Two million dollars love

Missing You

"Sica, open up your door please?" 

Yuri knocked the door. She sighed. It's been 3 hours since she hasn't come out of there. All of the members thought that she was crying.

"Leave me alone!" 

Tiffany, Jessica's new roommate, banged on the door. "Open up, Jessy. I have to get something."

"Get it later!" She cried. They could all hear her sobbing. 

"I think we should leave her alone..." Seohyun said calming everyone down.

"Okay, then..." Yuri threw herself in the couch. "I don't know why she's like that, anyways. T_T"

"She's your BFF, seriously, you don't know that?" Sooyoung said in frustration.

"It's not like I don't know it. I'm going to be back in like 2 years anyways." Yuri said.

"Two years isn't a short period of time, Yuri." Taeyeon said. 

"But, but-"

"Unni, I think you should pack your stuff now." Yoona said. 

"I will. Can you help me?" Yuri asked Yoona. Yoona nodded and they went into the room. 

 

"We should do something." Seohyun said.

"Totally. If she's going to stay like that, it's no use. Yuri's flying to Paris tomorrow." 

"If she's hungry, she'll come out."

"Jessica unni is impatient." Seohyun said.

"Seohyun, go to sleep. This is a conversation between 'unnies'." Tiffany told her. 

"Fine..........." 

After Seohyun went inside the room, Hyoyeon followed her. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Tiffany was the only one left in the living room. Sunny had gone out for a schedule in a radio show and Yoona was helping Yuri. Because Yuri and Jessica is so close to each other, they had nothing to say about it. No one could ever stop them being together. Once, they fought really badly, but after a couple of days, they were back friends again. This was how Yulsic was as BFFs. 

"Well, we'll have to wait. Tiffany, I think you should sleep in somewhere else. Go and sleep on the couch or the left-over mattress."