My First Time Part 2

A B2UTYFUL’S COLLECTION

 

Here I was leaning against a wall smeared in dirty handprints for support because the heels on my feet were not supporting me at all. I’d drink three classes of Soju and still haven’t even glimpsed someone who was worth taking home. The thought of taking home a strange guy to my immaculate paradise also know as my apartment caused my skin to pepper with goose bumps. I hated mess and the only reason for grazing my exposed back on the filthy wall was due to the blisters that the stupid useless stilettos had left across my toes and ankles. Curse Noel for being a size seven when I was a size nine. Next time I wouldn’t dare to borrow any of her clothing. Noels’ clothing will only land you in a dark corner filled a smell so pungent, causes your eyes to roll over to the back of your head and you have to cover your nostril with a handkerchief in an effort to exercise some kind of self control. There I was, the black backless dress melting into my skin, a glass of intoxicating liquor in my left hand, biting on my bottom lip holding a cry from the pain the shoes were giving me. If you’re wondering why I didn’t take the stilettos off, I’ll tell you. A woman in a notable Karaoke Bar at a well attended party parading barefooted was downright tacky and I didn’t want to look tacky because guys don’t like tacky girls and I wanted a guy that night. I wanted a guy like coal needed fire. I was desperate. And to top it all off Noel was there too to ensure that I had gotten a man. And the moment when I could no longer resist the urge to sink my teeth into something I saw a guy carrying a tray of little chicken sandwiches.

His red hair complemented his oval face well. White porcelain skin, thin lips just like mine, black puddles for eyes so captivating I thought I would drown in them. He laid down the tray just a few feet from where I was standing. Then his voice boomed over the dying rat’s that had been trying to sing a single note for a minute now. Man, when he spoke that was it I had fallen for the waiter who was carrying the sandwiches. I continued admiring him from a distance till he peered in my direction. Oh my, I was practically drooling when our eyes met. He smiled a smile so sweet gentle and alluring. Hmm so delicious. I handed my drink to the guy who had been ogling me the whole time I’d been at the party and advanced towards the pretty boy who was still smiling and his eyes had minimized to little crescents.

“Hi” I said. He inched an eyebrow too and so did I. My voice sounded huskier than usual but I couldn’t panic. I had to maintain my composure even though I didn’t know what had happened to my sweet child-like voice. Was your voice supposed to change when you’re about to do it?

“Hi.” He replied. I inhaled the scent of him and I was done for. Then a realization hit me like a ton of bricks. His skin was unusually pale. I’d heard that vampires had very pale skin. I took a quick glance at the clock. It was two in the morning which meant it was till and dark outside. Oh darn I thought.

No not now, I couldn’t chicken out.

“Why don’t we go to my place?” I asked coolly, my voice still husky as I played with his collar.

“Your place?” he asked, the side of lips of his breaking into a smirk that made my heart skipped two beats. Oh my gosh what was happening to me? My heart rate wasn’t supposed be so erratic, right? Now I really didn’t know what was happening to my body but I was having some changes that Noel didn’t remember to warn me about. “Dongwoon.” He said and extended his arm for a handshake which I gladly shook and took to my apartment.

We were all over each other, kissing and almost swallowing each other by the time I had locked the door with us in the foyer of my abode. MMmm I never knew a guy could smell so good I thought as I brushed my lips angrily against his. There we were exchanging and sharing saliva having met only an hour ago. Do you what’s in saliva? Let me tell you: salivary amylase, mucous and water. Ugh! I was taking in his mucous but that was the least of my problems. I finally going to do it and do it right. I felt ready and my body was prepared.

“Wait!” I gasped when I pulled from lips from his to take in some good oxygen he’d deprived me of. My tummy growled. Man I was still pretty hungry. Those sandwiched didn’t satiate my appetite at all but I knew what would. “I need to close the window.” I padded over to the window and pulled it down with a bang. I didn’t want any vampires imposing on my special night. Now don’t judge me but at times when I hear a story a few times I begin to believe it. Don’t take it the wrong way, thought. I am not and was not gullible.

When I returned Dongwoon was ing his shirt, showing his chiselled chest and after ruffling his hair so much during our intense make out session, his hairdo was completely messy but I thought it was delectably tousled on his fine little head. He was purrfect.

“Hey babe.”

Babe?Oh what the heck I was ready for him. I was ready to take him in and to taste him again.

I brushed my lips against his, inhaling his scent then I began kissing and caressing his cheeks. My kisses went to his collar bone, his fine collar bone which earned a moan from his lips. Then it was happening. It was actually happening. I took a deep breath and kissed his neck for a little while longer.  I heard his pulse hammering against my ear drum. Then I couldn’t take it anymore. No more teasing. Teasing was torture. I bit the flesh. I sank my teeth into his neck and his blood forced its way so easily through the wound.

“You !”

Dongwoon yelped and tried to pry himself away from me. I bit again and the young, warm human blood filled my mouth. And I drank it hurriedly.  The taste was sweet on the tip on my tongue, absolutely delicious and divine. I preferred his blood over any animal’s any day. It kept on filling the warm cavern of my mouth until I felt him screams lowering to little grunts and his becoming weak within my grip. I tilted my head back in pure satisfaction. Noel was right. It was exhilarating and exciting. I should have done it a long time ago. Now I knew what I’d been missing out on.

I took a step back and Dongwoon’s body fell to the floor with a loud thud. Then I started to panic, what if I had killed him? What would I do with the body? I’d go to jail. Noel somehow also forget to give me the details about doing it. How do I dispose of the evidence? Dongwoon was obviously lying on my bedroom floor unconscious.

Soon my body was awashed with sweat from every single pore. I was a nervous wreck. I whirled around on my heel to my find Noel seated cross-legged on my bed and a smile playing on her lips.

“You did it.” She applauded and advanced towards me.

“Yeah but – but” I stuttered.” What if… I killed…damn.” It was my first time. I didn’t want to permanently injure someone.

“Calm down!” she hushed as if I were making a big deal over nothing. “He’ll be fine by morning. He wouldn’t know what hit him the previous night. Or should I say bit him.” And she burst into laughter at a failed attempt of striking a joke. How could she joke at a time like this? “Jeez. Lighten up, will you.” She said. She must have noticed my scowl. She bent over a place an index finger to Dongwoon’s neck but not on the side where I’d bit him murderously a few minutes ago.

“He’s got a pulse. Now let’s go.” She chirped.

 Go? “Go where?” I asked. Didn’t she know I was smeared all over in that poor boy’s blood.

“Hunting!” she replied quickly. “We need to build up your strength.” And with that Noel dragged me out of my out apartment leaving behind Dongwoon with an open wound in his neck. Now don’t judge me. I’m not a murderer. He didn’t die. Pssh!!!Like I would ever kill anyone. No way!

Wait before I’m done, if you’re wondering about the little hot waiter I’d picked up at the pasty, I actually have a date with him in hmmm about five minutes. Turns out I was quite smitten with him and since I wasn’t able to control myself and had taken too much of his blood, I decided to change him. Ok! Ok! Noel said I should change him if didn’t want him to die which would make me a murderer. And I’m no murderer. No siree. This girl does not kill.

I really liked my first time a lot. I can still taste him on my tongue. Ahhh! Delish.  If you’re curious about my fear, to this very day I’m still scared my vampires and I always close my windows at nights when I sleep alone and you should too because I tend to get very thirsty around three am. L-O-L!