Tantei School

String between us

Finally I've made up my mind.. Haii! I must do this for the sake of nii-chan. I'll tell okaa-san now.

"Okaa-San" I said as I went down.

"I'm here.. Nani?"

"I'm going to tell you something important"

"What's that?"

"I'm going to Tantei School!"

"Eeeh!?! Are you serious ne?"

"Haiii.. I've made up my mind.. I'll go to the same school as nii-chan"

"Why so sudden?"

"Nothing in particular.. I just finally realize that tantei school will suit me more"

"Souka.. Good then!"

"Demo don't tell nii-chan first huh"

"Nani?"

"I don't want he angry..just let him know by himself"

"Haii.. Ganbatte ne!"

"Haiii"

Next day

Today is my first day! Yosh! Ganbatte! For the sake of nii-chan and okaa-san's wish. After I'm ready I went down and see there isn't anyone down there. They're still sleeping I guess. Then I'll just go first! Since I have to adapt myself there. I see Yuka has waited me outside my house.

"Yuka! Ohayou"

"Ohayou.. You are really moving there ?"

"Haiii! Since today"

"But.. Don't you feel afraid? Many said that Tantei School “quite dangerous” huh"

"It's just superstition right?"

"But it can be true"

"Even so I'll keep moving there"

"Why risk yourself?"

"For nii-chan's sake and okaa-san's wish"

"Souka.. You are really kind huh"

"Arigatou ne.. You too"

"Douita.. Make sure to call me if anything happened! Don't lose contact with me huh"

"I won't :)"

"Ja, here you go! Sayonara"

"sayonara! Arigatou for company me huh haha"

"Douitaa!"

Now I've reached here.. Tantei School. Well honestly I a bit scared because of what Yuka told me. But I just act cool because I don't want her to worry so much. It's 10 mins before the class start. I'll just walk around to see the situation. I walk to the gakuen side which separate with secondary side.. I thought it must be my nii-chan class as I walk through class 3D. I stop and looked from the window for a while. Someone captured me and I wonder if he's nii-chan's friend.. Then I realize it already time to go back so I ran as fast as I could.

-SOMEONE's POV-

Who is that girl? She's wearing secondary uniform. I guess she's new student. But why she keep staring to this class? Then I see Yamada walks towards me then I tell him about what happened just now.

-ends of POV-

Now I'm walking towards my class with sensei in front of me. Her name is Kamisawa, she's in charge of my class 2B secondary. Sensei walk in to the class then greet them.

"Ohayou minna"

"Ohayou sensei"

"Today we have a new student.. Yamada-San please come in"

"Haii" replied me as I walked in.

"Please introduce yourself ne"

"Haii.. Yamada Fumi desu, yoroshiku"

"Yamada-San please take your seat, beside Hanako-San.. Hanako-San please raise your hand"

"Haiiii" said that girl. I sit near the window and beside me is Hanako-san. Then I introduce myself to her.

"Yamada Fumi desu.. Yoroshiku"

"Hanako Saki desu, yoroshiku"

Then the first subject starts quietly and it ends peacefully.

"Hoamm. Finally time to rest" said the girl beside me.  Then she move her head to me said "You are Ryosuke's sister?".

"Haiii.. You know?"

"Of course.. All the students here already know who is him. Even the teachers"

"Souka.."

"Ne, let's me introduce you to my friend" said her as she drag her friend.

"Kyomi Sho desu" said her smiled.

"Yamada Fumi desu" 

"Hajimemae ne Fumi-chan" said Kyomi.

"Nice to meet you too.. By the way, how should I address you guys?"

"Call me Hana-chan or Saki-chan.. But I prefer Hana-chan because only the senpai call me Saki-chan"

"and call me Kyomi chan or Mi-chan"

"Souka.. Hana-chan and Kyomi-chan"

"Haiii" replied them together.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the toilet first"

"Haiii. Take your time ne" said Kyomi.

When I left I heard them still in the conversation.

"I think this year will be interesting" said Hana as she looked at the sky.

"Nani? Because of that girl?" asked Kyomi.

"Hai.. It seems like our school will change this year"

"You think so? Because she's Ryo-senpai sister?"

"Iie.. It different. Can't you see it? ^^"

"Sou desuka? I don't get it at all"

"Daijobu.. At least I can be more relax this year"

"Ah Gomen I go too long" I said as I joined them again.

"Iie Daijobu" said Hana smiled.

"Then let's eat together ne!" said Kyomi as she grabbed my hand and Hana's hand.

"Chotto!" said Hana as she took her food. Me and Kyomi just laugh and hurry go.

 

Chapter 2 finish! Gomen it's very short.. Hope you like it :))

.:SPOILER:.

Tantei School must be have something huh? What was Hana-chan said just now? I overheard what they said and I hear all that. But one I don't understand.. She said that our school will change this year? What's happening here? ....

Look forward for the next chapter! Chapter 3: Unpredictable