No need

No need "sorry"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-next morning-

Nobody POV

kyuhyun awakened, he glance at the clock on his night stand, it just 6AM.. he try to go back to sleep but he couldn't, he take his phone and smile seeing his phone walpaper, it picture of eunhyuk on the day his first confession to the latter.  

   

kyuhyun dialed eunhyuk number, want to call him, but cancel his intention, worry if the other still sleeping peacefully.. he don't want to disturb him early in the morning, so he decide to get ready for college, he can't stop smiling.. he was so happy. after he done dressing, he out of his room and saw leeteuk in the kitchen.


"morning" he said, brightly


he open the refgirator, took a bottel of juice and poured it into the glass.


"nice smell hyung" he sniff the odour from the stove


"go sit first, I almost done here" leeteuk said, put the last bread on the plate


"here" kyuhyun sit as leeteuk put the sandwich on the table and took a slice to taste, he bit and stopped.. he looked at his hyung with indescribable expression.


"how it is?" the older asked, nervous


"it's so delicious, HYUNG!!!" he scream, and take another sandwich.. eat happily


leeteuk smack his head "aish, I know my cooking the best but don't scream.. you might wake the neighbors" 


"like I care" he said, rubbed his head, pouting a bit


leeteuk just looked at his brother while shook his head, he know something is going on here.. he never see kyuhyun this happy in the morning since he back.. he have no idea at all about that, maybe he got highest score in exam? but the younger always tell him if he have an exam.. then, what it is? about eunhyuk? maybe.. hmm.. he sat on the chair next to kyuhyun and put the jam on the bread.


"something fishy here" leeteuk suddenly said


"huh? what?"


"tell me" 


"I don't know what're you talking about hyung" 


"you looked very happy today, is there something I don't know? or you want to tell me? any special day?"


"nothing hyung.. seriously" kyuhyun said, hoping the older will stop asking


"is that so, I wonder since when you wake up this early" kyuhyun gulp, not really know how to answer that


"I can't go back to sleep, so I just get ready" 


"fine" the older gave up, but he definitely know there is something that his brother didn't tell him, he not really mind since the younger happy and it's not like something can despress him, so.. he just let it for now.. soon or later, he know the latter will tell him too.

~~~

~~~

kyuhyun went to eunhyuk's house, he ring the bell and after seconds, eunhyuk's mother, mrs.lee open the door.. he bow politely to her.


"oh kyuhyun, come in dear" mrs.lee invited


"thank you" kyuhyun thank, smile at her


he smile back and invited him for a breakfast.. but kyuhyun reject nicely and told that he already had a breakfast at home, mrs.lee nodded and told him to go to eunhyuk room.. kyu climbed up the stairs and walked to eunhyuk room, he knock on the door, but no response.. he try to open the door and luckily the door not locked, he peeking from outside and not spot his hyukkie anywhere in the room, he get in and close the door without making any noise.. then, he notice the bathroom light was on.. so he got that the latter were taking bath.. he smirk and decide want to , he hide beside the wardrobe and few minutes after he hear the bathroom door opened, he saw eunhyuk walking out while drying his wet hair.. kyuhyun tip toe when he saw eunhyuk backfacing the wardrobe. 


"ahh-" eunhyuk scream when suddenly a pair of arms hugging him, he was frightened to death, the person cover his mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter