honey, brown eyes {★}

Rivalry between the butler and the prince {★}

“Would you like me to wrap this up for you, Miss?” the store assistant spoke respectfully as she held the expensive cashmere cardigan solemnly in her arms.

“Yes, thankyou,” Hye Na smiled flawlessly as she pulled from her purse, a vinyl black platinum card. The store assistant began to carefully place the wool into thin, gold wrapping paper, trying to make as little noise or creases. And why wouldn’t she?

Hye Na was the daughter of Chairman Kang who owned Korea’s largest pharmaceutical company and she couldn’t risk getting fired for something as trivial as offending his daughter. Still smiling, Hye Na handed her credit card to the assistant who received it with both hands and swiped it, reading the screen carefully.

“Congratulations, Miss,” the assistant exclaimed, smiling widely,” you’re the lucky receiver of one of our limited edition A. Lange and Sohne gifts.”

The assistant reached below the counter and slid aside the glass panel to remove a locket in its wooden box, nestled in the folds of velvet cloth.

 tumblr_lziv15gtAF1r2rrjoo1_500.jpg 

 “It’s a gift we give away for our most loyal, V.I.P customers. They say that this locket bears the elephant because you would hope that the person who has it would not forget you.”

Hye Na picked the locket up and held it to the light. “It’s beautiful.”

The assistant smiled. “May the person whom you give this locket to return your feelings.”

Return my feelings?

The assistant winked and began to place her wrapped cashmere cardigan and the watch into a large, floral-print bag before bowing.

“Thankyou very much, Miss Kang. Have a good day.”

I wonder if you’ll wear it if I give it to you, thought Hye Na as she hailed a taxi and watched him add the flag fall fee on to the meter.

“437 Gyeonggyu. Waterfront  Seoul, please.”

At the vehicle pulled out of the curb into the streets, she opened the box to reveal the locket.

If you return my feelings, you will wear the locket. Then I will know for sure that you haven’t forgotten me.

“Miss, we’re here,” the taxi driver called and she grinned widely. She couldn’t help it. Finally, she could tell him how she felt, how she was tired of being only the ‘little sister’, how every day she wished he wouldn’t ruffle her hair but kiss her.

Hye Na crept quietly up the back stairs of the inner gardens so she could surprise Kai.

She bit her lip in excitement as she ascended each step but suddenly stopped.

There, quite vividly, was a pair of pink strappy 6-inch heels adorning the milky white feet and ankles of a girl in the garden laughing.

Hye Na felt a stab penetrate her but she shook the feeling off. Maybe, she’s a friend…

But when she looked up, they didn’t seem like friends. They looked like lovers. She clutched the locket tightly. Their faces. Smiling, laughing.tumblr_m11h3cdZuV1rolao5o1_500.gif

 tumblr_m33r05sSaP1ro8p0v.gif

She began to slowly back away but not before disaster struck. Her heel clipped the stone step and she fell backwards, expecting herself to bash into the stony pavement and prickly bushes below any time now.

Instead, she fell into the warm and strong arms of a male, his cologne overwhelming her.

“Are you okay?” a kind smile met her gaze and she felt her heart flutter.

“I-I, uh..” She was breathless because his honey, brown eyes were so damn gorgeous.

     tumblr_m3h406B6L91qdxkspo4_250.gif     

She could stare at him for hours but they were interrupted.

With who else than Kai.

waterhouse-- note:

HELLOOO THERE.

Yeah, well um, SO SORRY THAT'S IT'S SO SHORT. T^T I'll write craploads next update.

Yes, so updates will be two days a week, if I can. I hope you’re enjoying the story thus far, it’s really cliché but that’s how we like it don’t we? Of course, there are going to be some twists and turns and I will definitely guarantee some y male tension in there. But yeah, keep reading to find out.

Guys once again, COMMENT. That’s a huge part on why I write. Comments give me motivation, especially long- ones.

I was watching some Dream High 2 cuts and ASDFJKL; I BLOODY SHIP SIWOO <3 NANA COUPLE. So GTFO HONG JOO, YOU ER D:

‘HEY I JUST MET YOU

AND THIS IS CRAZY

BUT HERE’S MY NUMBER

SO CALL ME MAYBE ;)”

"Ayooo wasssup Krees."