. I know he will .. " Sooyoung cried in Tiffany's embrace. 

"Hushhushh , Shh , " Tiffany patted Sooyoung's back , trying her best not to cry also . " He's dead Sooyoung... You have to admit that fact .. He's gone to another world.. You must be strong Sooyoung ah . "

"HE'S NOT ! ..... H-he's not.... he's not dead.... -sobs- H-H-hes no--....-coughs- " Sooyoung cried even harder while hugging the photo and minnie even tighter.. I know hes here with us right now... I can feel his presence .. I miss him alot tiffany .. Why can't he be the one alive and me the one dead... I can't live without him ... Reallly ....He's always there for me.... but now..-sniffs and cough- whyy ... ettokae fany ah? ... "  

"Soo......" Tiffany was loss for words .. she didnt know how or what to comfort her , she just let sooyoung cry her heart out ... 

"If i knew hadnt met him , i wouldnt be in this state , he wouldnt be in this state also .... Im such a jinx... Why.... I dont even deserve to be the head of Devil... Im just a weak and useless person .... " 

"Soo..." Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sunny came into Sooyoung's room and all of them went to embrace Sooyoung and all of them comfort her throughout the night. 

Even though , to other people , Devils seems like an annoying , irritating , good for nothing , heartless es.  But actually no one knows the real fact and personalities of them . They are actually kind , sweet , girls who had lots of hurtful and painful past that had cause them to act this way .. They didnt want to be like this too , they wanted to quit .. But none of them speaks out even though they know it clearly that they hated it alot. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tttty piece of work for chapter 1  >< Haiz , i at writing.  

A short teaser for chapter 2 

"Nothing cares other than acting , killing and removing them . " 

"I'll be glad , thankful and greatful if you ever do that " 

"She is your sister ! How can you do this ! " 

"Can i just give up ? " 

Do commment and subscribe ~ ^^ 

I neeed commentorssss -feeel so despo- XD 

And i need someone to help me do a poster ...:/// anyone willing? :D 

-No Copyrights-