Spring lilies and the first day of school

Nankai Renai

 

Nankai Renai!

Kuroneko 2012

Disclaimer: I do not own Hey! Say! JUMP

Chapter one: Spring lilies and the first day of school

*Note: Almost everything is in Naoto Akira's Point of View.

"Oi, Naoto!" A familiar voice came about by the outside. I look at the window and see none other than my best friend Gin-chan. Chagin, for the complete name.

"Gin-chan, wait up! I'm missing my skirts!" I called to her, waving frantically as I jog around the room, looking for a skirt.

I finally found one, grabbed my bag and my books, shoved the omelette sandwich into my mouth.

"Hurry up, Naoto!" Gin-chan sighed and checked her watch. I went outside, gasped, and locked the door, securing the keys onto the belt lines of my skirt.

Just then, Gin-chan clicked her watch.

"Wow, Akira. That was the fastest one yet~" Gin-chan gleamed and smiled at me. I, who wasn't able to brush my teeth and hair, drink milk, and shampoo properly looked at my bestie in dismay.

"What? You were recording how fast I was going again?"

Gin-chan patted my head.

"Hey, no one wants to be late in the first day of school." She chimed.

"And no one wants their best friends beating up thugs for their own enjoyment." I pointed at her swollen palms and her bloodied 'ROCK' necklace.

She ignored me and we both walked to school quietly.

Students were rushing at the nearby billboard, hugging, chattering, and jumping for joy. They probably found out which friends they had in the same sections they were having. Gin-chan shoved them off and checked the papers for our section.

"Hey, we're at the same class, as usual. And boy wonder's here too." Gin-chan commented, pointing at Yuri-kun's name.

Yuri-kun... If only you'd know how much I am so happy that you'll finally become a classmate of mine... And I'll finally get to tell you how I really feel...

"Hey, Akira! Are you coming to get your sandals or are you too busy staring blankly into space again?" Gin-chan crossed her arms as she hurriedly looked for her uwabaki.

"Coming!" I shot back and jumped with glee.

I sat quietly on my seat, and behind me is Gin-chan. She's probably unsure if I could still be unsafe with myself, or maybe it's just some excuse so she could judo those guys who'd make fun of us.

A brief history of Matsuda Chagin and Naoto Akira

They are indeed freaks... Chagin is a violent girl who is rumoured to be diagnosed of schizophrenia, and has caused much atrocities in the city alone. Some would label her as a hero for backing the yakuza off, but most of us were to label her as a total creep. Akira, has that yuck aura she gives off. Creepy, too. There was an urban legend that she scared the hell out of an old math teacher while she was taking a leak in the bathroom. There's also a rumour that her mother, a chicken breeder, was the one who led to the outbreak of the bird flu.

" Ugh... I can't believe they've done the stuff again. Look at this, it's by Kawashima Umika, that pesky brat from 9nine. " Gin-chan banged her fists on the desk and showed me her phone, where Umika's blog could be seen.

"Ouch, and to think that I liked some of their songs before I even got here..." I commented, hurt by what Kawashima-san wrote in her blog about us.

Our conversation was interrupted when someone suddenly sat down on the chair next to me.

"Good morning, Matsuda-san, Naoto-san..." Yuri-kun suddenly flashed his smile at us as he went back into his seat. His best friend, Yamada Ryosuke, was seated in front of him.

"O-ohayo..." I stuttered. Gin-chan looked at me strangely, and went stiff as she closed her phone.

Yuri-kun's seated right next to me... I am so blessed!

~to be continued.