My Sister Keeper

My sister keeper

                       "Youngie~  wake up! or you gonna be late!" Siwon shouted from the outside of Sooyoung's bedroom door. "ne oppa~ i'll take a bath!" Sooyoung yelled.

                      "morning oppa!" Sooyoung suddenly enter the kitchen with her school uniform and with happy face as usual. Siwon replay her smile for a while and start baked some bread again. Her sister come to his side and help him prepare their breakfast. "so, you'll cook for our dinner tonight?" Sooyoung asked. Siwon nodded and look at her face, "i'll come back early from the office. i'm getting bored with your ramen, youngie~!" Siwon smirked. Sooyoung hit his shoulder and thats make him laugh. "mianhe~ mianhe~ now, here's your breakfast! eat it fast!" Siwon still smile and give a plate of baked bread. Sooyoung bring that to the table and start eat that.

                  "oppa~ you know Kyuhyun oppa, right?" Sooyoung asked with happy face. Siwon stop eating his breakfast, his expression like he get angry. "yeah, your classmate that live across this house and always smile when look at you? by the way, since when did you call him oppa? stop that, youngie! you only have one oppa, and that was me!" Siwon said firmly. Sooyoung looks surprise, "yeah, he's also my chairmate! he's handsome, smart, and kind, and... why do you always look angry when we talking about him?". Siwon suddenly stop eating.

                "listen Sooyoung, he look dangerous for you! and i can see that! the only one that love you and always here for you is me! only me! i'll protect you everytime! mom and dad had entrust you to me!" Siwon explaining softly. "but i'm seventeen, this year oppa! at least, just let me make friend with A guy!" Sooyoung shouted, she's start angry too. Siwon breathe out heavily, he approach her and hugged her from her back. "fine, i'll let you make friend with him. but please, be careful Youngie!" Siwon whisper. Sooyoung can control her emotion, she nodded. "i have to go!" she said and wake from her chair.

                "i love you, Sooyoung! i love you so much!" Siwon said and embraced his sister. Sooyoung smile, he always love hearing that words.

                "i love you too oppa, i love you more!" she answer than kiss her oppa's cheek. Siwon smiled. "don't comeback late!" Sooyoung remind him from the door of their house. Siwon just nodded.

                 "i love you so much, youngie~ i love you too much and that's make me don't wanna loose you!" Siwon whisper to himself frustation.

                 ~~

                See? my English is still messy,right? but hope you guys still understand this. i promise, i'll improve my English on the next chapter.

                wait... do you guys still want more chapter? LOL.

               looking fordward for your response. hope you like it! ;)