Interests Part 2

Love Will Lead You Back To Me.

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Minho and I are on our way back to school cause we hae to settle things. But as i went out , i saw Min Eunsuh with Kyuhyun again. My blood just boils when i see Kyu with her. Min Eunsuh ... I have to meet her. I took out my phone and dialled the number of a special detective i know. I told Minho to wait for me in the car cause i need to talk to someone. Its the only way to meet her. He's good but its not esy to contact him. Only our family and some other powerful people know him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Detective: Who is this??

Hae: This is Lee Donghae , Son of Lee Corp's president.

Detective: And what do you want?

Hae: I need you to find out things about Min Eunsuh. She studies in Kyunghee University. 

Detective: You think you can ask me to do that for you , that easily?

Hae: I'm willing to pay you a big ammount ... Just get it done as soon as possible.

Detective: We can settle payments after the job is done but .. How can i make sure that a young man like you wont run away once you get some infos?

Hae: I'm Lee Corp's heir. I dont need to run away. You know my dad. If i run away , tell him about this. But i want this as a secret and no one will know but us? Arasso?

Detective: Ok. what else do i need to know?

Hae: She studies in the Business Administration department. 2nd smartest student there. Scholar and she's very famous.

Detective: You seem to know so much already. What else do you wanna know about her?

Hae: I wanna know everything. Where she lives , number , anything! Just get me whatever you can! And better do it as soon as possible.

Detective: Seems to be easy. I'll give you a call when i have something.

Hae: Ok .. Bye *hungs up*

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm gonna meet you , Eunsuh ... just wait soon .. We'll meet. I promise that ... Kyaa .. Whats happening to me?? Shouldn't i be suffering because Sunye left?? I dont know .. I forget her for a while because of Eunsuh.  Min Eunsuh , you're the only one that can make me forget Sunye. Someone suddenly tapped me from behind. 

 

 

 

 

Minho: Yah! Sounds like you were talking SERIOUS BUSINESS there. Who was that??

Hae: No one .. Just a friend ..

Minho: Friend?? Since when did you have friends?? *chuckles*

Hae: *death glares at Minho*

Minho: Kidding .. I was joking ... You need some rest , your always going from Lee Corp to school then back to Lee Corp. You need some sleep.

Hae: I dont wanna rest.

Minho: You're gonna die tired if you keep that up.

Hae: I'd rather die tired than die without doing anything ..

Minho: But Hae .. You're the only son. You're the heir! You cant just let your health down.

Hae: I dont care *goes to his car*

Minho: YAH!! WAIT FOR ME!!

 

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We had dinner together. Well , they paid for theirs .. Kyu paid for ours because he doesn't want me spending. I fed Kyu , Kyu fed me. Sungmin looked so disgusted at us. He should really have guts to court girls so n ext time , we can all date together.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: You two are gross.

Kyu: Just tell the girl from the Music Department you like her!

Me: Yeah .. Before its too late! I swear , once you have a Girlfriend , you'll think what we're doing is necessary.

Sungmin: Are you two gonna keep doing that until your old?

Me: Of course! *looks at Kyu* Right baby??

Kyu: *pecks on my lips* Absolutely right!!

Sungmin: Ewww ... I wanna puke. Look at your friend here , he must be so sick.

Jonghyun: No .. They're sweet. I just thought about my girlfriend ..

Kyu: Why dont you ask her to come?

Jonghyun: She's still in school.

Me: What does your girlfriend take up??

Jonghyun: Uhh .. She's in .. Uhh .. Performing Arts ..

Me: Wow .. Thats nice. I dont really have talents for that.

Jonghyun: Why did you take up Business Administration?

Me: I like it. And its something i wanna do.

Jonghyun: You could be a model or actress or an idol. You'll get in easily because of yoour looks.

Me: I dont want anything that involves bright lights , make-up , short skirts , cameras and other stuffs. I HATE IT.

Kyu: I hate it more! Yah! Jonghyun-ah! I thought we're friends! Dont encourgae her.

Me: And whats with this GODDESS Stuff?

Kyu: Ohh ... He said everyone knows you as KHU's Goddess ... Even at other schools.

Me: Thats ridiculous.

Kyu: I know ... My baby as a Goddess?? Maybe but not KHU's Goddess just Kyu's Goddess ... 

Me: Thats right , Baby!! You're really smart!! *pinches his nose*

Sungmin: Couple Alert. GET A ROOM!!!

Kyu: *Mehrong* GET A GIRLFRIEND!!

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu and Min always argue these days and its funny! Jonghyun seems nice. I guess he was like those other guys at first but come on , the guy has a girlfriend! No need to be worried. PLUS I LOVE BABY KYU! 3 Days later , we have school today , and Kyu attended today. Finally! We're having lunch with Sungmin and Ahra unnie right now. But even if Kyu is here .. I dont feel like eating. Something came up .. I cant believe it.  I have to take responsibiity again .... What about my schooling?? and .... Uggh!

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Yah! Jagiya .. Why are you all sad there??

Me: I have a problem.

Sungmin: What??!! You're pregnant! I knew it! Kyu! You work too fast! Look what you did!!! Eunsuh , you're too young to have a baby!

Ahra: Pregnant??

Kyu: *eyes widen* J-j-jagiya .. You're pregnant?? How??! We didn't even do anything--

Me: YAH!!!! LEE SUNGMIN! I am NOT PREGNANT!

Kyu: *hits Sungmin's head* YAH! You scared me!!

Sungmin: Wae? I just thought she is! Why are you all sad then??

Me: I have to go to Daejeon next week.

Kyu: Daejeon? Wae?

Me: One of our relatives is sick. I have to stay there for 2 days because my parents cant come and Eunjo hates things like that.

Kyu: You're gonna leave me?? *hugs me from the side and pretends to cry* I'm gonna miss my BabyEun ..

Me: BabyKyu ... I'm gonna be ok. Its just for two days ..

Kyu: TWO DAYS FEELS LIKE FOREVER.

Me: Then lets go on a date before i leave and in another one when i come back!

Kyu: Promise??

Me: *nods*

Kyu: *pecks on my lips* I love you ..

Me: *pecks on his lips* I love you too ..

Sungmin+Ahra: EWWWW .. GET A ROOM!!

Sungmin: This is exactly why people would think that pregnancy will be one of your problems.

Me+Kyu: *laughs*

Kyu: Jealous , lovelife less , people.

Me: Why dont you two date? And then when you kiss infront of us , we can say the same thing and you'll feel the same ammount of annoyance.

Sungmin+Ahra: *looks ate each other* ..... Ewww?

 

 

 

 

HAHA. Jealous people ... Kyu oppa respects me. He wont get me pregnant unless were married. Come on .. WE NEVER even talk about doing ... IT ... My parents trust me and Kyu. besides , i dont want my scholarship to go to waste. Im just sad i have to leave for Daejeon. I'll miss Kyu.

 

 

 

 

 

==========================================

 

I hope you like it ..

Ohh .. I dont want BAD NEWS to fill this up but

You must've heard that KYU got in an accident today (April 8 , 2011) at around 5AM

It was a truck accident but dont worry. He's fine now! :)

#getwellsoonkyu

-ShaiKyu :3