First day (in 2nd year of High School)

Back to Life After Death

Part 1 of 2

 

In the morning...

Yesung POVsmiley

@Yesung's house

'KRIIIINGGGGGGG~' >>phone alarm<<

"Oooaahhmmm... morning world.." I wake up from my sleep and stand up next to my bed. After that I look at my turtles and say 'hello'. It's 6 a.m. and I getting ready to shower.

I live with my younger brother, Jong Jin, at home. My parents had to work in the other country, so I became a second father for Jong Jin. Now I'm in my 2nd year of High School and Jin is in his 3rd year of Junior High School.

After shower, I go to the dining room and eat with my brother, he make some sandwich for us. And than I go to school first, because my school more further than my brother school. I go to school by train every day.

 

Ryeowook POVblush

@Ryeowook's house

'Kring Kring Kring~' >>phone alarm<<

"Morniiing~" I wake up at 5.40 a.m. and getting shower. After that I go to the kitchen and cook some meals for me and my parents, I like to cook in the morning. My mother just cook for launch and dinner. I fry the sausage, egg, and potato. I haven't any brother or sister, so I must boast my parents.

After I cook that all, I eat some and put my parents food on the table. And I go to school, of course by my lovely blue motorcycle.

 

Kyuhyun POVcool

@Kyuhyun's house

"Kyuhyun.. wake up.." said my mother, and she knock my door room.

"Ok Mom! I'm already wake up..."

aiisshh... It's 6 o'clock, my school is very close to my house... just 2km, and my mother like to wake me up at that time..

yaah.. that's my Mom, OK. now I will take a bath and go breakfast!

I have breakfast together with my parents and my older sister, Ara. And after that I go to school with my white car.


 

Writer POV

@the school

Kyuhyun still at his car in the parking area and sleep, waiting for his best friends, Ryeong and Yesung. 10 minutes after Kyu asleep, Yesung come and wake him, "Kyu-ah, wake up.. every morning I found you asleep in your car.."

"Ahhmm.. okay Hyung.. that's my hobby, you know my moth...." (Yesung & Ryeong is one year older than Kyu)

"Yeah yeah yeah, your mother always woke you up at 6 o'clock, you told it to me for many times Kyu.." said Yesung.

'brrmm.. brrmm...' >>Ryeong motorcycle<<

"Aaah.. that Ryeowook~" said Yesung, when Ryeowook parked his blue motorcycle.

"Morning Ryeong!!" said Kyu, when Ryeowook come to his car.

"Kyuhyun-ah, for many times I said, don't call me 'Ryeong'.. call me Hyung! even we are in the same class, you're younger than me!!"

"Aaah... but Ryeong is cute.. and you not like my Hyung, you like my younger brother..." said Kyuhyun.

"hey hey hey... Let's go to the class, this day is our first day in 2nd year of High School" said Yesung, but no one listened, Kyu and Ryeo still talk each other.

"OK.. OK.." than, Yesung go to the class by himself.

^6 minutes later^

Kyu, "!@#$%^&*&^%$%^&"

Ryeo, "$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*"

Kyu, "()(&^$%^&*.. wait... where is Yesung Hyung"

Ryeo, "Nah! you call he 'Hyung' what about m.... ah, where is he?"

Kyu, "Ryeong! what time is it?!" Kyu panic and get out from his car. And Ryeo look at his watch.

Ryeo, "7.58!! In 2 minutes we should arrive to the classroom!!!!"

And than, Kyu and Ryeo running as fast as they can. But Ryeo that more short than Kyu was a little left behind him.

 

Yesung POV

I wait them in front of the class, and I see they running at the corridor.

"Welcome.. ^^" I said.  They still manage breath when they arrive in front of the class.

"Is Mr. Heechul already come to the classroom??" said Kyu and Ryeo together

"No,"

"Ohh.. we're safeeee" said them (together again).

"No, but he already writing in the whiteboard, who late in the first day.. ^o^ he write your name.. Cho Kyu Hyun, and Kim Ryeo Wook.." 

"MWO!!" Kyu and Ryeo together, they face look panic and afraid...surprise

"That's your mistakes... why you not listen to me? you two just fight like a children" I said it to them but like in the usual, they not listen to me...... =.=

"Hey.. Mr. Heechul want me to wait here for you two.. now you must come in to the class..." what ever they listen to me or not, I open the door and pull them in the class.

All eyes look at Kyu and Wook, especially Mr. Hee...

 


 

hohoho~ what trouble will come to Kyu and Ryeo??

Mr. Hee was so dangerous... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.....angry

wait until the 2nd part of this chapter!!! laugh


Part 2 of 2

 

Writer POV

"Oh no~" said Kyu.

"We are death.." said Ryeo.

 

"Errhhmm, Jong Woon, thank you.. sit down now," said Mr. Hee to Yesung, and he sit at his seat.

"And for you two.." Mr. Hee staring at Kyu and Ryeo, they look so pale.

"Yes Mr. Hee.." said Kyu and Ryeo together.

"You have a good voice right? I heard from the choir teacher, you and Jong Woon was the main vocal of the school choir."

"Yes Mr. Hee.." said Kyu with his little smile, but Ryeo just look at Mr. Hee with a flushed face.

 

"Okay.. now I want you to sing in front of the class," said Mr. Hee.

Kyu is smile, but Ryeo still with a flushed face.

"Ryeong, what song???" Kyu whisper Ryeo, but Ryeo don't have any idea.

"Ok, let's sing 'A Night Chicago Died' by SJ KRY. Did you remember that song?" whisper Kyu again.

"Hey! Quickly!" said Mr. Hee

"Ok Sir!, Let's sing Ryeong, one.. two.. three.."

 

"Muhl lee uh doom ee kkahl lee goh~ Bahm eh sohk sahk eem deul leel ddae... (until the end)" Kyu singing with his pure voice, but Ryeo just open his mouth and not singing... 

 

"Ok, well done, Kyuhyun.. your voice is so clear.." all students clap their hands for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

"aaannd..... Kim Ryeo Wook! What are you doing!!" Mr. Hee shouted. Ryeowook shocked and his face look scared.

"A..aa.. I can't..I'm nervous if I sing in front of the cl..."

 

Braaaakkkkk

The door open, and someone come in..

"Hey!" said Mr. Hee and he standing beside his seat.

"You again! Late again!" Mr. Hee look very very angry.

"Ryeowook, after school you come to my room! Now you and Kyuhyun, sit down." Ryeowook nodded weakly and sit down in his seat, between Kyu and Ye. Ryeo look tearing, and Yesung pat on his shoulder.

 

"And you!" Mr. Hee staring at his student that still standing beside the door.

 

 

"What..?" the student answer with no sense of scared.

"You! never do your homework! I think you're never study at home! you're so lazy! How can you be a 2nd year of High School?!"

"But... My test score was so good.. nine, ten... and I'm not cheating.. I can do that all without reading any books, I hear teacher in the lesson, and I can memorize all, easily.. haha," he replied without anger and look at his fingernails.

 

"You always make me upset!" Mr. Hee said to that student, the other students look at them and want to know what will be happen after this.

"You always upset with everything Sir." said that student.

"You....." Mr. Hee already on his maximum temperature, and walk to the door.

"Hmm?"


What will happen to Eunhyukk??????

hihihihi~ I hope you like my first chapter  <3 <3

maybe I'm not update immediately, bcause of school homework ^^~

But I'll try to make it as fast as I could...indecision