Sweet Love

Idol Love

Flashback~

Yuri paced her room which she shared with Yoona, who was sitting on her own bed with the rest of the members watching Yuri walk from one end of the room to the other.
‘Yuri-ah, calm down, please explain this properly!’ Tiffany cried when she couldn’t take the silence anymore.
‘I don’t know!! I don’t know!!’ the younger girl cried, still pacing the room.  
‘Unnie’s been acting weird since we came back from Music Core,’ Seohyun exclaimed worriedly.
‘Technically, she’s been acting weird since we all got back from buying dinner with Onew Oppa and Jonghyun,’ Sica corrected, ‘are you sure you don’t have a fever?’
‘I can assure you that she does not have a fever,’ Yoona smiled wickedly.
‘Im Yoona! Do you know something that you’re not telling unnies?’ Hyoyeon pretended to be angry.
‘Hehe. Two Words. Choi. Minho,’ Yoona chuckled.

As soon as she heard his name, Yuri’s cheeks began turning rosy pink and she stopped pacing, looking at Yoona.
‘What?’ Sunny cried.
‘Yup, when Yuri, Yoona and I stayed back with Minho, Key and Taemin while you went to get the chicken, they were definitely flirting,’ cooed Sooyoung.
‘Yuri?’
‘What? Flirting?’ asked the innocent girl, ‘Minho?’
‘If it’s not about Minho, then why the hell did you call us into your room for an important talk?!’ Taeyeon asked.
‘It’s because I feel really strange yet extremely happy and I thought that unnies would  know why!!’ Yuri cried, finally stopping her pacing and flopping onto her bed where Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Taeyeon were cuddled up, away from the fierce Winter chill.
‘When did you start feeling like this?’ Sunny began interrogating her.

‘…’
‘Be honest.’
‘whenchoiminhosatdownnexttome,’ Yuri said quickly before burying her face into her pillow.
‘What? I didn’t understand a word you said,’ Taeyeon poked Yuri who was lying next to her.
‘I said, when. Choi. Minho. Sat. down. Next. To. Me,’ she said slowly and clearly.
‘See!! She likes him!’ Yoona exclaimed happily.
‘Like Minho? Me?’
‘Yeah.’
‘How can you be so sure?’ Yuri asked.
‘Well… have you been thinking about him a lot?’ Sica asked.
‘Yes.’
‘Does your heart beat really fast around him?’ Tiffany joined in.
‘Yes.’
‘Do you want to talk to him right now?’ Hyoyeon added.
‘Yes.’
‘Do you want him to kiss you?’ Yoona teased.
‘Ye-, YAH!!! Don’t trick me!!’ squealed Yuri.
‘Aww… mianhae. To make it up to you, I’ll tell you a secret.’
‘What? What?’
‘Choi Minho loves Kwon Yuri too!’ Yoona clapped.

‘What? How do you know?’
‘You were both blushing the whole time and you both were flirting!! And I could practically hear your hearts beating from across the room! And Kwon Yuri, don’t think I didn’t notice you guys holding hands, even though it was very well hidden because you were sitting so close to each other!!’ Yoona replied.
‘What?! You were holding hands and you didn’t know you liked him? What did you think you were holding hands for?’ Hyoyeon said.
‘Umm… isn’t it normal to hold hands with friends?’ Yuri asked.
‘Well, with friends that are girls, not really boys unless you’re really close… you don’t seem that close to Minho since you still call him Minho-shi,’ Tiffany explained.
‘Oh… then why did he hold my hand?’
‘Because he likes you,’ Sooyoung teased before she was hit with a pillow.
‘Shut up!’ Yuri blushed, ‘he does not!’
‘Ahh… Yuri-ah, believe unnie. He does. Besides, you didn’t even know you liked him until we told you,’ Taeyeon said.
End Flashback~

That had been two weeks ago. Yuri was now in SNSD’s dressing room at Music Core, sitting on one of the chairs, singing and talking to herself. She smiled when she thought of Minho and the day she had confirmed her feelings for him.

Flashback~

She walked into SHINee’s dance studio to find Minho and Jonghyun already stretching.
‘Yuri-ah!!’ Jonghyun cried, running over and giving her a hug, then looking over her head to see if anyone else was with her.
‘Sica’s in the cafeteria,’ Yuri said without Jonghyun having to ask.
‘Thanks,’ he said before he ran out.
‘Jonghyun-ah!! We’re supposed to be practising!’ Onew cried.
‘Oh, Onew. Taeyeon unnie was looking for you. And Sooyoung wanted to have lunch with Key… so they asked me to come tell you,’ before she said anything else, Onew and Key were already out the door, shouting their thanks to Yuri.
‘Ah… well… that was all I was here for… bye, Minho-shi, Taemin-shi,’ Yuri turned towards the door.
‘Yuri! Wait! I’ll walk you back to SNSD’s dance studio,’ Minho said.
Yuri felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Minho’s smile. She defiantly
liked him… now if only she could survive the walk back to her dance studio with Minho without making a fool of herself.
End Flashback~

‘Yuri-ah, Yuri-ah,’ Hyoyeon tried to get her attention by waving her hand in front of her face.
‘Eh?! What’s wrong?’
‘Aish… stop spacing out when you’re talking to yourself!’ Hyoyeon scolded.
Yuri heard a low chuckle from the door, she turned around in her seat to see Minho.
‘M-M-Minho!!’ Yuri cried flustered.
‘Annyong,’ he waved coolly.
‘Unnie, you could’ve told me he was here!’ Yuri hissed.
‘Well, I was trying to snap you out of dreamland so you could talk to Minho.’
‘Eh~? You’re looking for me?’ Yuri turned back to Minho.
‘Of course. Can I come in?’
‘Why didn’t you let him in, unnie?’ Yuri cried.
‘Because he said he didn’t want to intrude until you stopped daydreaming because you were the one he was looking for,’ Hyoyeon told her.
‘Oh.’

Minho and Yuri sat down on the couch together, and subtly, everyone in the room slipped out, trying not to make it obvious that they were giving the two some alone time.
‘So what were you daydreaming about?’ Minho leaned closer and whispered in her ear, ‘was it me?’
‘Bwoh?!’ Yuri jumped, surprised, ‘how did you know?! I mean, NO! I wasn’t! I mean, Yes! But… I mean… I was but I wasn’t?’
Minho chuckled at her lame attempt to cover it up while Yuri buried her face into her hands… wishing that this was just a dream.
‘Then, does that me you like me?’ Minho asked seductively.
Yuri blushed even harder, not replying.
‘I take that as a yes. Well… then I guess I don’t have to hold myself back because I’m not scared of being rejected anymore,’ Minho said as he stood up.
‘What?’ Yuri asked confused.
Minho pulled her up by the hand, ‘Yuri-ah, Saranghae, will you be my girlfriend?’
‘…’
‘Yuri?!’ Minho shook her gently.
‘You’re not kidding are you?’
‘No.’
‘Then, yes, I will be.’

 

(a/n): keke~ to all the MINYUL lovers out there <3 hope you liked it!!

next up is jongsica ^^ then i was thinking ontaeng, woofany, khuna or taecyoon, seokyu or yongseo, sunsun... keke~

comment and subscribe ^^