Witness of Alien's Confession

The Secret of Sunflower Seeds

 

Everybody in this world always thinking Yesung is a freak.

Every day he always reading about plants, especially flowers. He easily attracted with flowers that soccer and game center. His introvert mind makes his friends make fun of him. And the most freak was his way to walk on the sly to the school backyard and brought some sunflower seeds.

Some of them said Yesung has an imaginary friend so he brings sunflower seeds.

For Yesung, the reason he brings the seeds is more than the people think. He brings the sunflower seeds to plant them on the school backyard and take care them well. So, when the time the sunflowers are bloom, he will do something crazy he ever done.

He will confess to Youngmi.

***

Youngmi was very surprised at first as she looks a piece of small yellow envelope fell down after opened her locker. Her eyebrows frowned after he opened the envelope and read the scribbled letter. Slow but sure, she translated the scribble handwriting to her brain.

Will you meet me at the school backyard ?

-The Alien who falls on you-

Youngmi smiled, there must be something.

She walks to the school backyard, the place that the letter means. She peeks at the edge of the building. She gasped.

Yesung was facing the sunflower garden, mumbled something Youngmi cannot hear. She even did not believe her own eyes. Why this dry backyard turns into a beautiful sunflower garden ? What exactly Yesung done ?

Well, he’s totally an alien.

“Hei.” Youngmi shows herself and called the boy, made Yesung’s heart stopped beating. Then Yesung quickly close the last seed with the soil for this day.

Or maybe the last seed for a new beginning.

The sun shining the ground, shining some part of the school, shining the yellow flowers which make them look bright. Also unveil all the truth.

The truth that Yesung always looks at Youngmi for some seconds when they passed. The truth that Yesung always trying to write a letter to Youngmi even if it ends up in the trash bin. The truth about a name whose always he said when he watering the garden when the flowers were not bloom yet. The truth about his sunflower seeds thing.

And when the sun shines them, it also revealed one more truth.

“Youngmi-ah.”

“Yeah ?”

“I like you.”

The sunflowers become the witness of this confession, they looks so bright. As bright as a pair of blush on Youngmi’s cheeks.

 


 

How is it ? How is it ? Is it ? =))
Tell me what you think, I don't mind to the point one
And plus, I know the difference between comment and flame, okay ?