No need

No need "sorry"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae POV

when Mrs.Hanjun come into the class, she asked sungmin to introduced himself, sungmin who kind of timid.. stand and introduced himself, some of the girls whispering to each other and giggling at him.. (girl and their stuff ==") sungmin just give them sheepish smile before sit down again.

the class going very slow after the break.. I can't stop yawning every 15 minutes, what a lame day.. my eyes wonder around the class.. then spot sungmin at the third row infront me, he smile and I just smiled back as return, I glance at donghae who slept already.. this sleepyhead.. I nudge him, but he still in deep sleep.. I pinched his arm make him stirr from his sweet dream and gasped when started to feel the pain. 

"hurt.." he pry my hand with eyes still closed and want to lay his head on the table again

I chuckle seeing his sleepybabyface. 

"don't sleep donghae-ah, I'm bored" 

"I'm sleepy.." he simply replied and drift again

I sigh.. and let him be, I just taking some notes since I got nothing to do.

-----

soon, the class finished.. I was spacing out due to the boredom and didn't even realize the bell rang, someone tap on my shoulder make me get on earth again, it was donghae.. he looked at me, raised his eyebrows.. I just shook my head and start packing my things to go home, sungmin come approach us.

"you guys leaving?" he asked

"yea.. why sungmin?" I asked him back, hanging my bag on my shoulder

"I just think to ask you guys for a drink"

"sound great" donghae squeal

"okay then.. let's go" 

we walked, heading out of the college, but I feel like lacking something? what it is? I check my bag and not find any of my stuff lost or dropped.. omo, kyu! I forget about him.. I stop walking.. sungmin and donghae who seem confused, looked at me with questioning face, I took out my phone and texting kyu.

 

to: kyu

from: hyukkie

kyu.. I'm heading out now, don't go to my class looked for me, I wait you at the gate okay.. with donghae and sungmin ;)

 

as I press the sent button, I walked toward donghae and sungmin.

"what's up?" donghae asked

"I just tell kyu that we wait here, no need to go to our class"

"kyu..?" sungmin said, I didn't get reply him when my phone vibrate in my pocket

 

"okay baby.. I'll be there with siwon soon, bye <3"

 

I smile read the massage and forget there 2 pair of eyes are watching me, I looks up and see donghae and sungmin.. both are smirking (well, that sungmin.. not really timid then ==||) I mentally slap my head, aishh. 

"stop with that face, it super creepy you know" I said, put back my phone in my pocket

"better than looking at our phone" donghae said, laughing.. make sungmin join him too

"it just a smile anyway" I replied casually

"okay, fine,fine.. hahahaha" he said, laughing again

urghh.. I got pissed off, I ignored donghae and talked to sungmin, he does not talk much since we got in the class this morning, and during recess too.. I know he's new but did he just smirk just now? make me thought that he kind of talkactive.. maybe he still in adapt process, hmm.. I don't know, it only his first day anyway.

 

few minutes waiting, I saw siwon and kyuhyun walked out of the building, I can't help but blushing when saw kyuhyun, I'm trying hard not looked obvious and off the blush mode.

"remember me?" siwon asked sungmin playful

"yeah.. and you too kyuhyun" sungmin said, smiling 

"thanks sungmin-shi"

"drop the 'shi'.. just sungmin"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter