500 Days of Summer

Description

Hi! ^_~ SO, as I'm already on vacation (not really tho, I still have to prepare for University Entrance Tests TT.TT) I have some time to spare to write kekee. Have you watched the movie 500 Days of Summer played by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt? If you haven't, you should! Not because it's related to the story (I'm just borrowing the title kekeke but I have my own twists) but because it was real sweet. So, here's a chaptered story for you guys~ first chapter will be up soon! Enjoy!

P.S Is the poster okay??? Is it too sloppy? If it is, I'm going to make another one~

Foreword

He spun around and then bumped into someone. It was her, again. His mind went blank upon seeing her, grinning, in front of him.

“Summer,” he blurted.

Annyeong haseyo,” she said and smiled—and that moment, his heart went boom. He forgot his best friend’s presence instantly and he even had to struggle to get back from his surprise. He can’t help it, he’s completely off, and her impact on him was just like yesterday. She giggled slightly, amused by his reaction.

“You're really clumsy, you know. I've been here the whole time,” she laughed. He gulped.

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's fine. See ya later," she said cheerfully, leaving him in yet another daze.

winterchois
Hehe~ new chapter up in, um, Monday maybe? :D