Chapter 1

My Sweet School Monster

" Ready to go?" Jonghyun, my sweet boyfriend asked from the door.

" Yup." I replied. " Just puttin on my shoes." I slipped on a pair of black flats and applied one last coat of shiny lip glass and head out the door. I gave a big smile to Jonghyun.

He smiled back. "Let's go. Don't want to be late for our first day of school."

" If you don't want to be late, you better start walking you slug." I teased and started to run pulling his arm.

He laughed. " We'll see who the slug really is. Race you." Then he runs out of my grasp.

" Hey, that's not fair." I complained with a smile. "l'm wearing a skirt. The uniforms for girls aren't that great."

" Come on slug." He shouts out. He's already a few meters ahead of me.

" Wait, I'm coming." I started to run. It felt great running in the sunny weather. A few white clouds here and there and the birds soaring in the sky. The school was only a hill away. I spotted Jonghyun. I run up to him panting.

" Hey there slug." He teased. I punched him playfully and he ruffles my long straight black hair.

" Hey, don't do that'"

" why?"

" It messes up my hair."

" I don't see any problem with that." He grinned.

" Well let me do it to you." I leaned against him on my tiptoes.

"No, I geled my hair."

" I don't see any problem with that." I mumbled.

" EXCUSE ME!" a loud rude voice yelled. We turned around just in time to see a teenager on a skate board whizz right between us. He wore no helmet and his black hair was a mess. He wore all black clothing. Even his eyes seened to be black as coal.

" Hey! Watch it!" Jonghyun yelled out.

" No you watch it man. I did say excuse me." The guy yelled back.

" Jerk." I heard Jonghyun mutter.

I took his hand and smiled at him. " Let's go." I didn't want a rude guy ruining my first day of school. Jonghyun smiled back.

" Wanna race?"

" I'll pass." Suddenly we heard the school bell. Jonghyun faced me.

" No choice. Let's go."

" No, my feet hurt." I complained.

" Well there's always this way."

" What do you . . ." I started.

Jonghyun lifted me up on his back. " You ready?" He asked. But I had no time to answer because he was already running.

" F.f..f.f.a..a.a.as...st...e..e....r..rr" I said but with me on Jonghyun's back I said like I had hiccups. " And ....n..n.n.o...o..t...t..t sooooooo b..u..u.u.um.m..p...y"

      

 

*              *              *             *          *              *           *

We made it just in time to our lockers before class started. "See you at lunch." Jonghyun whispered. I quickly kissed him on the cheek.

" See ya later." I walking swiftly to my homeroom and was greeted by the jerk.

" Hey there babe."

" Excuse me. Were you talking to me?" I asked. " I don't talk to trash, so if you'll excuse me. I'll be heading to my seat." I sat down to the closest seat. The jerk sat right across from me. I let out a deep breath. This guy was really getting on my nerves.

The teacher entered the class and started calling names. " IU"

" Here." I called out

. " Jang Geun Suk."

" Yo." The jerk beside me said.

The teacher looked up from his papers. " Mr Jang. We do not use that kind of language here. From now on you will be usuing here, yes or present when I call your name."

" I will say what I want to say." Jang said strongly.

Whoa, I thought. Sudden change in character.

" Excuse me?" Th teacher asked.

" I will say what I want to say." Jang said with gritted teeth.

" Mr. Jang. We do not tolerate with this type lf behavior. This not elementary school."

" than don't tolerate with me." Then the guy casually set his legs upon his desk. The teacher couldn't handle it.

" That's it! I want you to the principal's office right now!"

" That's exactly what an elemenary teacher would do. I thought this was high school." Jang muttered. The teacher's face turned dangerously red. " But fine, I'll go to the principals in office." Jang rose and left the room with his hands in his pockets. " See ya later, prof." He said cooly. Than he left. He also left my jaw open. I couldn't believe this guy. Where did he get those type of manners. If he's gonna be like that the whole year, than.... I can't live school life like this. He has to change.