Curiosity And Revelations

You and I

Yuri pov

Its a nice morning to go to school. After fixing herself i immediately gone o school when suddenly i bumped into someone, it was Minho. Then i began to remember what had happened last night. Minho was shocked and shy at the same time then he said.."H-hi Yul" he was quite nervous. but why? "Oh hi Minho,sorry for bumping on you I just didn't saw were I was going" then i smiled at him. Minho suddenly turned his face away from me,is he blushing or what?..

Minho pov

Yuri smiled at me then I suddenly blushed. oh no she dosen't have to see me blushing , so i turned my face away from her. then the bell suddenly rang..then i looked now at Yuri and I said to her that we should head now to our classes.Yuri agreed..Gosh that was too close then i let out a sigh.

inside the class room...

Yuri pov

Our professor came now and teach some lessons..about Minho, I know what I saw..Minho just blushed but why?does he had some crush on me?..no that's impossible urghh, why do I kept on thinking about that. The bell rang and great I didn't learn any single thing about the discussion only thinking about Minho.
______________________________________________________________________

Normal day at the school's cafeteria. All of them took their break at the cafeteria talking about something having chitchats and some sort of stuff, except Key. He was so shy to Sooyong and he can't tell his feeling to her..she also kept on staring at Sooyoung crazily but badly..
______________________________________________________________________

Key pov

Urghh..why am I the only one who's not making noise..Sooyoung over there was making a conversation with Yuri,,I really really liked->loved her but I can't confess. Part of me saying that I should confess to her before its too late but a part of me also telling that I shouldn't because what if Sooyoung doesen't like me or what if he likes someone else. I wish i was confident like Jonghyun hyung, very confident to confess his feelings for Jessica,,my feelings for Sooyoung.

Sooyoung pov

I can see Key kept on staring at me so badly.. what was it?do I look bad or something? so I asked Key."Yah, Key why do you kept on staring at me is there something wrong on my face or something?". "W-what..u-umm nothings wrong actually, y-youre fashion that's what I'm staring to"..Key answered to me like he was frightened."Oh is it nice?I just followed youre fashion tips that's all". "Yeah"..Key smiled at me that my heart began to melt, w-was I inloved with him..no no no that's not possible. urggh Sooyoung wake up don't think some stupid stuffs.

skip to dismissal time...sorry i had no more ideas to make..

Its their dismissal time Jessica and Jonghyun left first because they had a special date today. Minho just take Yuri home, same to Yoona and Taemin on the other hand Onew and Taeyeon unnie just left holding hands..

Sooyoung pov

and now me who's there all alone then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and said "Sooyoung why are you still here?waiting for someone?".. its Key actually " umm yess actually,,waiting fo you" OMG why did I just tell that to him..damn this isa big mistake hope he dosen't find me weird

Key pov

whaatt !!! Sooyoung just said she was waiting for..AHHh does she has some feelings for me or what i have to ask her now.."umm Sooyoung this is kinda weird but, do you have some special feeling for me?" gosh did I just tell that...Sooyoung suddenly blushed and said "wha-w-what?".."Look Sooyoung I don't think this is the right time to tell this to you but, I really really do loved you. From the first till now..I'm just scared that you'll hate me and scared that what if you'd love someone before but now I have the confidence to tell you..do you love me back?" I just blurted out all of it,,I was really nervous of what she was going to say...Sooyoung was shocked of what I just said and at the same time blushing really hard.."I.." then she suddenly leaned forward to me then kiss me, I wa shocked at first but at the end I kiss her back passionately and romanticly..our kiss last for 3 or 5 minutes I think..then she broke the kiss...
_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for a very late update I just finished my first chapter and looked Sooyoung and Key are a couple now..really happy for them, right?
Its kinda late and I'm very tired now I had  to go to sleep and by tomorrow my family and I will go to Tagaytay for a visit to my elatives there...I'm also very busy right now,, we had a lot of assignments and we'll have or examination this coming week by wednesday so I need to focus on my studies..just wait okie...BTW guess what would happen next...Is there anyone who's dosen't agree to Sooyoung and Keys relationship?Is there problems that the couples would encounter? 

Hope you like it..

Find out for the following chapter...

Night everyone :) SHINeeSNSD<3