UNVEIL

im with BEAST

sigh...

keira flopped onto the couch, 'the trip passed so quickly~'

the boys are already back to their busy schedules and she is back to cleaning and accompanying the house.

nothing much happened after 'that' night. the boys finished their filming earlier than planned, and just relaxed and for and day and quickly came back for an extra last minute schedule. she hasnt made much progress with junhyung either since he had been dragged to practice or whenever they were close to being alone he their music producer, STiger would call over...keira kept recalling that night. 'i mean...why?! out of nowhere would he want to hold my hand? did he want to hold my hand? or was he just resting his hand right there, close to me? and then, i mean, acting all cool like nothing happened the next morning...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?!' getting a little worked up as she closed her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose, exhaling loudly. atleast she was left in peace to rage.

'what up with what?'

'huh?!' automatically reacting, she opened his eyes shocked, searching for where the voice came from. her eyes landed on a muscular boy, wearing a black hoodie, beanie and dark jeans standing by infront of the door. the eyes judged her, an eyebrow lifted as he gently kicked off his shoes while carrying two bags, one plastic, one backpack...

'gikwang? how come youre back so early?' keira relaxed a bit, but slightly worried whether he heard her whole ranting.

''ah my filming got cut short since one of the actresses had to rush to the hospital'

'ho-hospital?!? omg is she okay??'

'yeah shes fine. they just say she needs more rest, to much over working for her.'

'ah...' standing up she walked over to meet him and took the plastic bag off of him when she realised they were groceries, 'ah!...doesnt that mean your schedule is completely free now?'

'yeah' he replied simply, pulling down his hoodie to reveal his handsome face even more

he had recently redyed his hair to the purpley red that deep down keira always thought was quite cool. she had been doing some extra research on them from before she met them.

'so! do you wanna drink anything??' she smiled brightly at her company

'ill have some orange juice?' putting down his bag near the staircase he followed keira to the kitchen, as she she prepared and cut the fresh oranges he leaned against the counter behind her and looked out the window

feeling a bit uneasy for reasons she does not understand she tried to break the ice, 'so...what are you planning on doing during your break then?'

'i dunno, ill probably visit my family, go out and eat some stuff i havent been able to eat for a while, and probably go out and play.'

'wow, youre not really interested in resting a while??' she questioned as she made the juice

'well see what happens' he finally looked at her right in the eyes as though he meant something. something that keira couldnt figure out yet

slightly stammering from the stare she pushed the finished glass of juice towards him, 'here you go, um, ive got to put back some stuff' shuffling around him and towards exit of the kitchen

'thanks. by the way im gonna go take a shower'

turning around just to catch him going up the stairs she asked, 'why are you telling me that?'

before disappearing out of sight he leaned over the rails, 'so then you wont just come into my room of course' throwing an annoying eye smile at her, he walked up

'so then you wont just come into my room of course~' she copied him as she mocked his eye smile, 'what a jerk'

----

'hey! we're back!!' yoseobs head popped out from behind the front door

'welcome back~' gikwang replied from his sofa as he looked at the members enter the house

'youre watching tv? whats on?' hyunseung chucked his bag and gifts on the floor and crashed next to gikwang, exhausted

'nothing much, just a movie'

'movie?? is it fun??' yoseob bounced over, 'ah! romance, are they fighting??'

'ah, this movie is about a guy who doesnt quite know yet that he likes the girl, because of this unusual and unexperienced feeling he acts cold to her but he couldnt stop seeing her, or wanting to see her, but deep down a part of him knew he really liked her.' dujun leaned on the extrance frame arms crossed on his chest

'wow, hyung, youve watched this movie before?' a deep voice appeared from behind him

'ah dongwoon, you should watch this movie, it seems like you would like it' yoseob added

'where junhyung?' gikwang asked, somehow he felt this movie was important, but he only pondered on it for a few minutes, he decided to record it and watch it later on in the night, he cant focus with all this company.

'someone called me?' junhyung shut the door behind him, taking off his shoes he went into the kitchen, 'hey where is keira?'

'oh yeah? i havent seen her today~~ KEIRA!~~' yoseob skipped around the house trying to hear a response

'werent you here all day gikwang?' junhyung appeared with a glass of water

'yeah, i saw her when i came back but after showering i dont know where she went...'

sighing, junhyung headed over to his room, 'im going to clean up~'

once inside he threw his bags on the floor and fell back onto his bed, 'ah, jinja...im so tired' throwing an arm over his face he rested there for a while. considering he is a clean freak and a naggy person, he couldnt stand the dried sweat on his skin, and the smell of hours of practise mixed with cologne lingering on his clothes. he sat up and got ready to have a shower.

as he walked towards the bathroom he heard music coming out from keiras room, 'shes in her room??' he knocked on her door, but she didnt answer, 'she probably asleep' shrugging it off he left

----

'hey guys, im gonna crash now~ goodnight~~' yoseob waved off, followed by dongwoon

'yeah same here' dujun stood up, 'yah~ hyunseung you should sleep now too, since you always take so long in the morning to get ready~'

'fine...' hyunseung moaned and followed dujun, 'junhyung? arent you going to sleep as well??'

'yeah~ after i finish watching tidying this up~'

'oh, ok~ goodnight then~'

'night.' the boys had been playing a board game, and like always either dujun or him would end up tidying up afterwards, but this time gikwang helped him. 'hey, if youre gonna visit your family, you mind visiting ours as well? yoseob has some things he wanted to give to his mum, and just represent us~ check them out...i havent talked to mum for a while~'

'yeah sure...ill check how they are going~'

'cool, thanks...arent you gonna sleep?'

'nah im gonna watch a movie...' putting on the lid to the box, gikwang stood up, and faced junhyung, 'hey...can i ask you something...? what are you going to do about her?'

junhyung looked at him solemnly, he knew exactly what gikwang was talking about

'you know, youll just end up dragging her along...do you like her?'

sighing, junhyung ran his hand through his hair

'youll have to choose...'

'i know, gikwang...i know...but why do you care? i mean, you are the only one who has brought this up...'

'i dont know, i just dont feel its right...' gikwang thought about his past, his ex girlfriend...he brought back some anger firing in his body...he didnt want to get played again, nor does he want someone else to be played like that either.

'dont worry ki~' junhyung patted his shoulder, 'i wont do something like that' smiling to himself, '...you really are such a great guy...youd be a great boyfriend you know?'

'but its not something we can easily become right now...' gikwang rebutted

junhyung walked off ending the conversation with words that somehow irritated gikwang

'for you it isnt...'

----

''for you it isnt...'...what was that suppose to mean?' gikwang stressed as he the tv, getting ready to watch the movie he recorded before, 'we are idols...we cant date yet....we arent at the right stage...he is really going to it?' he tilted his head, puzzled, 'ah, jinja, this fellow' shaking his head he decided not to think about it anymore and started the movie.

----

'i cant believe i fell asleep...' keira yawned as she turned off her music that she forgot was playing for hours..., 'omg~ six hours?!? i wonder if the boys had dinner already?? but it probably too late now, they should be all asleep...' she headed over to the shower.

junhyung

'huh why did his name pop up in my head from nowhere??' scrubbing her hair she decided to do her daily routine whenever she showered...to think about everything...'what is junhyung to me? do i like him? i mean am i allowed to like him? and does he like me? can they date? does he have a girlfriend? what am i thinking? he cant have a girlfriend...i mean...can he? i havet read anywhere that he does...sigh...'

pulling on her pjs that consists of a slightly loose tshirt and boxer shorts he dried her hair, 'well, isnt it weird that im living with six guys? and i mean...they dont seem to be interested...arent i y enough??'

'dont you know keira?? you have absolutely NO APPEAL, i mean why would a guy like me take interest in a girl like you...i only went out with you because of these annoying girls...if i hadnt asked you out these girls would have been pestering me everyday...and you wouldnt want me to leave this school would you? lets just break up since we are graduating anyways...i dont want to go out with a girl who looks this boring...'

tightening her grip on the blowdryer as she raged from a memory when she was in middle school.

'no appeal?? i show these guys what appeal means!!!' she fisted the counter and she glared at reflection...then sighing...

shuffling out of the bathroom, she recognised that what her ex boyfriend said was true...she really wasn y at all...giving up she flopped on the bed as the moonlight shone in through her window...

----

'was is your problem?!?'

'MY problem?? i cant stand you throwing yourself towards this guy who doesnt appreciate you at all!! why would you do that to yourself?? are you stupid!?! you can easily tell he doesnt care about you! you are seriously such an idiot!! i would never want to be associated with a girl like you...you have no self respect what so ever!'

'what.did.you.just.say?? why do you care anyways?!?! you dont even like me so why dont you just ignore what i do?? and why do i have to see you everyday? out of nowhere you would appear! i mean, if not like i want you in my life anyways!!'

'really?? you think id want to be apart of it?'


gikwang chuckled

'youre a jerk!'

'i thought so...of course youd kiss the girl, it was so obvious you liked her from the first time you met her...why did you treat her like that in the first place?? if you like her why didnt you just go for her?' sighing gikwang turned off the tv and headed over to his room. all of a sudden he stopped right in the hallway, he saw a figure outside in the courtyard, 'keira?' heading towards the sliding door he watched her, she was lying on one of the lawn chairs gazing at the stars...somehow she looked amazing, she was glowing just like the moon.

~ba thump~

his heart was beating harder and a bit faster. he couldnt believe this was happening, 'really? keira?' he thought to himself but then realized that it is possible. he had been getting these feelings whenever she was around him. at the moment, he wanted to touch her. he scanned her lips, they were plump and kissable, he looked at her neck, her skin smooth and welcoming. he really wanted to trail kisses down every exposing part of her body...and run his finger through a soft brown hair and feel her warmth. all of a sudden he felt something looking at him. snapped out of his desires he realised keira was waving at him. stumped for a few seconds he quickly slide open the door and stepped outside.

'ah~ gikwang...you havent slept yet?' he looked up at him with warm sparkling brown eyes...he felt so good.

'um...uh...yeah...i was just watching a movie' he looked up at the sky, 'star gazing?'

he heard her chuckle and he felt his lips curve upwards

'yeah...its beautiful here...well, its just because i couldnt sleep'

'oh, something on your mind?' he mentally smacked himself, he didnt want her to think that he was caring too much but he was relieve when she replied normally.

'well, just somethings someone i knew said to me' keira felt somewhat relieved that she could say something from her past, even though it was just a simple clue. during times like this, at night, under the moonlight, accompanied by someone who was close but not that close, she wanted to say everything out...and she dared herself to do so.

'gikwang...im going to ask an 'out there' question...ok?' she turned to look at gikwang who was lying down next to her, checking his expression, he didnt turn to look at her but he nodded, 'well...um...this is a bit awkward now...'

'yah~ dont just say you want to say something, and not say it...' gikwang was curious...he didnt know why but he just wanted to hear her talk about herself...or her life...anything about her

'well...uh...do you think i...have appeal?' she closed her eyes shutting them tightly in effort to hide from what a ridiculous question she just asked.

after being replied with silence...she peeked through her lashes and found gikwang propped up on his elbow facing her and staring at her with an expression you couldnt understand

'what?' she defended herself, 'why are you looking at me like that?'

'even if i told you, would you believe me anyways?' gikwang lifted an eyebrow, he was making a point though. he was still deciding whether he should tell the truth of lie...

'well...no...not really...but it depends on the answer...ill take it into consideration though...' she laughed dryly...

'you arent the iest person ive seen...' gikwang started slowly, but maintain his eye contact with her, monitoring her eyes incase she might have said something he shouldnt, 'but i wont say you dont have appeal...' he paused for a moment, and quickly added, 'it just depends on what the person who is with you thinks...' he laid back down and faced the sky again.

'oh' keira took in what she just heard, what he said was true, and he didnt say she was boring, nor did he lie about her being y...'hmm' she accepted what he said, if made her feel relieved and happy in a way...

from the corner of his eye he could she her smiling a little, he smiled to himself and whispered, 'but i think youre not bad at all'

wondering if she heard wrong she involunteerily let out a, 'huh?'

panicking for a moment, gikwang covered up, 'what? i said, dont think your all that and all...'

'no...' keira slowly recalled, 'you said 'but i think youre not bad at all''

'no i didnt'

'yes you did'

'you are delusional'

'no'

'youre hearing things'

'no im sur-'

she felt something crash onto her lips stopping whatever it was she was going to say. it moved softly and sweetly but she could feel a bit of eagerness. he was kissing her, she closed her eyes and felt his plump lips moving over hers, they seemed to fit perfectly. all too sudden they slowly parted, lingering a few millimeters away they he leaned backwards to look at her

still, she remained eyes closed. she could still somehow feel the lips on hers even though the kiss ended seconds ago, yet it slowly faded away, flickering open her eyes she looked at a slightly amused yet surprised face.

gikwang did not know he would have dont that. somehow something was telling him to kiss her. he felt over the moon yet shocked with himself

'wow' keira let out, she was definitely surprised...but this other feeling, she never felt before as though something inside her was unlocked and freed...her heart was beating fast, her hands were sweating. she felt eyes observing her.

'that was unintentional' gikwang raised his hands, 'i mean i wanted to kiss you but i never knew i would have really kissed you'

all of a sudden keira bursted into a fit of laughter and soon after gikwang joined in. after calming down gikwang couldnt help but look at her with such happiness and admiration, as though something inside him as well was released...something he never knew he had...