Attingent

A-Jong-B-Key-C

Attingent:

To touch or to be touchy.

_______________________________________________

 

There is one day every month that Kim Kibum takes it upon himself to become touchy-feely. Moreso than Jonghyun himself.

 

Jonghyun noticed this a few months prior to today, and today is the day Key becomes him.

 

It begins in the morning- early, always early. Jonghyun is awake earlier than most everyone, but he doesn't get out of bed. He can't bring himself to remove his body from the warm bundle of sheets he's wrapped around himself like a cocoon. It's times like this that Jonghyun absolutely, positively loves life. The times when the world is quiet, and when all he has to do is lay there in a bundle of warmth and comfortable fabrics. Jonghyun has to admit- it's his favorite time of the day.

 

But, on this one day of each month, Key comes in earlier than usual, and though Jonghyun hears the door open, the thing that wakes him up most is the pair of wiry, muscular arms that suddenly wrap around his torso area, practically lifting him onto Key's lap. Jonghyun always lays his head on Key's shoulder, snuggling in the crook of the boy's neck, silently refusing to move a single inch. But, then again, Key's attitude is so physical, it's almost impossible for Jonghyun to stop himself from moving.

 

Especially when Key's hands snake around to his lower back area, and begin rubbing. Then, as God would have it, Key finds a way inside Jonghyun's wrap of securely tight blankets, and his hands, cold to the touch of Jonghyun's heated skin, make Jonghyun's whole body shudder with surprise at such cold hands, especially so close to his lower regions.

 

And then, finally comes Key's morning greeting, whispered huskily in Jonghyun's ear. Key's lips are touching the shell of his ear, and Jonghyun holds back another shudder. "Time to wake up, Jjongie."

 

It amazes Jonghyun how words simple as "time to wake up" can make him burn with desire that he will once again refuse to show. With a huff, Jonghuyn replies crankily, "Don't want to." But despite his words, Jonghyun squirms out of Key's grip with the difficulty that he's always irately snappish about so early in the morning and stands up, ready to move forward, but the wrap of blankets has its own faults, and before Jonghyun can blink, he's laying on his stomach on the floor. Thankfully the blankets cushioned his fall, but that didn't make the situation any better, especially when Key chuckled somewhere above him, still on the bed. Jonghyun blushes with morning drowsiness and squirms on the ground until the blankets loosen at least a bit. When they finally give enough for him to wiggle out, he does so, and stumbles to his dresser, pulling out a certain shirt, and a certain pair of jeans. Accessories come afterwards. Just thinking about it makes Jonghyun exhausted all over again.

 

He goes into his bathroom to pee and freshen himself up, making sure his hair looks the perfect amount of light blond, and he of course couldn't forget the slight spike that came with his hair-do. He pulls on his jeans and shirt while he's at it, and walks out, reaching for his belt, which sat on his dresser, but before he can get there, the same pair of arms wrap around Jonghyun's midsection, and for a moment Jonghyun's caught off guard. Key knows how Jonghyun is when he's tired- he's unaware, and he's unobservant. No doubt Jonghuyn had forgotten he was even there. And Jonghyun had, in honesty. Key nuzzles Jonghyun's neck, and Jonghyun sighs. At this time of month, Key's like a cat in heat. Putting his hands on Key's forearms, Jonghyun pushes lightly against him. "I have to get dressed, Kibummie." Key's arms tighten around him, and Jonghyun is about to sigh, but before he can, a hand gently grabs his chin and tilts his head toward Key's own face. Before Jonghyun can breath a word, his lips are captured in a heated, passionate kiss. Ah, well. Jonghyun wasn't sure if he'd have been able to say anything, anyway.

 

Jonghyun doesn't notice when Key moves their positions to where Jonghyun is lying under him, but all he knows is that when Key finally lets him off for air, a hand is already snaking up his shirt, his abs. Jonghyun puts his hands on Key's shoulders and pushes him away. "What- you crazy, Kibum? It's so early. We can do it later tonight! I'm not going' anywhere." 

 

Key pushes against Jonghyun's hands, his lips kissing the corner of Jonghyun's mouth, and for a moment Jonghyun thinks he'll say something about his last sentence, but Key murmurs, "Tonight? That's far away, Jonggie." Key's lips travel down to his jawbone, and Jonghyun can't help the moan that escapes him. Then, with renewed force, Jonghyun shoved Key away, nearly toppling him off the bed.

 

"I said not until later, Key," Jonghyun said in a scolding tone before grabbing his belt, looping it through his jeans, and fixing his hair in the mirror once more.  Jonghyun strode out the door and down the hallway to the staircase, feeling Key right behind him, and as he stepped into the kitchen, he stopped. "Where's Minho and Onew? And Taemin?"

 

Key passed him, but grabbed his wrist and sat him in a kitchen chair, going over the the microwave and heating up what looked like a bowl of scrambled eggs. "Taeminnie wanted to go to the park, and Minho and Onew tagged along." Key shrugged nonchalantly, leaning against the counter and staring with those eyes of his, the eyes that Jonghyun had almost never been able to say 'no' to. 

 

"And you didn't go... why?" Jonghyun asked through the sudden cotton in his throat.

 

Key shrugged. "I wanted to stay with you- why else would I stay, hm?" 

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and turned back to the kitchen table, slouching in his seat. He and Key had been dating for over a month now, and it was going steadily well. Key, Jonghyun knew, was more of a cuddle guy as opposed to being a guy. Of course, with the other Shinee members, was extremely hard to pull off. But at times like this, it was perfect. Jonghyun knew how Taemin loved the local park, and since it was early, they'd be out until lunch. Maybe later.

 

Looking up at Key, and the glint in his eye, Jonghyun knew Key knew this, too. 

 

"Key-" Jonghyun began, about to ask why he was up if they were going to be gone, but the microwave let out an obnoxious beep, effectively cutting Jonghyun off. Jonghyun watched silently as Key blew on the eggs, stirring them around, and felt like a child waiting for his mother to finish cooking dinner. As Key set his plate in front of him, and Jonghyun dug in, he felt Key's eyes watching him intently. Maybe that was one of the reasons Jonghyun finished so quickly. Or maybe it was because he was eager to get to the . Oh, lord. Jonghyun supposed that, on the one day of the month that Key was touchy touchy, he wasn't too opposed to it, either.

 

Jonghyun felt hands massaging his shoulders as he cleared his plate into the sink, and breathed out softly. Damn, Key knew how to give a shoulder rub. He really, really knew.

 

Those hands grabbed his wrists and led him back upstairs to Jonghyun's room, and as Jonghyun was pushed down on the bed softly, he submitted to Key's anxiety to get to the touching. 

 

Key had unique hands. They were hands that Jonghyun loved. They caressed his skin during , and they massaged his shoulders when he was feeling anxious, and they held him close at night when no one was looking. They were hands Jonghyun would know anywhere, and the feel of then sliding his shirt off and touching the skin on his back as he did so was amazing.

 

Key's hands traveled up his stomach, a finger rolling a ring around his belly button, and then finally made it to his s, which were hard to the touch. With his thumb, Key rubbed the nub heatedly, making Jonghyun breathe a degree faster. He felt the heat in his lower regions rise and squirmed under Key's hands. They were still cold, and so cold against Jonghyun's body. 

 

Before he could blink, Key's hands were removing Jonghyun's pants and under garments, and his thumb was replaced with his mouth. Key's tongue slid the perimeter of the , never touching it, then finally roaming over it at Jonghyun's pleas. Key, once finished with removing Jonghyun's lower clothing, took it upon himself to rub his hands up and down the inside of Jonghyun's thighs, making him shiver with anxiety.

 

"K-key... Hurry... up!" Jonghyun gasped out the last word as Key's wrist brushed against his .Jonghyun's back arched as Key's fingertips played along his , then finally He gripped it full force, and rubbing his thumb across the slit. Key's tongue traced a slick line from Jonghyun's to his navel, and dipped in the navel once before traveling down, teasing Jonghyun by the base of the member only. 

 

Key gave up on teasing like he normally would and put his whole mouth over Jonghyun's member, his tongue wrapping around it. Jonghyun trusted up into Key's mouth, his hands clenching the sheets. His eyes took a moment to travel to the clothes lying on the floor, and the only thought he could muster was I only just put those on, too.

 

Before he could think much more, Key's fingers danced along Jonghyun's chest, now free since his mouth was occupying where they'd once been. His right hand played with one of Jonghyun's s while his other hand held his pelvis down. 

 

Key suddenly removed his mouth from Jonghyun's member, and practically lifted his whole body off of Jonghyun. With a whine of protest swallowed up by Key kissing him deeply, Jonghyun squirmed with arousal. This wasn't one of the upsides of Key's feely mood- he always kept Jonghyun waiting.

 

Key moved Jonghyun so that he was on his stomach with his sticking in the air, and Jonghyun's blush when he realized through his lustful state what exactly Key was intending was followed by a "Key-!" But before he was able to finish his sentence of protest, he felt something warm and wet coat his . Jonghyun threw his head back as Key prepared him with his tongue, which was amazingly warm and bumpy against Jonghyun's hole. 

 

Jonghyun clenched the sheets, and soon enough, Key removed his mouth and replaced it was something else- something that Jonghyun had been longing for ever since he'd seen Key that morning, though he wouldn't admit it. Not fully.

 

Key's member prodded Jonghyun's entrance, and Jonghyun jerked back, wanting something inside him. "Go, Key! St-stop making me wait...!" And Key obliged breezily, slipping himself inside Jonghyun, taking it slow to allow Jonghyun to adjust to something being inside him, and then ed in and out, smooth and fast. As Key ed, he kissed up and down Jonghyun's back, his tongue flicking out to at the caramel skin. 

 

Back downstairs, the door opened just as Jonghyun cried out Key's name, and Taemin stared in shock at the house before him. He turned to Minho and Onew, who were standing behind him with flushes that clearly stated that they knew exactly what was happening, but Taemin looked clueless. "Are Dino-hyung and Kibummie-hyung fighting?" He asked innocently, and Minho and Onew both grabbed his arm firmly, pulling him back out the door.

 

"Let's go back," they said in unison, not wanting an angry Key and an overly embarrassed Jonghyun to face if they made their arrival solid.