Ren's fears become real?

Ren's Worst Nightmare

Ren started to toss and turn in his bed again, his hyung's know that he is facing another nightmare and it worries them that their own maknae won't tell them what is going on in his nightmare. Ren hasn't been eating much and also keeps waking up early in the morning or late at night.

Ren jerk straight up and started to catch his breath like he just ran a marathon. "It's just a dream minki it's just a dream." he muttered to himself and moved the blankets and carefully get out of bed while trying not to wake up his boyfriend from his sleep.

He went downstairs to get a glass of water and see his two other hyungs Minhyun and Aron sleeping downstairs.

Ren couldn't fall back asleep since he is too scared to be engulfed in that nightmare again. It's already morning and Ren moved closer to his boyfriend and hear his slow steady breathing which calmed him down.

Ren slowly closed his eyes but sleep didn't take over. He felt his boyfriend move a little and opened his eyes and see his boyfriend's face. He softly smiled and kiss his lips. "Morning yeobo." "Morning did you sleep well?" Ren looked at his boyfriend's eyes and see worry and concern in them.

Ren couldn't lie to his boyfriend so he shook his head and heard a sigh coming from him. He felt a pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him closer. "I am here if you want to talk about it." he said and Ren nodded his head.

Ren does want to tell his boyfriend but he is to scared on how to say it.

Nu'est is now getting ready for their reality show, Landing Operation: Nu'est,  their task is that they are going to Pusan and try and get as many fans to take selca's with.

Ren didn't mind it but they will be at the beach to and Baekho and Minhyun are going to pick who is going to be in who's team. Minhyun picked JR and Baekho has Aron and Ren.

Ren looked over to his boyfriend and JR glanced and gave him a resuring smile that its just a mission. Ren sighed and took off with Baekho and Aron after waving to Minhyun and JR.

Only having their final mission left Ren thought he saw JR and Minhyun just ran past. Ren shook his head thinking it was his imagination and just continue on with the mission. The mission is over and episode 2 is finished, Ren went over to his boyfriend and hugged him tight.

JR chuckled a bit and hugged him back, "Its ok the mission is over my angel." He said and kiss the top of Ren's head. Ren muttered in JR's coat still hugging him

"I thought you were going to leave me." JR was taken back by what Ren had said and looked down at his boyfriend. "Ren I would never leave you don't think that ok."

"But I saw you... with Hyung I thought you like hyung better." Ren whispered since the rest of his hyungs are looking at the couple confused.

JR sighed and motion s to leave him and Ren alone to talk. They nodded and Minhyun went over to JR and put his hand on his shoulder. Ren tensed up when he felt an extra weight on his boyfriend.

"Angel tell me what's wrong?" JR said and pulled Ren away slightly so he can see his face. Ren's cheeks were slightly puffy and red since he was silently crying in his boyfriend's embrace.

(A/N: Italics is Ren's dream so he sorta remembering his dream)

Ren looked around his surroundings and saw that he is in a place that is unknown to him. Ren let out a sigh and saw a figure that caught his attention.

His feets moved on his own and it made him move closer to the figure, but there are two people there. Ren thought it was just a random couple kissing, Ren was about to turn around until he got a closer look and see that it was his boyfriend kissing some one else.

He saw him kissing Minhyun. Ren just stood there in shock seeing his boyfriend being more happy with Minhyun than him.

They didn't notice Ren's presence he thought it was Minhyun who kissed JR but try and shake it off. What hit Ren so hard was what the conversation between JR and Minhyun.

"JR hyung what about Ren? Isn't he your boyfriend?"

"Ren? He is too naive to know I was playing with him."

Ren wanted to move but his legs won't respond he felt something wet on his cheeks and touched it and saw that he was crying. He is actually crying over the two hyungs.

"He won't do this to me he won't." Ren muttered over and over again and hold his head and kneeled down to teh floor.

"He won't do this to me he won't, I am not a toy." He whimpered and start to run away but scenes keep playing the image of JR kissing Minhyun.

"Ren!!" Ren stopped in his tracks and looked and see JR there. Ren just stood there panting looking at him like a lost puppy losing its own home.

"Ren were-"

Ren snapped out of his dazed when his boyfriend started to shake him. JR sighed in relief "you made me worry Angel." He said and hugged him tight.

Ren didn't resond and took a step back scared. "Angel?" JR looked at him and tried to reach out for him "come here." he motioned him over and Ren shooked his head scared that his nightmare will come back.

"JR, Ren! Come on hyung wants us back in the dorm now!!" Aron shouted while both Ren and JR looked at Aron. Ren sorta felt relieved but scared since he doesn't know who to sit next to now, Aron sits up in the front with their manager and the rest of Nu'est sits in the back.

Ren went ahead of JR not even letting him speak. Ren saw Baekho and Minhyun sitting down next to each other.

Ren looked over to Aron and tugged on his shirt, "huh? Oh do you want something Ren?" Aron asked looking at Ren. "C-Can hyung sit next to me this time?" He asked in a weak voice and Aron looked at Ren then to JR's walking figure.

"What about JR? I thought you want to sit next to him?"

"I want to let him sit up in the front for once please hyung." Ren said looking at Aron and he sighed and nodded his head.

"Sure Ren." he said and Ren nodded his head and went in the car before Aron told JR that he can sit up in the front which left JR more confused.

They made it to the dorm and everyone went to the living room but Ren, he went up to his bed and lay there hiding under the covers.

Since his, JR's and Baekho's room isn't far from Aron and Minhyun's room he knows what they will say.

"Hyung what's up with Ren?" Baekho asked as soon as JR stepped in the dorm. "I don't know he was dozing off when i tried to get his attention but moved away after I got it." JR said and looked at Aron.

"Do you know hyung?" JR asked and Aron just shook his head confused.

JR sighed and looked over to the room and see Ren's figure upstairs. JR went over to Ren's bed and uncoverd him and see his boyfriend sleeping.

He sighed and moved a strand of hair away from his face. Ren woke up by that touch and JR pinned him down before Ren can escape.

"Why are you running away from me? What did I do to make you this scared?" JR asked looking at Ren and he was gonna cry soon if he doesn't know soon he loves Ren but seeing his boyfriend like this is hurting him so much.

"I-I..." ren muttered and JR looked at him. "Please tell me angel." He pleaded and Ren gave up and tears started to fall

"I-It was my nightmare... I-I saw you kissing Minhyun hyung and I am scared that you will leave me for him." Ren said and sobbed a little.

JR looked at his boyfriend and wiped his tears away. "I will never leave you I love too much to leave you, you already own my heart angel." he said and smiled softly.

Ren looked at his boyfriend and nodded he felt a pair of lips on his and know his boyfriend kissed him. Ren slowly closed his eyes and kiss him back wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"You are mine never forget that and never think about me leaving you cause I won't angel." JR said and smiled and Ren nodded his head. "Neh yeobo." he said and kissed him again.