"Aww"

*Ding* New Message!

"OhKrisus (wuyifan): aww :( feel better then! Hope I'll see you at school!" -twitter feed

You bolt upwards from bed. You realize that wasn't the smartest idea as your heawd begins to pound from the impact. But you could care less. You were too shocked to feel the throbbing pain. You stared at your phone screen in disbelief. Did the school "god" just tweet you and aww?

You felt a smile creep upon your face. You were imagining "OhKrisus" - Kris Wu - the tall, chronic "-faced", handsome, y....(you get the picture) man aww-ing at you. You couldn't deny it, it would be a cute face. You had seen him smile before, his whole face softened up, and though it was a small smile, his eyes became small moons, completing the picture of perfection. It wasn't like his friend Chanyeol's killer mega-watt smile, but it was a 'Kris' smile.

You had a small, tiny crush on Kris. Who didn't! Kris was tall - like 180cm tall. His legs looked as if they stretched an eternity. His hair was always perfectly styled, this golden brown mass of perfection onto of perfection. Having stared at him long enough, you notice that Kris had piercings, but not the same on both ears. On his left ear, he had one cartilage one - which was oh so... Alluring. Despite the fact he always looked like he was glaring out at you, and his height towering over you but, you got used to them, actually finding beauty in his eyes. His gaze, though frightening was also alluring and you wondered why Kris was always so serious. You thought about Kris ... a lot.

But this was in freshman year. You ogled over him like a lost puppy, but you had always kept your distance. You knew you weren't even on his radar and that actually you were some creepy stalker. Over time, your feelings disappeared. It got tiring to be all crazy over Kris especially when you knew nothing was going to happen.

You were also pretty sure that Kris didn't even know who you were.

BUT, he had proved you wrong when one day, he did talk to you out of the blue.

"______, hey." Kris said blankly. You stared at him, 'Did Kris just speak to me?'

You were shocked because a)KRIS KNOWS WHO I AM? b) SINCE WHEN DID KRIS WALK OVER TO ME? Thoughts and questions stopped your abilities to think logically.... It wasn't until you realized that Kris' soul piercing eyes were on you did you remember that you hadn't said anything.

"Oh hi Kris!" you responded a bit too animatedly.

So maybe Kris did know you, or at least your name. And that you had classes with him- thats why he talked to you.

But back at the matter at hand. You stared at your computer screen . You never thought that Kris would send something like that to you. Despite him knowing you name, you we're still pretty sure that you were off his radar. Sure every now and then in English class you two would talk - about school.

But you never thought that he might actually care about you. You didn't have a crush anymore, but you couldn't deny the Krisus god's flawless looks. And beyond that -face was actually a caring person as you later found out.

So when Kris messages you, you couldn't help to smile; already feeling a bit better. The throbbing pain long gone, but now replaced by an overwhelming feeling of joy as you drift off to Krisusland. You were sure you didn't like him anymore......right?

 

 

 

 

-credits to the pictures to the rightful people//from tumblr-