So,That's it.

When the "LOVE" Win Over Us

Siwon POV

is Donghae that nervous? He didn't even greet Nichkhun as usual.

Nichkhun and Victoria then take a seat next to us.
"So? Do you have plans after this?" Nichkhun said , break the silence.

I looked to Nichkhun, "Ah, We're going to -" Donghae cut the conversation, "Anywhere"

Nichkhun frowned, "Anywhere? So you don't have goals? why don't you join us?"

Siwon: No. We don't want to interfere with your date ..
Nichkhun: Ah, it's okay by the way. We're friends, right?
Siwon: Yes, maybe next time, okay?
Nichkhun: okay, let's have a triple date next time.

Donghae glanced at his watch, "Siwon, let's go. Khun ~ a, it seems we have to go now"

Nichkhun: Ah, sure. we're leaving too ..

Outside the cafe,

"have a nice date!" Siwon said then get in Donghae's car.
"So? where are we going now ? having a date too?" siwon asked

Donghae:What? Dating with you ? oh my god ! i'm normal!(laugh along with siwon)
Siwon:I'm normal too! Let's go to the cake shop first,you should buy her one.
Donghae:sure.

_____________||____________

Yuri and Yoona are busy looking for new dress,

"Unnie, how about this? It looks very good" Yoona showed the clothes that she meant,
Yuri: Yes, it's very good. okay, I'll give it a try.

After yuri had found the right dress, they immediately go and eat.

"Why all of a sudden you want me to accompany you to buy clothes?" Yoona ask while taking her phone.

Yuri: (flash a smle) yes. as what you know, Donghae asked me to out today!
Yoona: Really? Wow ..

Yoona POV

I took my phone and I saw the ad text from siwon.

||_________||

 

From:Siwonnie

Where are you going? having fun?

To:Siwonnie

Of course . how 'bout you?

From:Siwonnie

Well,i'm having date with donghae,so bored . :-(. If only you were here.

To: Siwonnie

Haha. Having date with Donghae oppa? how 'bout me and yuri unnie? you're going to left us?

From: Siwonnie

no. Donghae is my affair, kidding! I'm normal btw have you eat? bye now, i have to date with Donghae again. see you later, love you.

_____________||____________

Yoona smiled just reading the text of Siwon, until when yuri called her,"Why are you smiling like that? "

Yoona: (flash a smile) I'm chatting with Siwon.
Yuri:Siwon ? Whether he is with Donghae now?
Yoona: i don't know. he said he was busy with his job now. why? Donghae oppa didn't call you?
Yuri: No. maybe he is busy now

_______________ | | _______________

"What kind of ring that you're looking for?" Siwon said while looking at all the rings contained at the big stores.

Donghae: What about this ring? What do you think? (pointing to the ring that was located in the cabinet)
Siwon: That was a limited edition, why don't you buy her that? (continue to looking around)

Siwon POV

when i was looking around, I noticed a very beautiful necklace. Soon , it's the day of our 2nd anniversary . should i buy that for her?
I decided to buy the necklace.

_______________ | | _______________

Donghae was checking the ring and smiled smugly, "Well. Did you buy that necklace for Yoona?"

Siwon: (slighty nod) if not for Yoona, who else?
Donghae:Who knew there were someone else . (he jokingly said)
Siwon:(laugh along with donghae) nice joke btw .

||||__________________________||||

Siwon: Well! We'd better go home now, I have to take my car at the cafe again.
Donghae: What if I don't want to take you?
Siwon: I will divulge your surprise for her!(he threatened and evil smile)
Donghae: What? So cruel!
Siwon: Didn't you know that your friend is so cruel?
Donghae: (Sigh) Whatever!

Donghae POV

I immediately drove to cafe and was about to heading somewhere.
yes, i want to meet her, but I don't know what that purpose.

Siwon: Oh? Where're you going now? do you have an appointment again?
Donghae: No. I'll go back to the office. Why?
Siwon: None. I'm just asking.

Siwon POV

When we were in the store, I saw Donghae receiving a call from someone. seemed very serious, because I could see it from his face.

Really made me curious, then I decided to follow him, I know this is wrong.

_______________ | | _______________

I followed Donghae's car. not too close, because I was afraid he would notice me.
until he stops at a park. I don't know for sure with this park. why would he come here?

end of pov

Donghae walked in and meet someone. He sat next to them, his face is very serious.

"I thought that you're not coming?" Donghae said breaking the silence. "yep, i came to congratulate you, i hope everything will be success!"

Donghae: How do you know? if someone told you? I don't want to talk about this.
Victoria: Hm.Why?
Donghae: Well. Thanks.
Victoria: I hope you're not going to play around with it.
Donghae: Why? Have you ever seen me playing with the feelings of women?
Victoria: She's my dongsaeng and i care for her.
Donghae: what? you said you care about her? what about me?
Victoria: that was a past . Donghae ~ a.
Donghae: Yea, i know. maybe you never care about my feelings at that time. (staring intently into her eyes)
Victoria: You don't understand (try to dodge and look away)
Donghae: What do you mean I don't understand? you should be able to explain it to me. I don't want to be cast with no
apparent reason!
Victoria: You don't need to know about that anymore. it will not change anything.
Donghae: yes, I also don't want to change it, I just want to know.
Victoria: Well. what if i say that i never love you that time ?! (She tried to lie but -)
Donghae: Really? You are even planning to elope with me, it means you don't love me?
Victoria:Well. That may be the reality. maybe that time I was stupid . right? because I wanted to elope with people who are less well established.

Donghae is actually quite shocked by the remarks issued by victoria, unbelieveable! but he tried to calm down, he didn't want to show his anger.

"So you just love my money? I know, maybe that time I was so poor. Nichkhun, do you love his money? he's quite rich. did he pay you for everything?" Donghae tried to catch her gaze but Victoria didn't dare to meet his eyes.

Victoria looked at Donghae with eyes full of tears, "I'm not a !" she then slapped Donghae.

"That is the meaning of your words before, right? "Donghae said, holding his cheek." Too weak! "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV
Donghae did all this because he was very angry with victoria. didn't believe with what was said by her.
to be honest, he's still in love with Victoria, but he also loves yuri.

Victoria ran out and saw Siwon was leaning on his car. She tried to run so she can avoid Siwon.
but too late, siwon saw her and then ran after her , "Noona!"

Siwon saw her face and he was shocked, "Are you crying?"
"Ah, Siwon, I'm sorry, i have to go now" she said, then take a cab.

Siwon POV

What's that? why did she cry? if something happens to them?

aishh,I really don't want to interfere, I then returned to the car and drive home. I undo my intention to go to work or I'm just going to waste my time with piling up work.

I loosen my tie and then lay on the sofa. "So tired" i muttered.  until I fell asleep.

_____________________________________

Yoona opened the door and saw Siwon was asleep on the couch,

"Yeobo, wake up. Why are you sleeping here?" she said, patting his shoulder.

Siwon: Hm? (Widen his eyes) yoong? you're back? Who drive you home?
Yoona: Yuri unnie, I've called you, but it was off. so,you were asleep. did you eat?
Siwon: Not yet.
Yoona: what? you'd better change your clothes, I'll cook something for you. (she then walked into the kitchen)
Siwon: Okay, Miss !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nichkhun POV

(heavy sigh and looked at his watch) it's getting dark now, where is she? I took the tv remote and sat in the living room .1 hour had passed,
Nichkhun then fall asleep, because he is very tired.

There was the sound of a key from the outside, it must be victoria.Victoria went into the house and found Nichkhun was asleep at the couch, not wanting to wake him,she decided to go back to her room and sleep.

Victoria POV

it's really a hard day. why should I be like this? I shouldn't approach him again or I would actually fall.

_______________ | | _______________

Yuri is ready with her makeup when Donghae came to pick her up.

Yuri POV

I hope today will be the most special birthday for me . I tried to give the best to him.
yes, lee Donghae! he is a man who has melt my heart. I love him for no reason.

Donghae out of the car with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He walked to the door and rang the bell.

Yuri opened the door -
Donghae: Saengil Chukkae, Mrs.Yul.(he say while handed the flower to her)
Yuri: Oppa? thank you. you know I really love this flower.(take the flower)
Donghae: Of course. So,Are you ready for a date now?
Yuri: (flash a wide smile and slightly Nod) Let's go.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae took yuri to a very fancy restaurant, his goal today is to propose yuri with a romantic way , but was he sure of his feelings now? Whether his heart is steady now ?

2nd Chapter was done.
Don’t forget to leave your comment:)