Chapter 1

You're Mine

 

“Yah,did you heard that YoonSic will be holding a showcase around here for their new mini album?”

 

 

“Really? Omg,i've been dying to see them performing live!!” another classmate of hers squealed in excitement.Usually,girls would be fangirling on their favourite boy bands or any other solo male artists but this time it was different.YoonSic is probably the only female duo that has more fangirls rather than fanboys for some reason and apparently,the most quiet girl in the class is also one of them.

 

 

Yuri sneakily looked at them,finishing the last bit of her apple juice.

 

 

...YoonSic will be holding a showcase?...Uncle didn't even told me about this...

 

 

“Yo~” a voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts.She tilted her head upwards to see who it was and instantly smiled.Kim Taeyeon,her one and only best friend dorkily smiled at her while holding a stick of lollipop.It's a well known fact that the shorter girl is a er for sweet things so seeing her with candies&stuffs is no surprise at all.

 

 

“Tae,what's up?”

 

 

“Nothing much,i just stopped by to say hello and btw,how's it going with your...” she said,glancing at a particular person in the class.”...Crush?”

 

 

“Just the usual but...”

 

 

“But?”

 

 

“She talked to me during bio earlier...” a faint blush started to creep on both her cheeks.

 

 

“Naw...aren't you adorable?”

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

I looked away since i knew that Tae would endlessly tease me about her but as i was doing so,my eyes fell on the person that we had been talking about.Unfortunately,i kind of stared at her for a bit too long that she...noticed me.

 

 

I seriously thought that she would just ignore it and continue with her lunch but she...didn't.She had this amused look for a while before giving me that friendly smile again.

 

 

The smile that never fail to make my heart skip a beat.

 

 

How could someone possibly have such a breathtaking smile?

 

 

...Oh enough with the cheesyness.I cleared my throat and averted my gaze back to Taeyeon.She cheekily grinned before opening to say something.

 

 

"Love struck again my friend?"

 

 

"Oh shut up Tae."

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Finally,school's over.It's already 4 PM and i need to get home fast.Uncle just texted me earlier that he wanted to tell me something important and once he said that,it really is important.I rushed past the other students,trying my best not to bump to any of them.

 

 

When i finally got out of the building,i saw my uncle's driver waiting for me near the school gate.

 

 

"Yuri-ah."

 

 

"Shinwoo oppa," i smiled.

 

 

"Your uncle is waiting for you inside of the car."

 

 

...Uncle? Couldn't he wait until i'm home? 

 

 

"Oh right..." i followed Shinwoo oppa until we reach the tainted mercedes benz park at the side and entered the car as Shinwoo oppa opened the door for me.I looked at uncle whose face seems to be extremely cheerful today.Well in fact,too cheerful to be real.

 

 

...He's not gonna ask me to do something weird again,is he?

 

 

"What's wrong uncle Jiyoung?"

 

 

"Yuri-sweetie,it's been a while since i've last saw you..."

 

 

...It's official,he is meeting me to ask for a favour.

 

 

"But we've just met a few days ago."

 

 

"...."

 

 

"Just tell me what is it this time..."

 

 

"....Alright,you caught me..." he nervously chuckled and diverted his eyes."I...need to ask you for a favour..."

 

 

Figures.

 

 

"What kind of favour?"

 

 

"A...big one."

 

 

Okay,this is starting to get a little bit suspicious.The last time he asked me for a favour was to act like his young girl friend in order to make this 'Bora' woman to stay away from him and let's just say that...it wasn't a pleasant experience for me.I mean come on,i was 16 at that time."...How big is it?"

 

 

"...You're a YoonSicretive right?"

 

 

...What does that have to do with this?

 

 

"Well...yes i am."

 

 

"Then you won't mind babysitting them for the rest of the year right?"

 

 

A/N I'm sorry if the chapter is crappy ^_^" English is not my first language so please forgive me if there's any mistake in this.