Yeobo...

In The Rain

"Omma, 5 more minutes please." Sooyoung groaned, desperate to get a few more minutes of sleep. The large amount of homework given by her teachers from the prestigious high school which she attended, SM High, had not spared her from studying late into the night and she badly needed some sleep. "Aigoo, our shikshin is sleepy? *chuckles* " a familiar voice too low to be her mother's had aroused her from her sleep and she bolted up right immediately, a sight of a young man sitting at the edge of her bed, laughing hysterically, greeted her. "YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY ROOM?!" "Pabo, butler eunhyuk let me in of course! Palli, get changed quickly and come down for breakfast, your parents are already at the dining table and we have school today." Kyuhyun replied, unable to control his laughter at his best friend's silly action. Sooyoung smiled sheepishly and got up from her bed, ushering Kyuhyun out of her bedroom before walking to her closet to choose suitable clothes for school. She had chosen a sleeveless blue dress, which had exposed her long legs and her tanned shoulders.

As she walked down the stairs towards the dining table, she saw that Kyuhyun's parents, Mr and Mrs Cho were at the dining table too, enjoying breakfast with her parents. This was not an unfamiliar sight as both of their parents had meals together often to discuss about both of their company's plans and projects. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Cho, omma and appa." Sooyoung greeted and took a seat beside Kyuhyun. "Good morning Sooyoung, you look pretty in that dress." Mrs Cho praised, and had a huge grin plastered on her face. " Sooyoung darling, we have something to announce, both you and Kyuhyun will be engaged next month to mark the collaboration of the Cho's and Choi's companies. The date is set on the 3rd of June arraso?" Sooyoung's appa announced, he was really very happy about this engagement, as he knew that Kyuhyun was a good man and would take care of Sooyoung well for him. "MWOH?!" Sooyoung and Kyuhyun shouted in unison. "Neh. And since your omma and I are going to the US for a period of time to oversee a building project, you will be staying in the Choi mansion after your marriage." Mr Cho said, with a smile that was hanging from ear to ear. "Neh." Both Sooyoung and Kyuhyun agreed to the marriage, as they had known each other for a long time and understood each other more than any other do, this marriage would also be a great help to both companies. Kyuhyun then pulled Sooyoung out of the house after bidding goodbye to their parents for they had to go to school. They had decided to go to school by kyuhyun's car as it had started to rain and though Sooyoung had a car of her own, she had not achieved her driver's license.

"yeobo, why are you so quiet?" Kyuhyun asked, grabbing Sooyoung's hand into his while keeping another hand on the steering wheel. A sigh escaped out of Sooyoung's lips and she answered, " Can you believe it? We are getting married j..jagiya" A smile crept up to kyuhyun's face as he heard soo calling him jagiya. "Should we tell taeyeon and leeteuk about this?" Kyuhyun asked, taeyeon and leeteuk were the leaders of the supergeneration in SM High, a group of kingkas and queenkas which Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were members of. "Yeah, we should...why must we have this marriage anyway?" Sooyoung asked Kyuhyun, exasperated with her parent's choice. Though she likes Kyuhyun very much, she was afraid of life after marriage and she felt that she was too young at the age of 18 to experience the life of a married woman (T/N: I made Sooyoung and Kyuhyun 18 yrs old in this fanfic ^^) Kyuhyun stopped at the traffic light and placed a hand on Sooyoung's chin, turning her to face him. His lips gently crashed onto Sooyoung's lips, kissing her with love, passion and putting in all the feelings, the love he had felt for her since the day they met. Sooyoung, surprised with this move, reacted to this kiss and kissed him back, yearning for the comfort he gave her with him by his side. After a short while, they broke the kiss and Kyuhyun stared deeply into Sooyoung's eyes, "This is why we should marry each other, we yearn for each other and we are perfect for each other." He said, before driving past the traffic light which was now green, signalling them to move forward. Finally they arrived in school, having spotted their group, supergeneration, they walked towards them, hands entwined together, "Taeyeon unnie/Leeteuk hyung! We have something to announce..." Both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung said together,

having shared a kiss in the rain....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Hope you guys like this fanfic and please subscribe and comment!! ^^ And thanks to my first 2 subscribers: kristinewong and fymemine!!