Tik Tok

2PM Album Project

Victoria pretends she doesn't see it. She pretends it doesn't hurt so much that she feels like throwing up because the churning in her stomach gets too violent that she can barely stand up straight. She smiles and pretends it doesn't hurt because she likes to pretend this is all real. Because for her, it may very well be real. She smiles and asks Nichkhun how his day went, and when he smiles back and tells her he's been doing good, she knows he's telling the truth. To this Victoria would ask herself, if she knew her virtual husband was telling the truth then why was there this sour taste at the roof of ? Why was there this bitter taste of disappointment and betrayal on her tongue? She ignores the heavy lump at the base of when he does something nice for her, she likes to pretend that Nichkhun doesn't act the same towards everybody else. She leans her head against his shoulder and she smiles when he lets her; he was warm, or anyway, his body was warm. Victoria closes her eyes and pushes away the evil traitorous voice inside her head; she was happy here. She lays a hand on his arm to show him how much she felt for him, and when he doesn't bat an eyelash, a slow hearth blooms deep within her. Victoria pretends this is all real. She likes to think that all this, their sitting close together and the little talks in between were all real. She basks in the warmth of his smile, even when she knew he wasn't thinking of her when he did so. She knows, it wasn't as if she didn't know. The feelings were real, even for Nichkhun, but Victoria knows those feelings aren't for her. She knew, but as long as she could pretend then those feelings were for her. The viewers wouldn't know any better. They would see Nichkhun and the love that he radiated- the love was real, and it could be felt all throughout the set, but it wasn't for her, but it didn't matter.

Victoria pretends its for her anyway. Because for her it was real. She was just a girl with a fickle heart after all.

She was just a girl, just not that girl.


 

Title: Tik Tok

Character: Victroria Song, f(x) as portrayed in Unglamorous 

Genre: angst

Word Count: 387